「Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Shanghai」May 9 & 10, 2016

I really cannot forgive Kajiura for not assigning HIKARU to the lower harmony of the Kajiuran bridge in "gogatsuno mahou" during LIVE performances as it was sung in the album version.

I think Hikaru's notes are the same but a part was added for Keiko to be the lowest part. I have no idea why . Keiko is kind of over powering there honestly.

And as cool as the dance is it's pointless and over the top. Completely unnecessary and kinda looks like hopscotch

I think Hikaru's notes are the same but a part was added for Keiko to be the lowest part. I have no idea why . Keiko is kind of over powering there honestly.

And as cool as the dance is it's pointless and over the top. Completely unnecessary and kinda looks like hopscotch
KEIKO isn't singing during the Kajiuran bridge of gogatsuno mahou. Neither studio nor LIVE.

Question: how do I take pictures on the phone then upload to post on this forum??? I wanna take a pic of my vocal. Score

And yeah I agree about over the top lmao

You mean to take screenshot of phone ? > long press the power button and then press "take screenshot" from menu that appears
i think you can only post pic on the forum when you have them already uploaded elsewhere (with link)

That dansu reminds me a lot of Perfume. I quite like it, although I'm not sure it's entirely appropriate for Kalafina.

That kala-dansu in monochrome looks less stiff and awkward than some of their other choreography, but I'm still not a fan.

Back