KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

^

Aww =(
Just go alone like me :ohoho: :ohoho:
None of people I know in real life know and hear about FJ and Yuki, so they don't wanna go with me = =;;;
But I still wanna watch FJ live, so Idc. I go by myself :XD:

^I would except that it costs too much to fly there right now. It's like $400 for me. Why did I have to live so far awaaaaay?

Liana_Ilia said:
^I would except that it costs too much to fly there right now. It's like $400 for me. Why did I have to live so far awaaaaay?
Oooh I thought you live in Los Angeles area, so I was thinking you could take the Metro bus to go to LACC with only $3.00 round-trip like me :desksweat:

^ have fun for me T__T

you should secure your tickets! there's only bad seats available now, but then again, who cares. as long as you're able to go :sohappy:

---unlike me..... :orz:

so glad we got the tickets ahead of time. :uh..: I'm so bummed out they decided to change concert guidelines this year but oh well :sohappy:

Cannot wait :shy: In 2 years I can do a "real" FJ Live but for now this is just as good if not a unique concert all on its own. :nosebleed:

Kowz you are so lucky. Have fun for me too. heh I wish you could record the concert. *sigh* Maybe there will be another documentary on a dvd with a new single or album.

Liana_Ilia said:
Maybe there will be another documentary on a dvd with a new single or album.

Dont get your hopes up, this is not Kalafina, as far as I know, Flying Dog releases most videos for free, (and I doupt they would stream a documentary of this type for free)

*sigh* yeah, I do get my hopes up easily. heh It would be awesome though. At least some live content please!

Liana_Ilia said:
Kowz you are so lucky. Have fun for me too. heh I wish you could record the concert. *sigh* Maybe there will be another documentary on a dvd with a new single or album.

I read the main events FAQ and it said that recording is prohibited. :uh..:

Well, even if it wasn't i don't have a camera. :XD:

I don't have recording device.
Also, any recording device brought to the concert hall will have a high chance to get confiscated :uh..:

Back