KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

^ I hope so! I'd order the live if it was put on DVD, but I'll be happy with just a broadcast of it. :TdT:

It does seem like a typical setlist, but each performance is different to me, even with some of the same songs. Not to mention, it's the first time FJ is in LA, so it makes sense. I do really like this setlist and I wish I had been able to go.

I'm especially curious about the arrangements for Credens Justitiam and Sis Puella Magica. :ayashii:

Re:

nimsaj said:
anyways, the people interviewing us said that the panel and live concert will be shown on NHK world sometime this month :dote:

NHK world? Eh, how to get get that channel from USA? :confu:
Is there a way to watch it online?

they gave me a paper with all the info....but i lost it during the panel :uh..: lol

Re:

nimsaj said:
they gave me a paper with all the info....but i lost it during the panel :uh..: lol
*screams* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry i was too excited being in the front row :XD:
it just slipped out of my hands! ill try to ask today about it if i see them again today

I'm especially curious about the arrangements for Credens Justitiam and Sis Puella Magica. :ayashii:

Both songs are waaay better than the originals. I would like to listen to the Eri Ito version though.

Re:

nimsaj said:
sorry i was too excited being in the front row :XD:
it just slipped out of my hands! ill try to ask today about it if i see them again today
Hahahahaha. Okies, thankies so much~~~ :dote:

I hope you see them again today.
*crosses fingers for jasmin*
:XD:

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Besides, if you've never performed in front of so many people, who are you to judge? It is NOT easy.

I wasn't going to take part in this discussion, but I just feel like mentioning this is just an excuse.
This kind of excuses will always exist. Put up with it and have a cup of tea with me :tea:

ninetales said:
13. Duran Shoukan
Oh I want to hear it :dote:

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
KP-X said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Besides, if you've never performed in front of so many people, who are you to judge? It is NOT easy.

I wasn't going to take part in this discussion, but I just feel like mentioning this is just an excuse.
This kind of excuses will always exist. Put up with it and have a cup of tea with me :tea:

We shall have tea then :tea: Hopefully, winter and niney will join us :tea:

Since I'm fangirling over the nine solos right now, I'll have some tea to cool down :tea:

Oh, there's a tea party going on here.

I want a cup tea, too :tea:

Ooooh about the new songs.

The beginning of the end - Wakana/instrumental
The battle is to the strong - Verse: Yuriko, Keiko, Kaori. Bridge: all
Sis Puella Magica - 1st part: Yuriko, Kaori. 2nd part: all. Bridge: Wakana, Keiko
Credens Justitiam: All. Well, main voice was Wakana, but they all sang together.
Duran Shoukan: The repeated chant is by Yuriko and Keiko. The rest is Wakana, Yuriko and Kaori.

And Yuki didn't sing the kajiurago with Yuriko in Stone Cold.

Liana_Ilia said:
^Sounds amazing! But too bad about Yuki, was she singing at all or just playing?

Yeah, she had her microphone. She sang something in Stone Cold and Zodiacal Sign, but she was overpowered by the other girls.

^ Thanks! :bow:
Like Lina said, it does sound like an amazing arrangement! It's unfortunate that Yuki was drowned out for her parts, but it happens. D:

just met them again today at the signing :sohappy:
we were right up front so my cousin, my friend, and i made a heart with our hands to keiko and she giggled and made a heart back :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
she's soooo cute omg!
and finally, i got over my "starstruckness" and got to talk to each girl.

(in japanese)
i didn't really talk to yuki >.>
i was still starstruck over her lol

wakana: whoa, this is a big madoka poster! it's cute! where do i sign
me: next to your favorite character!
wakana: okay! (chose madoka) she's my favorite!
me: thank you! the live was so much fun!
wakana: it should be me who says it was fun! thank you so much!
me: thank you!

yuriko: hello!
me: hello!
yuriko: ah, where do i sign?
me: by your favorite character
yuriko: okay! (she chose sayaka) thank you!

keiko: hello! oh! where do i sign? this is big!
me: by your favorite character!
keiko: oh....of course it's homura! (she signs)
me: me too!
keiko: *laughs* here you go! thank you!

kaori: ah, where do i sign? anywhere?
me: by your favorite character!
kaori: ummm. okay! (chose kyoko) she's my favorite!
me: thank you so much!
kaori: thank you! (almost drops my poster XD) ah! here you go!

:dote:
the girls are just lovely. i'm a bit sad this weekend went by so fast :cry:

Oooh, Keiki loves Akemi, too.
Waa, I am so happy. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yea, this weekend went by so fast. :uh..:

I couldn't get an autograph :cry:

Oh well, at least i might show up in the photo they took at the end of the concert. Me and a friend rushed to the front as soon as Yuki asked for a picture.

Oh that reminds me, when they were leaving the stage and saying good bye, Yuriko walked close to me and my friend and waved at us. :dote:

Back