Kalafina at AnimagiC 2012 Germany

@Wolfychi: pardon my rough translation but it means Kalafina's recording will be released in Europe by an English Label this fall. CMIIW

English label?! :confu:

arama, aimu too late lol.

An UK label ?
That could mean we´d be able to see them once again in Europe?
That´s sound great !

Re:

elcazador said:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20120730-00000051-sph-ent
今秋、英国のレーベルから欧州デビューすることが決まっているが

Ahaha, that's great! Especially when After Eden hasn't even been released on Amazon MP3 yet :ohoho:

That's really good news actually. Apart from saving me having to import their next album (or pick up a copy if I happen to be in Japan on holiday), I think that last week's events might have given them some good promotion in Europe. The group I was with bumped into a convention organiser from Ireland, who tagged along with us to the Saturday night concert and really enjoyed it. I think we made a new fan that day. Result! :sparkleguy:

There are so many cool Japanese bands that would do well internationally if they were able to play live shows and physically sell records.

The rough draft of our article is done BTW. Just waiting on the editing and organising of photos, so I'll post a link up when we're done.

Re:

ninetales said:
^ That's how I bought Seventh Heaven in '09 :XD:

When I go onto Amazon MP3 and look up Kalafina, all I get are "musical box" instrumental versions of a couple of their songs. What am I missing?

EDIT

Never mind - It's the American amazon I need to be on! :dote: This makes me most pleased.

I think it's really good that their album's get a release in europe.
Me and a friend are going to buy the 3 album's again, even that we already have the japanese version. but I want Kalafina and Sony to know that they have fans in europe who are supporting them. maybe they are really going to make a europe tour then! :sohappy:

I think it's really good that their album's get a release in europe.
Me and a friend are going to buy the 3 album's again, even that we already have the japanese version. but I want Kalafina and Sony to know that they have fans in europe who are supporting them. maybe they are really going to make a europe tour then! :sohappy:
Exactly!!! I really hope to see them again in 2013 :shy: :shy: I miss them so much :cry:

Re: Re:

Mwhlr said:
ninetales said:
^ That's how I bought Seventh Heaven in '09 :XD:

Never mind - It's the American amazon I need to be on! :dote: This makes me most pleased.

Scratch that - I can't use Amazon.com because I'm not in the USA. HURRRRR looks like I'm waiting again...

:uh..:

Lol.

Thanks Firak. I'm glad that they post the pic of the second day...

@Midori : Your hand/Arm is always covering someone else's face! Lol. Me, and then Zui's.

Well, I was there too and it was so great :dote:

But I guess I could use my first post to share this short video with you which was shown on Fuji TV :shy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFvKO38nmU[/youtube]

@Matze0007: welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the vid!

Quick question: does anyone know anything about that guy at their Q&A who gave them those hand-drawn portraits? They looked amazing...whoever he is, he's super-talented.

I remember someone here wore a Kalafina Cosplay at Animagic? can we see pictures somewhere?

Back