KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

lol I ran too late to the front.
I was like "Ruuuun fast" but then... "OMG, my purse and my pink wig were still on my seat...." so I ran back to my chair.
Of course, I got to the very back of the crowd :ohoho: :desksweat:

I learnt my lesson, so next time if I go to either FJ or Kala concert again, I will be well-prepared. Make sure I carry my belongings when they sing the last song so that I can run to the front ASAP for the picture moment :XD:

wakana: whoa, this is a big madoka poster! it's cute! where do i sign
me: next to your favorite character!
wakana: okay! (chose madoka) she's my favorite!
me: thank you! the live was so much fun!
wakana: it should be me who says it was fun! thank you so much!
me: thank you!
O MY WACCHAN!!! I <3 you more and more huhuhuhu Madoka-chan is my fav pg of the anime :dote: :dote:

Wow you spoke in Japanese? I would probably be too nervous. All I could say to them was Thank you when I went to AB heh I hope that I will learn enough for next time though.

Re:

HimeWakana said:
wakana: whoa, this is a big madoka poster! it's cute! where do i sign
me: next to your favorite character!
wakana: okay! (chose madoka) she's my favorite!
me: thank you! the live was so much fun!
wakana: it should be me who says it was fun! thank you so much!
me: thank you!
O MY WACCHAN!!! I <3 you more and more huhuhuhu Madoka-chan is my fav pg of the anime :dote: :dote:

Nose-bleed :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Wacca-chan WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE!!!???!!!
Now i can't sleep because i'm fangirling now! :ohoho:

Liana_Ilia said:
Wow you spoke in Japanese? I would probably be too nervous. All I could say to them was Thank you when I went to AB heh I hope that I will learn enough for next time though.

lol well i have studied it for six years. i wasn't even planning to talk to them since i was soo starstruck over them. but when wakana spoke in japanese to me, instead of waiting for a translator, i just responded back :ohoho: bet that surprised her....a blonde, green eyed girl speaking japanese :XD:

i'm going to treasure my madoka poster :dote:
maybe i'll take a pic of it later & post it on here ;)
also, i already framed my board with their sigs i got on day 1 :shy:

my body is STILL sore from saturday :uh..:
guess i danced way too much lol i was way too into the music :XD:

^Please post it! I was so ecstatic when Hikaru knew that I was Lina from Slayers when I dressed up. hehe I still couldn't say much. But I would like to see the poster. I have no idea what I would want them to sign next.

I was just checking the setlist from the main page and noticed a mistake

Forest
Sis Puella Magica
Credens Justitiam

It should be

Sis Puella Magica
Forest
Credens Justitiam

Sorry for didn't update anything during the past 3 days...I'm too exhausted and don't have smartphone to post any real time info..lol. Well...I must say a big thank to Mezame&Blacksword & I'm so glad to meet CrystalPink after the concert. (Wanna see others as well.... :cry: ) I've taken long notes from the panel&concert and some during the autograph session. So I can promise you a quite full-detailed fanaccount :sparkleguy: . (Mezame&Blacksword saw how much I jotted down during the panel...lol.)

I'll try to write down the autograph stuff first, and then the panel&the concert. Since I'm not a native speaker&I don't know Japanese, I'll send the fanaccount from panel&concert's MC part to Mezame&Blacksword for checking first, and then I'll post it after they approve it..^ ^. BTW, I'll try to finish the autograph session part and post it here ASAP.

P.S. 1 I'm not 100% optimistic with the live performance, even it's the best concert I've joined in my live. So...plz wait&see my opinion and you can comment my comments later... :XD: .
P.S. 2 Since I don't have my special bias among the 4 FJ girls, I tried to concentrate on KorenagaSan for Niney, but I must say sorry to you...I was completely KonnoSan fangirl during the concert....his violin was too awesome...!!!! So my concert fanaccount will be a kind of KonnoSan-focused story..XP...sorry for other girls'&musicians' fans.

^I was just telling my brother how much I loved Konno as well, so I will be looking forward to it at least. :dote: Thanks so much for getting info from the panel. They didn't answer a whole lot of interesting questions at AB, at least I didn't think so.

Re:

Kowz said:
I was just checking the setlist from the main page and noticed a mistake

Forest
Sis Puella Magica
Credens Justitiam

It should be

Sis Puella Magica
Forest
Credens Justitiam

i remember the madoka songs being back to back, though.. :confu:
guess i must have been enjoying the live too much to notice this lol

^I'm honestly not sure anymore :XD:

I do remember they performed Sis Puella Magica after the MC because Yuki said the next song is a Meduka song.

i think im kinda sure they were back to back :XD:
others who went, your thoughts? :XD: :ohoho:

EDIT:
here's the picture of my poster i promised
ir27vt.jpg

:dote: :dote: :dote:

Here's the official setlist from Repotama:

overture
M-01. the beginning of the end /『Fate/Zero』
M-02. the battle is to the strong /『Fate/Zero』
M-03. the image theme of Xenosaga Ⅱ/『XenosagaⅡ』
—MC—
M-04. vanity/『FICTION』
M-05. Liminality/『.hack/Liminality』
M-06. in the land of twilight , under the moon/『.hack/SIGN』
M-07. Hanamorino Oka(花守の丘)/『Hokuto no Ken』
M-08. Parallel Hearts/『Pandora Hearts』
M-09. salva nos/『NOIR』
—MC—
M-10. Sis puella magica!/『Puella Nagi MADOKA☆MAGICA』
M-11. forest/『EL CASADOR DE LA BRUJA』
M-12. Credens justitiam/『Puella Nagi MADOKA☆MAGICA』
M-13. Himeboshi(媛星)/『MY-HiME』
M-14. Duran-Shoukan(デュラン召環)/『MY-HiME』
M-15. Mezame(目覚め)/『MY-HiME』
M-16. stone cold/『SACRED SEVEN』
M-17. zodiacal sign/『AQUARIAN AGE』
—MC—
M-18. open your heart/

<アンコール>
the world/『.hack/SIGN』

Sorry if I sound like a reporter again...

You guys are so lucky!
I hope we can have a full english review of the live performance soon. I mean, talking about every song and.. yeah.

(Now I'm thinking of Yuki Kajiura and the girls as Mahou Shoujo)

Which mean the one who pasted the setlist on the site ninetales found it on had absolutely no idea of Yuki's works and soundtracjs before going there :uh..: :XD:

^
Yeah, just like the "adoor" from Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa...

Back