Kalafina Calendar 2015

More details on the calendar updated in Kalafina's blog:
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1065/0

『Staffからのお知らせ』

Kalafinaカレンダー2015年度版 発売決定!!

オール撮り下ろしで、6/26のKalafina “君の銀の庭” Special LIVE 2014のLIVE写真も入った渾身のカレンダーとなっています。この機会にぜひ!!

Kalafinaカレンダー2015
発売日:10月25日(土)
価格:2,700円(税込) 
特典:オリジナルポストカード1枚付
※ファンクラブでご購入頂くと2枚付き(FC会員限定)
※特典が付かない販売店舗もございます。
仕様:LPサイズ 28P, 使用時(60cm×30cm)
発行元:ハゴロモ

お取扱い店舗:
■FictionJunction CLUB(ファンクラブ会員限定。オリジナルポストカード2種付)
通販サイト→http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/webshop/index.asp
※ファンクラブの方は郵便振替でのご購入も可能です。
郵便振替に関しては、10/6(月)までにFictionJunction CLUBページにアップを予定しています。
※スペースクラフトの通販サイトは、10/6(月)から予約可能です。

■スペースクラフトオンラインストア(オンラインストア限定オリジナルポストカード1種付)
通販サイト→http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/webshop/index.asp
※スペースクラフトの通販サイトは、10/6(月)から予約可能です。
※その他、全国有名書店、CDショップ、ネットショップ、雑貨店、他カレンダー取り扱い店等で発売予定です。

☆Kalafinaカレンダー2015年度版 特別先行販売決定!!☆
10月18日(土)Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014@大阪グランキューブで、
どこよりも早く特別に先行販売致します!!
また、11/1(土)の東京国際フォーラム ホールAのライブ会場でも販売致します。
ライブ会場限定特典ポストカード1種も付きます!ぜひこの機会に!

From what I can make out it seems to include photos from Kimi no Gin no Niwa Special LIVE 2014 and that there's going to be original postcard bonus (although I'm not sure if this will be available to FictionJunction CLUB members only / to people who purchase from SpaceCraft Online Shop only / to everyone).

2q9f3ix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guh.... need it! I shall send a request to my parents for xmas, even though I just got the Yuki Vol 11 Live. heh Still, will get it if not for a present, since these pics are gorgeous. :love:

I love the pic, except it is tilted, ugh, my eyes! Heh The outfits are awesome though, hope they show the Believe ones too!

Keiko is just STUNNING in this photo! She looks like a garden fairy with the hair and headband! She needs her hair done up more like this! I'm not too keen on Wakana's outfit, she looks like a Victorian teacher , it would of been better if they made her sleeves shorter. Still a lovely photo!

My impression of that Kalafina calendar photo is : Wakana is the house-maid/teacher, Hikaru is the mother, Keiko is the pretty daughter. Anyway yes Keiko in that hair is just :love:

Reactions: aki
Keiko's hairstyle looks so like if she came from antiquity ages :psst: Ancient Keiko-chan :stars:

I adore Keiko when she looks so beautiful and gentle and what most important - unusual. :shy:

Why do the extra live dresses always suck? They're always either in ugly colours, aren't flattering or look gaudy as hell.

If I remember correctly, the calendars were available at their live yesterday, right? Surely that means there should be images coming around very soon :ayashii:.

I'm still at loss as to where to display it when it arrives though, as I have nowhere in my room I can put a calendar up. My 2014 is still lying about, getting checked whenever I need it and a lot inbetween so I guess it'll remain the same for the new one. I'm still torn as to what to do with the 2014 one as well, part of me wants to keep it intact and pristine, whilst another part of me wants to harvest it and trim some of the pages down and frame them as mini square posters, most noticeably that lovely reverse cover image with the Consolation dresses :love:. I'm sure doing such a thing would be considered sacrilege by some people though :punched:.

Back