Kalafina 18th single "One Light" for Arslan Senki [confirmed]

It's surprising to see the views for the PV at one when the sales are doing worse than RYB.

^ That was my first thought too. I thought that maybe people who like Kalafina are just waiting for the album, since One Light is on it. But then, that doesn't really make sense given the PV is only on the single and there's the AE and the vinyl. Congrats to them, though!

Idk, but as I've already mentioned here I really love the PV but the song itself is just >.> so for me that result is quite expected :)

I also think that many people finally figured out that a Kalafina PV is just like any other. (Please, don't hit me :p )

Or, maybe, people don't like the B-sides.

Or maybe it's a general counter? I had one waaaaay back in the day (I think when geocities was still around, man I am old lol) and it tallied people who just visited the site too. Just a guess though. I am surprised that they haven't changed the theme to far on the water yet. But maybe to give One Light more promotion, since it is for an anime. (Not sure how popular Arslan is though.)

I'm just now noticing that in "Mahiru", YURIKO KAIDA is listed as CHORUS (at least on the main website). Was that a mistake, or was that from the booklet? If so, when does she appear?!

Hey, sorry for bumping an old thread, but apparently Arslan Senki is getting a second season. I would have posted this elsewhere, but I couldn't find any other thread related to Arslan. It's not confirmed when it will air, but many speculate it will be sometime in 2016.

I wonder if Kalafina will doing something for the show. If this does air in Spring 2016, then Kajiura may have to choose whether Kalafina should do Arslan or Boku dake ga (if they do anything during the season). Or she could have Kalafina do one and FJ do the other, and have the best of both worlds :XD: Besides, we haven't had any FJ releases since elemental, excluding the live album and BD.

^ they could do both, its often for an artist's single (eg Mizuki Nana) to contain 2 A-side that each of them are tied to different anime.
I knew they would do 2nd season for this, the plot was far from finished, and Imo, among of the best anime of last season even though it was remake.

Because I made Samidare my alarm tone, this song has been steadily growing on me.
Even boyfriend is made to sing along to its intro guitar instrumental lmao
Sigh.

Just Mahiru. Mahiru's just... >_<
And I thought the preview was nice coz Keiko's voice ;A;

If it does get a second season I'd love for Kalafina to do a song. I really enjoy One Light so I wonder what another song with the same inspiration would be like?

Back