Kalafina 2014 calendar

7 photos with their 5th anniversary live costume? Thanks, but no thanks. :blood:

I totally can't stand the way their stylist or photographer or whatever always took Keiko's photo from the most unflattering angle.

The poses and angles don't seem too bad, imo, especially compared to last year's. I do agree that they have way too many photos of the 5th anniversary costume. It's like they couldn't be bothered to do many (any?) special photoshoots for the calendar. And I do agree that Keiko got less flattering angles than Hikaru and Wakana, but it's not bad enough to be unbearable.

The biggest thing holding me back is that I simply have too many calendars lined up for next year, lol. If it were a desktop calendar, I wouldn't mind having one more, but I only allocate one nail per year to hanging calendars.

^
It's not for the calendar, but for almost all recently released Kalafina photos. I miss their red moon-after eden era photoshoot, where their photos are all drop dead gorgeous. I still can't get over all the awesome photos in their Kalafina Record.

AFTER EDEN ERA IS BEST ERA--//IB is whacked

in any case, i agree strongly with ritardando. those dresses :desksweat: i can see why they're still using them (it still being kalafina's 5th anniversary year, technically), but the skirts and keiko's top are so unflattering :TdT: and there's only... 3 pics in this calendar of their nicer, with corsets outfits?! not even a group one :stupidtable: what exactly was that photoshoot for, then?! :TdT: :comeback:

and keiko's poses are also starting to bother me. they seem to shoot it from the side and she hunches her shoulder up/neck down and holds that particular arm straight and rigid and it's just. so. odd :blood: at least hikaru and wakana.... :nosebleed: :love:

Re:

ImmortalBirdcage said:
AFTER EDEN ERA IS BEST ERA--//IB is whacked

in any case, i agree strongly with ritardando. those dresses :desksweat: i can see why they're still using them (it still being kalafina's 5th anniversary year, technically), but the skirts and keiko's top are so unflattering :TdT: and there's only... 3 pics in this calendar of their nicer, with corsets outfits?! not even a group one :stupidtable: what exactly was that photoshoot for, then?! :TdT: :comeback:

and keiko's poses are also starting to bother me. they seem to shoot it from the side and she hunches her shoulder up/neck down and holds that particular arm straight and rigid and it's just. so. odd :blood: at least hikaru and wakana.... :nosebleed: :love:

THAT. Plus they're always giving the dress-with-weirdest-shoulder to Keiko. I mean, what's wrong with Keiko's shoulder? Is that because she's the macho senpai that she has the broadest shoulder? :blood: Her shoulder is pretty much fine for me.

Well, if we're talking recent photo shoots... *remembers Kimi no Gin no Niwa* Yeah, I kinda agree. But I actually like the 5th Anniversary and Consolation outfits just fine--my beef is more with the photographer and the lack of variation.

at this point i'd take keiko's dramatic arm gestures instead of that awkward pose -- if you want to focus on her arm, at least make it so that you can see how toned she is :comeback: :punched: personally i think they should just revert back to the billowing sleeves for her

the 5th anni top makes her chest look so weird, and the Kimi no Gin no Niwa makes her chest look non-existent so weird as well... for some reason, it feels like lately keiko's been getting gypped on nicer styles, while hikaru and wakana both get... well... somewhat-more-flattering dress tops. i also wonder why hikaru and wakana get nicer-angled shots and keiko doesn't...

KALAFINA. PLEASE SWITCH FROM TAKAHASHI OFFICE. THEY ARE NOT MAKING YOU LOOK FLATTERING.

^ Ok, then i want HQ scans...
Who can to scan full pages? I made full scans for 2012 calendar, Yurika-chan made also for 2013, and now i wanna for 2014... but i don't have Calendar 2014.

Anyway HimeWakana thanks for the scans!

You're welcome!! I'll try to do the scans in HD, when my scanner will return to work in a proper way :cry:

Thank you, HimeWakana, for the scans! I totally understanding regarding scanner troubles... mine is attached to a barely usable old computer, which makes scanning anything a huge nuisance...

I really like Wakana's expression in the second pic. She looks like she's so into the song.

Thank you Himesan! :sohappy:

Pics are nice, really like the one in the Consolation outfits.

@phantomus what scanner did you use? normal scanner could only fit A4 size right? :confu:

might consider buying portable scanner but i didn't see any other purpose other than scanning kala/fj etc pic lol :XD:

Re:

Thanks a lot for taking the time of making these scans HimeWakana, the group pictures are just :dote: i hope someone do better scans ~

I wish i could buy it now but i have to wait until January.

D-chan2510 said:
might consider buying portable scanner but i didn't see any other purpose other than scanning kala/fj etc pic lol :XD:

The history of my life hahaha, i did though about the same but there was too many people doing HQ scans for the things i wanted to ^^

Re:

D-chan2510 said:
@phantomus what scanner did you use? normal scanner could only fit A4 size right? :confu:

Yes, i used a normal scanner which could only fit A4. Just need put in scaner both halfs of calendar's image and edit them in the Photoshop or something like. Only this way if you don't have a chance scan it in the large scanner.
viewtopic.php?p=210958#p210958

Keiko looks like she's gonna beat someone up in the second picture. Macho indeed.

Back