Kajiura's twitter discussion

haha and not even a note shows. Maybe its not for anime but some album ?

Both Kimetsu and El Melloi are surely complete by now. Maybe it was more for SAO ? Since its 52 ish eps

Last edited:
It says "soundtrack" under the black circles. El Melloi is still months away so I wonder if she's really done with it.
Could be SAO I guess, since the second cour is ending in a couple of weeks. I forgot, are they going to take a break between seasons?
It could also be Pri pri, hue.

After yesterday news SAO's possibility goes away. That leaves Eien no Nispa, Lord El Melloi or something unannounced.

you mean the "unis" ?

I'd bet its for SAO Alicisation 2nd half or maybe that pri-pri movie, its hard to believe she would put kajiurago for Eien no Nispa, and i think its obvious that the El Melloi soundtrack is at least partly done

The tweet with the chocopie has lyrics written with pencil.
Isn't SAO part 2 starting until the second half of the year? It's too soon to record. There haven't been any news on the PriPri movies for months now. For EnN, the credits song could have Kajiurago, or they could be part of a song with real lyrics.

Why is it hard to imagine Nispa would have something with kajiurago?
Hanako to Anne had one Yuriko track...

Also Hanae on Kajiura's twitter rn.

inb4 Kajiura is going into the TVCM business lol.

Oh, right she was on Hanako too. So why would Nispa having vocals be shocking again?

I do wonder though why she records everything so late, is she afraifd the recorded musics might leak somehow otherwise ? Or it was just the time period the studio was free for her ?

You're acting like if it's only her call. :p
Also, maybe it's actually scored to the film? So the movie would need to be edited before she records...
Who cares. Gimme CD.

Back