KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

@alarictay: Ahaha, I actually didn't see the concert :spotlight:
I just reported the setlist from Twitter, as I said, 'cause I was dying to know what the songs were. Hopefully someone recorded it!

To me, Kaori sounded a bit different than she did in previous lives I've seen on dvd. Her voice sounded..higher? I'm not so sure what is the correct word though but it isn't bad or anything. Keiko's part in vanity was awesome and some people behind me were "yaying" along with her :XD:

I don't think there were many mistakes.. and it was too fun and magical to keep an ear for that. Kajiura-san and the girls were so happy when everyone started everyone was into it. She also said that she was touched when she saw everyone waving during Open Your Heart.

I was so happy when I saw her tweets about it on twitter :dote:

@KP-X

There is a reason why I put the word perfection in quotes, for your reason of "semantics". People have their own definition of what that word means, so it will mean something to you that may mean differently for others.

Studio "perfection" means getting the cleanest sound you possibly can at the just the "right" volume and levels, where it is not distorted, etc. Then sound engineers will take that sound and manipulate it (i.e. reverb, effects, etc.) to make it sound "better" and with their style/signature.

You might be judging others for their performance because you're expecting something, and perhaps it's because you're hoping/expecting your own version of "perfection". Maybe just something "great", but again, that means differently for everyone.

As I also mentioned, people will have good days, awesome days, and not so good days. If you're competing, of course you're going to try to do your best. If you are performing with the hope of doing a spectacular job, of course you're going to do your best. But for an audience with expectations and those standards are not met, there's not much one can do about that.

I too have performed in front of others, and while for myself I walk out there with purpose and command, again there are various factors out of one's control, so one will not be able to meet people's expectations all the time, and one can't please everybody. When I go out there, I strive to meet my own standards, and I don't think about what others say at that moment as that would detract from my own performance because really I'm out there to do the best I can do and to do it with all my heart.

are they youtube video for the live? especially kaori ? in this expo?

If he exists.

and also courts pass judgement too
The court is a place for a bunch of egoistic nubs to gather and pass their so called "Judgement"...and their "judgement" isn't exactly very moral in many ways *dont wanna go into specifics would just waste my time, breath and effort*

@Mezame: OMG sooo lucky!!! I always wanted to hear Kaori live!!! :dote: :dote: :dote: my friend from USA went to concert and told me that StoneCold was really awesome :ohoho: is that true? :knife: :knife: (if not i'm gonna beat him up later)

Yes, Mezame and Stone Cold were A W E S O M E ! I got chills from Mezame. I've always LOVED that song and I don't care how many times they play it. :XD:

It would be great if videos could be posted. Ha, I bet the really loud guy behind me annoyed the videographers right behind him because he was THAT loud.

@alcatray: You would have different opinion about courts if you were a judge (i'm not but I have relatives). Sure their judgements are always right or moral. But without them the world would be a huge jungle where all sorts of criminals would do their crimes free and the rest of the people would chase them and shout them/burn them. You cannot count on god's judgement until you yourself die and see for yourself if he's real or just another creation of the human fantasy (see gods of Olympus, etc) and that's for all religions.

@il0vesunfl0wers

I'll say for myself, because I can't speak on others' behalfs. What I expect from Kalafina, and every singer/band for that matter, is for them to be consistent enough. They'll have their bad days, their splendid ones, and life will go on. What bothers me is this very lack of consistency. I don't believe in perfection so I'm not going to use this word and I really don't know why this words pops up so frequently.

And I don't think what you said about performing for other people has much to do with the topic but that's just me.

Anyway, I'm bailing out from this discussion because I don't have much to add to my opinion.

Re:

george1234 said:
@alcatray: You would have different opinion about courts if you were a judge (i'm not but I have relatives). Sure their judgements are always right or moral. But without them the world would be a huge jungle where all sorts of criminals would do their crimes free and the rest of the people would chase them and shout them/burn them. You cannot count on god's judgement until you yourself die and see for yourself if he's real or just another creation of the human fantasy (see god of Olympus, etc) and that's for all religions.

Your right George...without the court the world would be in a huge mess right now...but still the judge should learn to speak to the convicts in a less condescending and derogatory manner...(there are tons of ways to put forth a point...it's only a matter of choice of words)

And u don't need to die to feel god's judgement...there is a thing called retribution... i have seen people suffer from retribution and it's one hell of thing i don't wanna get myself entangled in...eeee scary...

why are people making comments about judgement and how there is no excuse for the girls to make mistakes? hellooo. they are human. i used to play violin solos in front of hundreds if not thousands of people. i made mistakes here and there...why? because i'm human :ohoho:
and honestly, i don't care about anyone else's opinion but my own and those who went. everyone else trying to say "omg ear-cancer. they suck live. blah blah blah" makes me laugh. it's like me trying to say "kalafina sucked during afa"...it would be pretty stupid for me to say that since i didn't go and experience it myself. sure, they have recordings of them failing...but those are recordings. they sound different when in person. so my opinion on afa doesn't matter...last year, kalafina did make a lot of mistakes. this year, if fj made any mistakes, they were very hard to notice. plus, kalafina last year < yk + fj this year. :XD:

anyways, the people interviewing us said that the panel and live concert will be shown on NHK world sometime this month :dote:

@alcatray: A selective retribution I would say. There are many people that have done many bad things in their whole life but their lives and health are fine, live for many years etc. On the other hand thosands of people that havent done nothing bad yet in their lives (eg: small children), or were moral and kind with everyone die out of illnesses, hunger, accidents or other health problems. After these points I would call it "coincidence".

nimsaj said:
anyways, the people interviewing us said that the panel and live concert will be shown on NHK world sometime this month :dote:

:omg:

all of it ?!?! :ayashii: :sohappy:

^ :white: Here's hoping someone records it!
Please, anyone who gets NHK World, keep an eye on the schedule and get your equipment ready :XD:

^ I have but findind the schedule is a real pain in the ass, since its very confusing, and there's also time difference (they show different stuff, on each country every day) + I dont have equipement to record from satelite signal :uh..:

well thats what they said and they did record the whole concert, the audience, and the panel :sparkleguy:

@KP-X

Alright, then let's agree that we all have our opinions and different thoughts and expectations, and leave it at that. =] Variety can be a good thing after all or it would be such a boring world we live in, ha.

Really? They recorded it? dvd time! :sohappy: I wish they would have a documentary ready for the distance single, but since there are no special editions it is not possible. *sigh* I want a Los Angels 2. lol

Back