KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

@Murrue May be not. IIRC, the only one chance to take a photo is during Red Carpet&I already skipped it..Orz.

(P.S. (out of topic) I scan the Thai translation of Kajiura's interview in Seed Destiny day from my book in Thailand already. It isn't long but it seems that it won't be easy to translate... :uh..: ...I may need some time to complete it.)

Hope to see you all in the autograph session...^ ^. I'm afraid that I won't have any outstanding clothing but if you see an Asian woman using an A3 woodboard to draw or write sth. during the lineup, it's me.. :XD: (I plan to draw some pics&write letters to them on the 2nd day if they allow us to give some gifts to the artists.)

I'm here, too! Just got in town with just enough to... get in line to see Yuki, woot! Wow, easily 400 ppl at least. Hope to meet any of you here or at the FJ concert!

The live is starting right now? :nosebleed:
I can hear them with my soul <3

Can't wait for reports :ohoho:

they extended the concert from 1 hour to 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
it's going to be a full 20 song live, guys! :sohappy:

excited for the concert tomorrow :shy:

Re:

nimsaj said:
they extended the concert from 1 hour to 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
it's going to be a full 20 song live, guys! :sohappy:

excited for the concert tomorrow :shy:

Seriously!?

YEESS!

yes! at the panel, i thought the guy made a mistake when he said "the concert will be from 7-9pm tomorrow at south hall g" so i talked to him and he said "it will be 2 hours"

he better not be lying!! :knife:

Omg 2-hour concert? Not 1 hour anymore?
Wow, awesome!!

I hope that guy really said the truth :XD:

I remember seeing something that says its 2 hours as well though I don't remember what it was :uh..: But it should be true :sohappy: :sohappy:

hopefully it wasn't just a typo :ohoho:

btw, did anyone who went to the autograph session notice keiko being grumpy? she was not her usual self. salvanos and the other people with us noticed too... :confu:

was she like looking really angst? like not smiling, can't be bothered sort of face? :omg:

Hello everyone.

My friend had to cancel last minute and I have an extra ticket to the FictionJunction Concert.

It's not a bad seat. In the 700's section, near aisle. I don't want it to go to waste, so I'm just giving it away.

The ticket is under my name, so we will have to line-up at the same time. Once we're inside you won't even have to acknowledge my presence.

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested please have them contact me through PM or at "it c@n be helped @ gmail.com." (Without quotes and spaces, and replacing the asperand in c@n with the letter a).
Since the concert is in less than 24 hours, please try to be quick about it.

Thanks.

@alarictay: pretty much. she was forcing a smile, though. it was sooooooo weirdddd. :confu:

Re:

nimsaj said:
@alarictay: pretty much. she was forcing a smile, though. it was sooooooo weirdddd. :confu:
Maybe she was lonely without Hikaru-chan! :ohoho: *jokes aside*

It could be...Jet lag? I know that would anyone angst and upset :XD:

grunty said:
Remember to take tomatoes to throw at them if they suck.
lolwut??
What is that ... I don't even....

Well....
1. Tomatoes cost money.
2. Energy is required to carry those tomatoes.
3. The power required to throw the tomatoes is extremely huge to get the tomatoes to the stage. Chances are the tomatoes will hit some audiences.

So, nty.
Why bother bringing tomatoes if the tomatoes giving us inconvenience....
That just does not make any sense, bro.

showing disapproval/disappointment > worrying about inconveniences
action > worrying

Back