「Kalafina Anniversary LIVE 2025」15th January Tokyo Garden Theater (NO KAJIURA INVOLVEMENT)

I'm quite sure Wakana and HIkaru / Keiko are in constant contact. Due to business, they don't make it public. I'm also sure this wasn't Wakana's idea. I think her management is looking for some way to boost her fading career. Then when it seemed like it was set, they leaked it to the press before The trio had a chance to talk with YK. Every thing has probably been smoothed over now. Still, Looks like YK will have nothing to do with Kalafina anymore. (I believe she was mostly done with it after the Red and Blue albums, but Sony pressured her for more.)

I am curious though, of the trio doing maybe a single or some thing more on their own, using their own songs, without using the Kalafina brand. I would prefer that much more.
Oh I know. I was just saying I felt bad when she sang by herself. And it probably wasn't anyone's fault really. But yeah if they used Kalafina as their name it would be a little weird. (Even though yes, it is them.)
And I am not saying that she can't sing them either. Obviously if she still loves the songs she should. (Just wanted to clarify.)
Kajiura said it herself though if she wants to let others perform her songs, or even write songs for them, they can. Which is to me a big gesture.

Last edited:
Back