Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 ~“+ONE” with Strings~ & “Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE

It seems in the blog pictures that the FotW dresses got an additional skirt layer. Some kind of white shimmery fabric. Can't really decide if I like it or not :@_@: Maybe better pictures will help...

It seems in the blog pictures that the FotW dresses got an additional skirt layer. Some kind of white shimmery fabric. Can't really decide if I like it or not :@_@: Maybe better pictures will help...

Ah, you're right! There's another layer atop their longer bottom part of their dresses. i don't see the need for them other than for flashiness though :XD:

I wanted to be there just to listen to Sandpiper :cry: and the nature and shrine around should have looked great too...

Oh! They are the FotW dresses! They did look familiar.

Yeah, it did get quite chilly during the concert. (Fell to under 10°C plus slight wind), they also gave us all heat-packs as we entered.

World Heritage Special LIVE – Kōfuku-ji
Commemoration Ceremony for the completed reconstruction of the Central Golden Hall
“Kalafina with Strings”

Date: October 8 (Sun) & October 9 (Mon – holiday)
Doors open: 18:30 | Show starts: 19:00
Venue: In the front garden of East Golden Hall, Special Outdoor Stage

So did they perform the same setlist on Oct 8 and 9 ?

Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 Zama Performance 11/07

Setlist

storia
君の銀の庭 (Kimi no Gin no Niwa)

sapphire
sandpiper
Magia
Blaze

oblivious
seventh heaven
カンタンカタン (Kantan Katan)
Lacrimosa

花束 (Hanataba)
満天 (Manten)
百火撩乱 (Hyakka Ryouran)

ひかりふる (Hikari Furu)
光の旋律 (Hikari no Senritsu)
into the world

believe
ring your bell

Encore
とんぼ (Tombo)
やさしいうた (Yasashii Uta)

(Thanks for the news dear Sarah-chan!! https://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/167231277406/kalafina-acoustic-tour-2017-zama-performance)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i think she has requested to post here just the link to her respective post ?

wow sapphire and sandpiper!!! :dote:

i think they've never before performed sapphire live ?

Back