(2700yen Tax incl. in Japan)

Catalog No.:
2015CL-272

JAN/ISBN:

Product Type:
Collectible
-----------------------------------------------
Just received mail from CDJ, XDD

Good to see I'm not the only one that noticed it. I only got my 2014 one last month but I think I might have to cave and order this one on time. I don't even use calendars, it just looks nice :tea:.

Got the mail > Preordered. Yup, that's this simple. :love: (and it came at the right moment, as I was shopping there right at that time)

Darn, so much stuff that I want. *sigh* I am hoping I can get it, maybe at least for Christmas. I will try and convince my parents, unless I get a job first. I hope there are some pics with their red and blue dresses (I know they are the same, but still, the ones in the booklets for those cds were just gorgeous. And the other flowery ones please!)

I'm honestly hoping for the Best dresses, the flowery ones they wore during Japan Expo/that Heavenly Blue live today and maybe the LisAni 4 dresses. More Consolation would be fine, too. Have they even had any other ones since the last calendar aside from Kimi no Gin anyway? HB and Alleluia didn't have any after all.

I think you can order released items and combine with a pre-order to essentially delay them for a couple months, so maybe I'll try to pull that off by ordering a few things that I've been planning to get. I don't like ordering individual things from CDJapan, hence why my last orders have all been between 8000-20000 yen :ayashii:. If I can I might cave and order the 5th History and the Red Moon and Consolation lives, a few singles for the B-sides and a couple of soundtracks, although that'd kill my wallet :uh..:.

Maybe those really pretty white ones with the lace on around their necks, that were in the 5th live book would be awesome. I love those, and the kind of black ones, not the ruffly one that Keiko wore, but the other ones. I think Hikaru's has butterflies on it. Those would be nice.

CDJapan posted a pic for the calendar but it's this year's July shot for some reason :rain:

2015CL-272.jpg

^It looks like the 2014 calendar (which I have) is in the related goods on that page, silly cdjapan, getting the cover wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the cover had something to do with their Red/Blue dresses. that would be neat.

I'm using it mostly as a forced delay method on a huge order of stuff, but still hoping for some lovely pics. I have nowhere to put my current 2014 one :comeback:. That was worth it just for the reverse cover photo in the Consolation dresses though, that photo is absolutely gorgeous :love:. I kinda want more pics of those dresses this time even with all the new possibilities.

^Well, we didn't get new dresses for Alleluia or Heavenly Blue, just Kimi no Gin, Best of, and the different live ones. So I'm sure they'll have pics from Anime Expo in Paris.

For the past two years, I have been ordering only Pandora Hearts-themed calendars, and it looks like there will be no such release for 2015... So I think I will get this one instead. Looking forward for good pictures. :)

So I'm sure they'll have pics from Anime Expo in Paris.
I'd like to be as optimistic as you are. Unfortunately, if pictures from Japan Expo are to be released, I think it would be as a bonus booklet in the LE of a future album. If no other event took place in the meanwhile. I don't expect anything from SME about Japan Expo, I want to have a good surprise if they ever do something. (AFAIK there were no pictures from abroad events in previous calendars)

^I meant like the dresses that are in your sig pic. I think they had pics of them in those dresses for the their blog, so they weren't just for Japan Expo. But we'll find out I guess. I am hoping I can convince my mom to get it for me for Christmas.

my copy was tracked as arriving in Melbourne about an hour ago, so depending on how it clears customs I should get it by Tuesday.

Back