Kalafina at AnimagiC 2012 Germany

@Matze007 : Welcome here and thanks for the video.
@HimeWakana : I recognized you on the video ^^. I think it is Zuion who is jumping near you.

@Midori, wolfychi, nobelly : I am sorry but as I have got no answer to my last PM and as I will leave Stuttgart tomorrow morning, there is no chance we can meet there. Be at Munich from monday till thursday morning.

roxfan said:
Okay, I must have remembered wrong then.

Here's the dump of what I managed to record, without any edits.
is the video supposed to be split up for 2012.07.27 or be a single video? I feel like I opened it wrong... :spotlight:
and thanks so much roxfan for the recordings! :bow: :sohappy:

Re:

@Midori, wolfychi, nobelly : I am sorry but as I have got no answer to my last PM and as I will leave Stuttgart tomorrow morning, there is no chance we can meet there. Be at Munich from monday till thursday morning.

ah sorry, I just saw your PM yesterday and stuttgart is too far away from where I life.

Excellent report!

It's really great to hear what they have to say for the Q&A. Wakana likes SPEED?! That's so... 1990's. Oh wait, I think this should be Spitz. She's liked them for a while.

And Keiko for K-Pop. Not long ago it was Lady Gaga. I guess she likes the dancy stuff.

I confirm,Wakana said that she likes Spitz during the Q&A panel.

The report is quite good but included some mistakes too (for example what was said during the MC of the 1st concert).
the author has also forgotten the encore of the 2nd concert was different from the 1st one. (Normal as the author didn't see the end of the concert)
Some other parts are also missing.

Re:

Wolfychi said:
I remember someone here wore a Kalafina Cosplay at Animagic? can we see pictures somewhere?

Finally I found a picture!!! Took me quite some time :desksweat:
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fotos/e ... 9/9331271/

With some distance I can say that the skirt is too long and the petticoat is not puffy enough. Well what's done is done.

I will take pictures of my second costume at home and post them some time soon (if you want to see them.) Cause the only pictures I have of this costume are, when I give my presents to the girls and the only body and costume parts visible are my back, sleeve and my hair :XD:

PS: Zui and Midori please please please pm me the pictures of us. I'm desperately waiting. PLEASE!!!!

Re:

Kith289 said:
I found a fan's report on the concert and the Q&A panel. Enjoy folks.

http://animemisme.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-bonn-its-animagic-its-kalafina.html

Wow, to think cpm member found my blog :XD:
Hello everyone! New member here.
Did Wakana said Spitz? I caught it wrong then. Sorry ><

There are some things I can't remember correctly since I didn't record them. So there might be inaccurate things. But feel free to correct me.

And as FxMacCobra said, I went out before the encore of the 2nd day concert to get to the queue which I regret now since I couldn't get any autograph and even missed Hikari no Senritsu :orz:

Did anyone record the Q&A panel? I'd like to replay the memory of that day again :XD:

@ATroupeLeaderBaby: I also noticed you there. I thought: "Woah! Nice costume!". I didn't take your picture though. Sorry.

Lol, me and my friend are in the video! We were dressed like Violette and Hortense from Sound Horizon's Roman. Keiko and Wakana recognized us too, it was awesome! We were interviewed for the japanese tv as well, is it possible to look that up somewhere? I'm kinda curious :P

Incredible, you´re the ones sitting near me during the Q&A panel and who gived presents to Kalafina, right ?
You were so cute that as for ATroupeLeaderBaby :shy: , I didn't dare to ask you for a picture. :uh..:
If you can remember the japanese tv channel name, we could search for it more easily. As soon as I am back home, I'll look for it.

@ Varete, ryo ishikawa, FxMacCobra: Thanks so much guys for the compliments. I really appreciate them. Honestly at first I was scared of what people might think when they see the costumes and if they would even recognize me. I wasn't absolutely happy with how they turned out, but all your reactions were/are so positive. Thank you :hug: I know they are far from perfect, but it was fun to make them (sometimes nerve-racking) and it was even more fun to see and read your reactions! Plus I met very nice people ;-)

I'm sad that some of you didn't ask me to take a pic together. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some crazy b**** trying to appear on as many photos as possible (in real life I try to avoid it, cause I think that I look absolutely awful on photos.) But I regret it myself that I didn't ask some of these amazing cosplayers for a photo. But now I know what to do when I visit my next con. Take pics until my memory card cries for help :XD:

The article's done! linky thing

I hasten to add that my contribution was the Kalafina section and a few photos...I'll try to get all the pics onto Flickr as soon as I get time.

^ That looks like quite a bit of work, Martin. I'll check it out tomorrow because I'm quite interested in how the weekend was!

Just wanted to say that the release of the Kalafina albums in Europe has been confirmed by the company itself. "Toki Media" is looking to release Kalafina's albums in the Autumn! They seem like quite a small business, so Kalafina is certainly a great name for them to acquire!

:sohappy:

rFgaS.jpg

IpVx7.jpg

Re:

Martin said:
The article's done! linky thing

I hasten to add that my contribution was the Kalafina section and a few photos...I'll try to get all the pics onto Flickr as soon as I get time.

Good article, thanks for sharing! Shoji Sato sounds like a really cool guy - I've never heard of anyone puting so much effort into an autograph session.

And with Kalafina's back catalogue confirmed for European release, I won't be surprised if we see them hopping over again. ;) Hopefully at a better organized convention!

Back