Kalafina in Budokan 28 February - 01 March 2015

^Yes, this is true. (I like Wakana with a ponytail too.) I think it was either her or Wakana that took out her ponytail during this live. I forget, I am going to watch them again soon anyways, with ring your bell and far on the water added in there from fotw.

guess what my friend brought with her when we had dinner the other night?

tumblr_o2xpmcD9Pj1tmisvko3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o2xpmcD9Pj1tmisvko1_1280.jpg

this pocket watch is absolutely gorgeous. no regrets. and well worth the (year long) wait
will I be judged if I wear it all the time? lol

guess what my friend brought with her when we had dinner the other night?

this pocket watch is absolutely gorgeous. no regrets. and well worth the (year long) wait
will I be judged if I wear it all the time? lol
I WANT I WANT I WANT HUHUHUHUHU
Congrats to you and @Hatouchan I can only dream of owning this.

Ahhh I want it too! You are all so lucky. Aki have a pic of you wearing the watch. heh I love pocketwatches, and clocks of any kind, really. So when they made a Kala one I just knew I wanted one. *sigh* If only I had a job, or won the lottery. aki did you pay $248? Holy crap. Yeah, if I had that kind of cash I would buy the Erased anime with the soundtrack too.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I never really noticed it before but... Keiko looks exactly like Atsuko from angela in these lives.

lmao sorry for reviving such an old thread but Keiko looked nothing like that woman. Her hairstyle, maybe yes. Other than that, NO. God I hate her voice so much I still don't get why they're famous. Her voice completely ruined what might've been great and/or decent songs.

lmao sorry for reviving such an old thread but Keiko looked nothing like that woman. Her hairstyle, maybe yes. Other than that, NO. God I hate her voice so much I still don't get why they're famous. Her voice completely ruined what might've been great and/or decent songs.

I just looked up Angela and her voice sounds a little bit similar to Shiho Ochi of Superfly. At least that's what it reminded me of for some reason.

lmao sorry for reviving such an old thread but Keiko looked nothing like that woman. Her hairstyle, maybe yes. Other than that, NO.
I would probably argue/look at it again if I still had access to this live but I don't so who cares.

I would probably argue/look at it again if I still had access to this live but I don't so who cares.
I don't either but the Keiko fanboy in me cannot accept that someone said Keiko looked like that woman. :XD: I don't even have issue with her appearance, it's her voice and singing style that I hate so much. Just thinking about her voice makes my skin crawl.
My irritation towards her just got bigger recently because someone on Youtube comment said that she's a better singer than KOKIA. lmao NO.

Looking as I got way too easily irritated on what people said on the internet tells me that I do need therapy (and I've spent too much time on tumblr) lol.

As a Keiko fangirl I cannot accept it either. Our music princess is way prettier! :dote:
I think Atsuko's voice is impressive and pretty powerful for a quick, short listening, and they have some great songs I like. However, after listening her for so long she ends up sounding way too repetitive and gives me a headache, too monotonous and at the same time intense for me :...:

And the person who actually needs therapy is the one that said Atsuko is better than Kokia. No human being compares to Kokia.

Kokia's voice is out of this world. I only wait for her to release a concert video where she uses a live band like Kalafina's FBM (with drums, bass, and electric guitar) because some of her best songs don't sound the same acoustic, which is the way she always holds her concerts.

^ Too bad her and Kajiura stopped their collaboration on those two super old songs from the 90s.

Wakana also used to sound heavenly in where the lights are, paradise regained, and the land of water, and seventh heaven cd ver, sadly that era will never come back to her :(

Back