Kalafina Calendar 2015

I'm trying my best to restrain myself from clicking the "Toggle Spoiler" button in Seasonreaper's post. I still haven't received my copy even though it was supposed to have reached and cleared customs exactly a week ago. I called up my local post office yesterday, apparently they sent it to a branch in a remote location for "processing" and will only deliver it to me within 3 - 5 working days :stupidtable:

Mine will get shipped together with Believe. Lol.

Not that anxious to see the 2015 Calendar idontuseallmykalafinacalendarsatall but the new single is another thing.

@Seasonreaper Coincidentally I keep my Kalafina Calendars near my bed as well. Will frame them up if I could but kinda low on available wall space here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying my best to restrain myself from clicking the "Toggle Spoiler" button in Seasonreaper's post. I still haven't received my copy even though it was supposed to have reached and cleared customs exactly a week ago. I called up my local post office yesterday, apparently they sent it to a branch in a remote location for "processing" and will only deliver it to me within 3 - 5 working days :stupidtable:

Oh wow, that sucks :comeback:. I had customs charges on mine (as you'd expect from a 37,000 yen order) but it was surprisingly fast to get through, especially considering the UK customs is usually awful and slow. I'm sure they've held out specifically for a Friday before asking for customs payments just to try and force me into paying extra for a Saturday delivery as well, but that didn't happen for once.

Mine will get shipped together with Believe. Lol.

Not that anxious to see the 2015 Calendar idontuseallmykalafinacalendarsatall but the new single is another thing.

I don't use mine either. I'd probably have my 2014 one up... but I have nowhere to put it. I did have somewhere but I recently got a display cabinet and that's now in the way :white:. Both of mine are just sitting next to my bed right now, I just flick through them occasionally. Still thinking of buying some square frames and re-utilising some of the pictures that way, namely the 2014 calendar's Consolation dress photo as I absolutely love that image :plz:.

^ Glad it was a smooth process for you @Seasonreaper!

I received notice from the local post office asking me to collect my parcel from that remote location. I suspect it's because the size of the parcel is huge (well, larger than usual... but even so, it's really light because there's only the calendar inside) so they weren't going to even attempt delivery. Anyways, a 1-hour drive to-and-fro with several road-misses (got lost) and two highway toll charges later, I finally got my parcel :tea:

EDIT: Alas the size of the calendar looks too big for my scanner, so I can't provide HD scans for those who don't have the calendar :bow: Seasonreaper's photos are plenty gorgeous already though. And I quite like September's actually, my only issue with it is that the photographer cut them off at their knees again. I think the outfits are okay, they look really classy to me - I mean, if they walk past me in that attire on the streets (even if I didn't know who they were), I would definitely stare in admiration, that's for sure :ohoho:

I can't also make the scans in HD, because of my scanner :( It's too small for the size of calendar

This link can't work. :uh..:
--------------------------------
Finally use transfer station to download sucessfully, thank you ovni. ^^

ovni, it's deserving a million thanks!

it can't generate a link for downloading... :cry:I'm trying to download in opera and google chrom... unsuccessfully :uh..:

Hey guys I wanted to ask if anyone has scans or the calendar itself for 2010, as we need a scan of the front for the marchandise section
:bow:

Back