Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

I got my ticket from El Plaza Condesa!

I was lost twice, walked a lot and when I asked something for lunch... :blood: it was sooooo spicy.

People there are a lot of restaurants near El Plaza Condesa! Think about it.

Ok folks well after a very frustrating day. I can finally say I am now settled in at my hotel going almost insane waiting for my pizza to arrive. I wasn't able to get my tickets today like I had planned. Instead ill just be picking them up from condessa tomorrow before the show starts. Anyone else here not speak a word of Spanish lol.

Well... I arrived at 2:00 pm yesterday and because unknown reasons my mobile data stopped working here in Mexico (Roaming on) so I ended up buying a prepaid simcard to have Internet on my phone while i'm here :uh..:

Be careful with the food guys, the spiciness is REAL, just be sure to ask before buying something if it is spicy ^^ So far I haven't had any troubles with the food (including spicy ones) it's been really good. Also be careful with the weather during the morning and at night, I didn't know it was like this and my nose is paying the price :...:

I'll dm you guys my phone number so we can communicate more easily if you have whatsapp/telegram. If you guys need help just send me a message.

I'll try to leave as many updates I can about the concert during the day:goodjob:

Lucky guys XDD

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB_YNW8P6xn/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCAnFCNpoqI/

12743694_1060748603945816_1109414698961651552_n.png

12745644_1060928143927862_8461837852428736116_n.jpg

Im standing in line at the condessa. Im the only american here. Im from texas. Just look for the cowboy boots. Haha I'm not shy when it comes to meeting new people. So yeah anyone who's from this forum. Feel free to stop by and say hello :)

I am tall and use bangs! Please talk to me too! I met the other brazilian user in downtown by chance. Gonna get ready :3

Im sitting in the front of the line I can hear them rehearsing. It feels like I've stepped out of the world and into the twilight zone. Drinking jack Daniels and going to this concert today was totally a good idea. Ill prob be drunk by the time this concert starts. LOOOL.

These don't look like the regular FotW dresses as far as I can see. Might be OL ones? Official shots:

tumblr_o2vhpadx7R1sikq2jo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2vhpadx7R1sikq2jo2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2vhpadx7R1sikq2jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2vhpadx7R1sikq2jo4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2vhpadx7R1sikq2jo5_r1_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the dresses they wore on their 2014 tour. O.O
hqdefault.jpg

So even Kalafina admits these dresses are a lot nicer than the FotW ones. And Wakana with hair down is glorious. BD pl0x.

Aha, so they are. Well between these and the reuse of the black/gold ones for the 8th Anni live, 2014 was a good year for dresses it seems.

Well, no real surprises here. Magia, Alleluia, TTB, misterioso, Sprinter, Ongaku, HB, Believe, OL, RYB, KnGnN and HF were all ones I was expecting. Oblivious and Manten were pretty likely too and they're here as well.

Not much FotW considering it's the FotW tour though. Also I was expecting Lacrimosa or Kagayaku, considering how popular Kuroshitsuji seems to be over there.

Kyrie was not expected though, so that's cool. Hopefully it was a good performance and the girls enjoyed their time there.

tumblr_o2vmqjmKqx1sikq2jo1_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back