KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

hey guys, for some reason, AX sent me two promotional codes for free tickets for an event. i already used one of them a long time ago, so I have one left and I honestly don't intend to use it. If someone wants the code for the free ticket (for like fictionjunction or something) let me know and I'll give it to you. :)

UWWAAHH!! Its soo close only a week away :sohappy: Kinda bummed out they only have one panel and one concert :blood: So in reality I paid 600+ for two hours of bliss :uh..:

Yea, the panel is gonna be only 1 hour on Friday.
I won't be able to attend the panel because I will still be at work :uh..:

Anyways, just 1 week away 'til the concert.
Omg, I am already so excited :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

I'm glad I only pay $82 for 1 hour of bliss~
*already has 30-day Metro bus pass* :sohappy:

I think they have another one on Sunday..isn't it..? :confu:. BTW, are there any meeting plan...? I guess that we should meet up before lining for the autograph session, but I don't know when&where we should meet...(the panel is 3-4 pm.)

I'll be with nimsaj the whole time I'm there soooo if you see us your free to join our group of four. It will be nimsaj, her cousin, my best friend, and I. We'll probably be lingering around the autograph area or waiting a while in front of the panel room.

Ok, so I must ask...

What's the final list of CPM attendees? What days are you going? And how can we all get in touch to hang out?

(isn't counting how much he spent, but it was a lot)

I only go on Saturday to watch the concert. I'll be there at around before 6 to pick up my AX badge and concert ticket.

I can't attend the panel because I will still be at work on Friday until 7 pm =(

I may be there for all four days but definitely the days of the concert and panels.

^ There should be a panel on saturday and sunday as well :o

Thats dedication crystalpink :uh..: I said "screw you" to both my job and my nursing clinicals this week :blood: Regardless this may be my only chance to see them for at least the next two years so I couldn't squander this opportunity on bedmaking practice or taking drive thru orders.

I'm pretty certain nimsaj and I will go to the red carpet on thursday to take pictures, two of the autograph sessions, the panel on friday, and of course the concert on saturday. Sunday I'll only be there till 2 before we head to the airport.

There is no panel on Sunday just one autograph session :ayashii:

As far as meeting place...maybe the autograph area? I'll be wearing Kalafina shirts cause...I couldn't afford any FJ ones in time :cry:

Eh, I guess I am just too afraid to leave work early for the panel :XD:

If there will be an autograph session or a panel on Saturday, what time is it gonna be?
I really want to come to their autograph session with my 1-day badge :XD:

salvanos and i will be there on day 0 to pick our badges up. plus, the red carpet and opening ceremonies are on day 0 this year. the red carpet is the only event you get to take pictures of the japanese guests :blood: so if you want snapshots, you should go!

people are going to be camping out because it takes forever to get your badge (the pickup opens at 3) and the opening ceremonies will start in the evening, so i advise you to go early!

3 autograph sections..O_O...(Have just brought a bulk of FJ stuffs (&Kalafina) back to Thailand..now I have only 3 YK live's pamphlets with me and two of them are from YK live#4/1... :uh..:...) If there are not many fans...I may attend all of them..

I'll try to look for Salva nos in Kalafina's shirt.. :sohappy: .(You're better than me..I've nothing about FJ or Yuki wearing stuff... :cry: .)

I'm there on Day 0 until Last Day. I'll be wearing an Urahara hat for ease of ID. Who is going to have their cell phones with them? I'll PM whoever has theirs with them.

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
3 autograph sections..O_O...(Have just brought a bulk of FJ stuffs (&Kalafina) back to Thailand..now I have only 3 YK live's pamphlets with me and two of them are from YK live#4/1... :uh..:...) If there are not many fans...I may attend all of them..

I'll try to look for Salva nos in Kalafina's shirt.. :sohappy: .(You're better than me..I've nothing about FJ or Yuki wearing stuff... :cry: .)
Hehehehe, better than me. I don't have any FJ or Kalafina stuffs for the autograph :XD:

I will bring my cell phone for sure, but then I will only attend the concert most likely :XD: :XD: :XD:

I have a t-shirt, pamphlet, and the volume 2 Dvd for signing :XD:

My cell phone kinda died on me yesterday :uh..: .. but I will probably get a new one today..I'll be there on day 0 approximately at 8 or 9am. I'll try to find ya'll if the line isn't already 1239293102 miles long :glower:

People going:

Black Sword
nimsaj
salvanos
Kagaribi no Hanabira
Kowz
crystalpink
Mezame

:confu:

Got a new cell phone today :sohappy:

Back