Kalafina Acoustic Tour 2017 ~“+ONE” with Strings~ & “Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE

I love how the first time Puts ever gets thanked for her post was also one of the very few occasions where she wasn't the first to break the news.

That setlist is fantastic though. Why couldn't this have been the setlist for 9+ONE? It's so much better.

This is great and I need it recorded (few hopes, buuuuuuut).

November 13:

01. storia
02. Kimi no Gin no Niwa
03. sapphire
04. sandpiper
05. Magia
06. blaze
07. oblivious
08. Mirai
09. Kantan Katan
10. Lacrimosa
11. Hanataba
12. Manten
13. Hyakka Ryouran
14. Hikarifuru
15. Hikari no Senritsu
16. into the world (source wrote into the water but i'm pretty sure it's into the world)
17. believe
18. ring your bell
--encore--
19. Tonbo
20. Yasashii Uta

November 15

01. storia
02. Kimi no Gin no Niwa
03. sapphire
04. sandpiper
05. Magia
06. blaze
07. seventh heaven
08. Mirai
09. Kantan Katan
10. Lacrimosa
11. Hanataba
12. Manten
13. Hyakka Ryouran
14. Hikarifuru
15. Hikari no Senritsu
16. into the world (source wrote into the water but i'm pretty sure it's into the world)
17. believe
18. ring your bell
--encore--
19. Kotonoha
20. Yasashii Uta

@george1234 if you want to add the MC, i'm pretty sure the MC sessions were on the same place as November 7. The source doesn't include MCs.

And no, this doesn't come from tumblr.
Source:
November 15: https://dailysetlist.net/archives/83392

November 13: https://dailysetlist.net/archives/83301

I wish they'd stop singing Mirai.

Though acoustic Magia and oblivious HOLY WHAT. I need to hear this now.

Also they brought back Kotonoha aww. I thought it was as dead as Kugatsu.

I feel like the only person that fearlessly loves Kotonoha for an indescribable reason but honestly I have no problem with that. However as a generally large After Eden fan I have no qualms about which one they sang.

They still performed Kotonoha on their with strings live from time to time - i think it was around either this year spring live tour or last year christmas tour. I prefer Kugatsu too because as far as I remember they haven't sung that song since After Eden tour ended...

^I could've sworn I saw Kugatsu on a recent setlist... It's a really good ballad by them :love:

AHHHH THEY'RE PLAYING SANDPIPER AGAIN :comeback::comeback::comeback::comeback::comeback:

The rest of the setlist is ok tho; Blaze, Magia, believe, ring your bell, Mirai, Storia, and Manten are all kinda meh but I really really really want to hear Sandpiper live again, as iirc, they haven't played that at all since the AE tour (I might be wrong tho lol)

Same with kotonoha, but like with most people here, I also would've preferred Kugatsu

^I could've sworn I saw Kugatsu on a recent setlist... It's a really good ballad by them :love:

I think what you see was people complaining about why they performed Gogatsu no Mahou on September/late August (their concert in front of that restorated castle/building) when they could've performed Kugatsu... I feel like they literally have forgotten that song existed. They still performed the whole After Eden songs from time to time (with Magia, d.u., and Mune no Yukue being way too overperformed) except Kugatsu.

Just for curiosity sake, I tried to find roughly the last time Kugatsu was performed, but there's so many lives to go through. I did find it in at least one of their acoustic lives, though...back in 2014. To be more specific it was the Otodama Special live.

I sometimes blank on what Kugatsu (and Kotonoha now that I think about it) sounds like since while nice I just don't really listen to it often. Speaking of forgotten songs, does intermezzo count? Where has that been?

Well since Sandpiper is finally back, maybe Kugatsu will follow too. Neither have existed since AE tour and that makes me upset.

I love Mune no Yukue because it reminds me of a positive gospel song but no lies there @ritardando.

I used to really like Mune no Yukue but I grew to hate it because they performed that song way too often and their performance worsens with each live. My ears still can't forgive how shitty Hikaru sounded in Arena Live 2016 which is a big pity since the live arrangement on that concert was so good. Tbh I think the only way they could salvage the live performance of that song is by having Keiko sing the main vocal on the chorus and let Hikaru harmonizes to Wakana and blast Yuriko's voice as loud as possible on the chorus.

Set list (Kalafina arranged Hikaru on left, Keiko centre, Wakana on right when facing the stage unless indicated)

Storia
Kimi no gin no niwa
MC1
Sapphire
Sandpiper
Magia (Wakana, Hikaru, Keiko)
Blaze
MC2
Oblivious
Seventh Heaven
Kankankatan
Lacrimosa