Kalafina 2014 calendar

^Me too!

So much Kalafina stuff coming out in October! Ahhh! Didn't this happen last year too with all the new Yuki related stuff? (My wallet is already broke right now)

Hmm, the price seems fairly reasonable. I'll see if the photos are good--didn't buy last year's 'cause I didn't care for the photos.

^
Yeah, me too. Their 2013 Calendar photos are horrible. Waiting for the samples first.

^ hmmm, i think that only one of two of those photos were nice (like the ones in the moonfesta costumes, but i love dramatic poses like that) :love:

can't wait see these samples too :plot:

^Huh, were there photos in Moonfesta costumes? I seem to recall that most of them were made of original outfits not tied to album/single covers.

^wasn't that the one with the blue lighting and raised arms and everything? it was either moonfesta's ensemble or history 5th's; can't recall atm...

EDIT: yep, it's moonfesta; this one in particular:

DJ6wp4wh.jpg

Yeah, I love that pic (even though it still looks like Hikaru is sniffing her arm lol) and August's is nice, I think at least. Wakana has a nice smile. But yeah I can't wait to see what this year's will look like too.

How I love Wakana when she got her hair in single ponytail like that! :nosebleed:

And I really love Keiko's hairstyle there as well :nosebleed:

Actually looking at their consolation photos in both the CD and live tour booklet, I've got the feeling that their photos won't be as nice as it used to be too. Have they changed their makeup and hairstyle artist?

^ so long as they don't revert back to the hairstyle artist who did their Seventh Heaven's PV and Lacrimosa's single cover, I'm okay. :uh..:

I'll be waiting for samples. Here's to hoping they will take photos of Kalafina's casual outfit style this time. The girls look way better in their normal/casual attire than in the live/studio sections. But I wouldn't say no to the newest pics being used either. :nosebleed:

Ooo, that Moonfesta dress pic is nice! Not sure if I'm a fan of blue tint, but it's certainly better than some other images in the calendar.

Well, I'm praying they haven't reverted back to whoever did the Seventh Heaven album cover... That make-up. :blood:

I must say I can agree with the 2013 calender images not being all that great. There's a couple in there I really like, but not enough to make it worth buying. Pity really, since 2012 was really nice. Hopefully 2014 will be better, now I have a regular job having a calender would be useful, although I'm not sure I could bring myself to actually write in it :uh..: .

Good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like the look of Seventh Heaven's art. I've always thought that looked a little iffy. Lacrimosa wasn't too bad in my opinion, but then I don't like Progressive at all. The lighting in the Progressive shots bugs me.

i love kalafina in casual too, but i'd prefer to see them in their stage/photoshoot costumes... mainly because i'm a b*tchy picky mofo who takes comfort in the fact that if the clothes aren't impressive, it isn't kalafina's fault... that and keiko has this god ugly pant/blouse combination she's fond of reusing over the years :blood: :blood:

i don't like seventh heaven or lacrimosa's cover... i like progressive a bit better; the promo posters and stuff looked cool

on a side note, i don't believe they've switched stylists for a while... i'll have to go back and double-check later because this will bug me for a while and i just want them to go back to after eden era and have cute yet modest braids... like in the live special. keiko with straight hair = :love: and all of them looked absolutely gorgeous :TdT:

yes, I want some from progressive as well, more to the beginning would be nice, but I really really hope for more of the white 5th anniversary outfits that were at the end of the 5th book(like the ones in my sig). I love those outfits. (I secretly want Keiko's as my wedding dress, if I ever get married heh)

I'll also buy if the pics are great.

So, I'll wait for the sample pics :XD:

Probably odd man out, but I liked Lacrimosa's cover. All three of them looked beautiful.

I love the long hair in Progressive, but the "giant curled caterpillar" hairstyle in the middle of the PV bugged me.

My favourite outfits are probably TTB PV and After Eden Live.

Wonder when samples for the 2014 calendar will come out?

Coral said:
My favourite outfits are probably TTB PV and After Eden Live.

YES OMG although i could scrap hikaru and wakana's hair for TTB, i absolutely love everything they wore in the after eden live (both the black/white ensemble as well as the symphonia costumes... also dat hair man :nosebleed: :shy:) i think i can add the red/black costumes with the brown corsets they wore in 2012 to the list, too :love:

Kowz said:
I like it when they wear fancy/gothic-ish dresses.

i like those as well, but they've seemed to drift away from them, haven't they? i don't think i mind as much, which is surprising because i'm pretty into gothic lolita. i like the sprinter costumes a lot too, even though they're less "dark", you could say :dote:

@Kowz
I really like all those pics, minus Keiko's hat in the second one. It's a little too... cylindrical for me? And I sorta prefer the Lacrimosa covers to the those PV outfits, though I'm cool with both.

@ImmortalBirdcage
Well, I guess TTB hair might've been a bit much, though it looked pretty cool blowing in the wind. Then again, I'm pretty open about hairstyles, as long as it's not the "Seventh Heaven PV chandeliers."

Back