「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」May 9 & 10, 2016

It's a proper hall.

And that's a rather weird music festival for Kalafina to be a part of... I see mostly classical music on that music fes.

Tickets are expensive too... And it's on a weekday...

Tiers: 1680, 880, 580, 380 chinese yuan

According to this news article, Kalafina will be the first Japanese (Anisong) artist to participate in this year's Shanghai Spring International Music Festival!.. so great!

12642666_1050672458286764_2657061785370206094_n.jpg

since it's a festival, is it a full concert or just a few songs? According to the Sony announcement the whole band will be there.

Full concert. It's not an animefes where artists perform at the same concert. It's like an arts or in this case music festival held over a period of time. Artists have their own show.

I am interested in tickets of any class for this live. If anyone has a spare, please send me a private message. Thank you.

^ Is that some sort of press conference ? Never seen a video like it before.

I got the file and joined the parts, whoever wants it just say it :)

Last edited:
I would really like a transcript of this press conference, if it is alright. Pretty interesting that they really have to do this for this live in Shanghai. I believe I read somewhere that the government is involved with what artists should be invited. Is it right?

^ Yeah. Although a gist is fine, I would really like to know what they were talking in that vid if it is alright.

Back