Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

S

shiro

メキシコでの単独Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water”in Mexicoが決定!!

メキシコでの初の単独ライブが決定。チケット情報など詳細は追ってお知らせいたしますのでお楽しみに!!
Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water”in Mexico
日程:2月20日
会場:El Plaza Condesa(メキシコシティ)

Kalafina LIVE 2016 "far on the water" in Mexico has been decided!!

Ticket details and other information will be given later on, so please look forward to it!!

Date: 2/20

wow that's amazing for the girls!
(pls come to the states while you're at it T_T loljk) but actually not jk

Mexico? That seems like the strangest country to have a concert in. I mean, it's next to the US, sure, and fans from California can just drive down to Mexico, and some might be more willing to fly since it's closer, but I am perplexed with this decision. I doubt they even have that many fans from Mexico anyway, so yeah, it's strange.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that it's almost a global tour, but it still perplexes me.

What surprises me is that it doesn't seen to be in conjunction with some kind of anime con

I'm going. I guess it's as close as they're ever gonna get to my side of the world, so I guess I need to break the piggy bank and go by any means possible. Also, I don't know what you guys find so strange about this, wasn't Babymetal in concert in Mexico recently? I know Kpop groups have been to the country several times as well. I don't know, seems like it's not THAT out there. Now if the concert were to be held here in Colombia I would be totally puzzled, but Mexico has a big community of japanese culture fans IIRC.

HOLY SHIT!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Noooooo! So close yet so far!!!!1!111

*coughs*

I mean, yay! Congrats to people who live in Mexico!

:comeback:

Mexico is a surprisingly common location for Japanese artists actually, I keep seeing them perform there.

Sadly it's vastly outside my possible travel range. Enjoy, those who can make it.

Mexican fans have been a lot of ask for it, I'm very happy for them!! ¡Disfruta bien, amigos!
This is a confirmation that Kalafina is getting global, finally. Hong Kong and Taipei were in Asia, so, within the traditionnal Japanese influence range. Mexico is very unexpected and, for me, it's going to be the beginning of more international stand-alone events.
I know I'm a lucky person, having seen them 3 times now, but I can't help hoping for an actual Euro concert, at least for those who haven't been lucky as I was. North Africa is wanting it too but I'm not sure this would be safe for them...

I think they go there just because its closer than Europe, and also in Europe its the whole jihadists thing going now so concerts are kind of dangerous.

Wow, congrats to the people are in/can get to Mexico! :cheer:I hope this is the start of some more global appearances unrelated to anime conventions.

Wish I could go. Perhaps they'll come to the Eastern side of Canada some day...? :plz: though my biggest dream would be for them to play in MSG

Mexico doesn't exactly have a reputation for safety if I'm honest. The one person I know who's been there said it's the only place he's been he never wants to go back to due to feeling threatened the entire time he was there.

I'd rather they come to Australia. Sydney, pretty please. Because lord knows that to do anything exciting, we have to fly somewhere else.

But I like that they are touring somewhat internationally, without an anime convention tie-in, no less, like aki said. Gives me some hope that someday, maybe someday, Kalafina will be a globally recognized artist.

I doubt they even have that many fans from Mexico anyway, so yeah, it's strange.

Not only in Mexico, they have a LOT of fan base in all Latinamerica, the others countries with most is Chile, Colombia and Brasil, i have no doubt that the concert get sold out

I'm going. I guess it's as close as they're ever gonna get to my side of the world, so I guess I need to break the piggy bank and go by any means possible. Also, I don't know what you guys find so strange about this, wasn't Babymetal in concert in Mexico recently? I know Kpop groups have been to the country several times as well. I don't know, seems like it's not THAT out there. Now if the concert were to be held here in Colombia I would be totally puzzled, but Mexico has a big community of japanese culture fans IIRC.

I agree, you're from Colombia too?, i'm thinking do the trip to Mexico, with my sister XD

WOW! It's a great news! I hope that Kalafina will do a solo live in Europe too. Lisa had a solo live in Mexico in this year. It isn't strange. A lot of japanese artist do that. Kalafina is more and more global. Maybe in fow dvd/bd will appear documentary movie from Mexico?

Back