「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」May 9 & 10, 2016

Hana(ko to) Anne. Just google translate it :)

served as a music charge of NHK asadora "Hanako and Anne"

According to the music parties, the Kajiura in neighboring countries has become a chance to attract attention, such as orchestras from around the world will be held to gather and May 10, the country's largest Chinese government-sponsored music festival "Shanghai Noriyuki spring International Music Festival ".As part of these efforts, Kajiura for the first time appeared as fully produced to "Kalafina (Karafina)" is the Japanese singer, has been published in the end of January it was decided to open a single concert in the field of "the impact is greater." .According to agency officials, for Kajiura, that "has come also talk from the United States and Europe, a growing number of inquiries at the work surface from China, such as the film industry officials."

According to the officials, the future Kajiura own, that have put a view to the World tour, including China.A is "Kajiura sound" to step popularity likely there is also a possibility that fly greatly to the world in China that requires the world most of the 1.3 billion population of more than.

Last edited:
^I sometimes don't trust google, lol XD
And yes, it was Hanako to anne, when I first read the headline 朝ドラ“花アン”音楽担当、梶浦由記 中国で注目度“爆上昇”
I thought it wasn't about 'Hanako' haha!, interesting article though :)

http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/57227268.html

『Staffからのお知らせ』

2016/03/26 14:00

「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」追加公演決定!!

「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」の追加公演が決定致しました!

「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」
2016年5月9日(月) @中国・上海文化廣場 ※追加公演

こちらの公演のチケットの予約が3/26(土)より開始します。
チケットを予約するにはアカウント登録が必要となります。下記は登録リンクとなります。
https://reg.taobao.com/member/reg/fill_mobile.htm
2016年3月26日(土) 日本時間午後2:00
下記リンクを通して5月9日のコンサートチケットを予約することができます。
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528050971939
上記サイトをご確認の上、お申込みください。
  • コメント数:
  • カテゴリ:
    Staff

Ok there's definitely going to be a DVD of this, and hopefully a backstage part at well, considering the clips.

Those clips from the FotW Special Final Live. Another Kalafina BD is always nice, especially considering how good the girls sound unedited (and Hikaru's finally back in shape).

I would also that both the FotW Shanghai and Mexico lives will be included as a documentary in the BD as per usual.

^I, on the other hand, think HIKARU still sounds a wreck. She's straining so heavily in kagayakusora no shijimaniwa.

Hikaru sounds strong in this video, her voice is not like in 2010-2012 but it isn't weak like in 2013-2015

agreed with Atlas Star. She still sounded like shit in Mexico though so it's not a new news. After all it would be even more disappointing if she sounded fine in fotw special final live and back to sound like shit in Mexico :p

Wakana sounded and looked really tired in heavenly blue and fotw.

Not much to say about Keiko.

This recording might be a good sign of fotw special final dvd/bd.

HIKARU's vocals in this sample makes me concerned for the FOTW special final DVD/BD release. I plan on purchasing this release since I'm madly in love with musundehiraku ;__;

^ It will probably (hopefully) be edited so no worries. lmao.

I wanted to get the BD for memory's sake, but I don't think I'd watch it much (or at all even) so waste of $ :(

I have one extra class S ticket (include autograph session) for each day (5/9 and 5/10) of Shanghai live. Price negotiable. If you are interested, please PM me.

Oh look! Holding hands as they arrived few hours ago <3
source

tumblr_o6uffjAdtV1swqev4o1_400.jpg
tumblr_o6uffjAdtV1swqev4o2_400.jpg

And Press Conference interview in Shanghai today!
source

tumblr_o6up701TH61rbrbhqo1_540.jpg
tumblr_o6up701TH61rbrbhqo2_540.jpg

That skinship momentssss *W* I wanted Wacchan too..but I hope for the next timuu :P
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. It's really nice to see them together in that kind of way sometimes. Friendship just feels super fuzzy and warm.

It's really interesting since stuff like that happens at my school a lot (being an all girls school, people tend to get really close too.) It's interesting to see that even though the cultures are so different the affection and kinship is the same.

I hope the interview will be translated somewhere down the line too. Usually things outside of Japan are.

^ When there are no religional restrictions to how people affect with each other, culture doesnt really matter, many people are interacting in similar ways no matter where you go, after all we are all humans :)

Back