Kajiura's twitter discussion

Wow, she went there before a year ago, seems like she really liked it ^_^

that also shows that she isnt that much worried about the situation, so we should probably calm down too.

Last edited:
Hue. Well, it could end up just being a strings quartet.

This is bad enough. Do you remember my post about strings vs violin solo ? Strings are most of the time souless while its violin solo that gets emotional. With this obsession with strings a good part of her soundtracks' emotional impact has been taken away. An other part with Kyoichi Sato's obsession with cymbals. :(

Eh, we'll see. Having strings doesn't necessarily mean all tracks will use the whole ensemble. Or that a track can't have strings an a solo. Doesn't happen very often, but we'll see, hue.
And i'm personally fine with strings quartet. The sound isn't as heavy and grand compared to an ensemble.

I'm guessing she's recording for SAO3 since that airs this fall. That or Heaven's Feel 2.

I'm guessing she's recording for SAO3 since that airs this fall. That or Heaven's Feel 2.

Mebbe, but I feel like it's still too soon to start recording them. Don't they usually record the music a couple of months before?

I’m not trying to imply that I’d like something boring; I’m trying to imply that you didn’t have to be that bitch about it.
So everyone else can shit on believe and blaze but I'm a bitch for saying this strings recording is probably not for another shitty Kalafina A-side? Ok. Didn't know it was this serious.

So everyone else can shit on believe and blaze but I'm a bitch for saying this strings recording is probably not for another shitty Kalafina A-side? Ok. Didn't know it was this serious.
Okay, this is true and I’m gonna ask you to hold on a minute because I have just as much of a problem with that. I, personally, do not at all agree with the bullshit that I have frequently seen said about blaze and especially believe. I was very confused as to what the problems were with these pieces, and was very surprised at Atlas’s admittance to his extreme appreciation for blaze, as I thought he was with CPM’s heavyweight critics. And so, I’m not trying to bash one person.

It's not that serious to me (at least right now). Anyways, with current developments... I expect the forum to have even less visitors...

Back