KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

Re:

grunty said:
showing disapproval/disappointment > worrying about inconveniences
action > worrying
Twisting point A to point Z is a typical action that an epic fail troll does.

Nice try.
Try better next time.

Re: Re:

crystalpink said:
Twisting point A to point Z is a typical action that an epic fail troll does.

Nice try.
Try better next time.

Don't think I twisted anything, "sis". Enjoy your earcancer!

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Thanks Crystalpink :chuu: :sohappy: :sohappy:
You're welcome~

grunty said:
Enjoy your earcancer!
Earcancer? Sure.
What an "intelligence" you got right there.

Going to a concert will never cause earcancer.
Please do know the facts better before saying anything ridiculous, or else you will make yourself look like a fool, if not, an idiot.

Trolls these days invaded every forum, not just gaming forum.
I am quite surprised seeing an epic fail troll also exists on this forum, which is not a gaming forum.

crystalpink said:
Going to a concert will never cause earcancer.
Please do know the facts better before saying anything ridiculous, or else you will make yourself look like a fool, if not, an idiot.

Trolls these days invaded every forum, not just gaming forum.
I am quite surprised seeing an epic fail troll also exists on this forum, which is not a gaming forum.

Excuse me while I go laugh sob in a corner. Quoted for future referrence of "serious people online".

@crystalpink: Please enjoy the live, make sure to note down the song titles if possible :dote:

Grunty has some right since the last FJ live song not on DVD we had was really disappointing :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8ZrLKyBLU

@HimeW: Wow, Yuki 's english have improved I think, especially her accent :shy:

But lets believe in Yuki's words (she said she promised a "great performance")

Thanks HimeWakana!

Keiri said:
And Kajiura looked cool there delivering her short speech. Like a Boss. Nothing less from the Head of the Family. :ohoho:

LOL very nicely put :XD:

kajiura-sama's the matriarch! \o/ not just delivering the speech, but the short act of guiding keiko and yuriko to stand on her other side while she squeezes into the gap created. :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Ironically, I think the Epithalimion live performance was fine, at least in comparison to Kala's recent lives :XD: But at any rate, even if the performances themselves are bad and with the live band and Wakana so exhausted, I'm unfortunately thinking they will be, at least partly ><), I'm sure it'll be a good experience for all~~

Looking forward to the setlist! 8D

Thanks Hime! Her english is great! Gah I would give anything to be there right now. :cry: And a 2 hour concert... these people are so lucky. Why wasn't I born in LA?

There are some great red carpet pics here, first and second pages! If you click Actions, then View All Sizes, you can download the original-size photos~ :dote:

Wow these are so much high quality photos! thanks niney! :sohappy:

[EDIT] Kaida and Kaori look kinda tired/not used to photographs :confu:

Thanks ninetales. Is that Minami in the red jacket? She has weird stockings on. heh I loved how Keiko was almost wrapped around Yuki's arm. (I would be too though lol)

Thanks for sharing the link to the photos, ninetales!

Poor Korenaga was blocked in almost every photo I've seen them in so far. :cry:

george1234 said:
[EDIT]Kaida and Kaori look kinda tired/not used to photographs :confu:
Yuriko I'd understand but Kaori should be used to photos since she was a model and all. :confu:

Liana_Ilia said:
Is that Minami in the red jacket? She has weird stockings on.
That's LiSA. :)

Back