KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

good seating left for fictionjunction..........and LiSA :XD:
401826_2194710203815_1729009704_1026217_10503579.jpg

i like how nobody is touching the 200s :ohoho:

Hmm yea, why no one bought the 200s area, I wonder? :confu:

There must be something suspicious behind those 200s seats :plot:

Okay, everyone, it's about 75% or more likely that I won't be going, so feel free to take my name off the list just in case.

^ aww why? :(

i'm actually thinking about it still. most of the seats i want are gone..so...dunno. :uh..:

thinking about the setlist...for sure they will sing:

parallel hearts
stone cold
toki no mukou maboroshi no sora

maybe:
hitorigoto
synchronicity
nohara
maybe some other tsubasa related songs

it's only going to be an hour..so only about 10 songs just like kalafina last year.
sucks they have to be limited :blood:

^ Money problems more than anything else, unfortunately. There might be a sudden turnaround, but I doubt it :XD:

I hope you can go~~

So is there still tickets for the concert in case by some chance I am able to go as well? I have one more I asked to come with so if she can come then possibly I am able to go. I hope there are still seats and passes left.

@ninetales i hope YOU can go. if not, just go see them in japan :ohoho: more songs + better venue :plot: idk hahaha.

i want to go..but 70 for a 4 day pass + 40 for the ticket? i need to save up since i'm planning on going to music energy :XD:

@liana_ilia passes will always be available. don't worry about that. :sparkleguy:
however, concert tickets can sell out. i doubt it will, since the venue is kinda big..but you never know. the only seats that will probably be available after they go out to the public are the impossible-to-see-the-stage ones

@nimsaj i saw your post on mixi..i hate you :blood: you scored realllyyy good tickets :glower: :stupidtable: :bloodlust: :gimmeh:

Re:

missjasminnn said:
@nimsaj i saw your post on mixi..i hate you :blood: you scored realllyyy good tickets :glower: :stupidtable: :bloodlust: :gimmeh:

:plot: right?! feels good to have vip...hehe :XD:
but i have a problem. i guess each ticket has to have the actual holder's name and badge info. both tickets are under my name :uh..: hopefully ax can fix this problem..

for reference, here's the site to purchase tickets
http://anime-expo.ticketleap.com/

Wow, the website to buy the ticket is totally crowded....
I can't open the seating chart to pick my seat successfully...
Been trying for the last 30 minutes.... :cry:

^ Same.. I put the ticket in cart and the site failed afterwards orz.. sosad :cry:

EDIT: Wow managed to load.. and it says tickets currently not available..?

Still can't load the seating chart to pick my seat >_<
Omg...I can't stay up too late tonight coz I have to work at 9 am....
If I still can't get a ticket until 30 minutes to 1 hour from now, I'll say bye bye to the concert :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo:

Stupid AX for choosing an epic fail ticket selling website.....

I have to be up early tomorrow as well :uh..: curse that ticket selling website :spotlight: :imdead:

Yea, curse that epic fail ticket selling website.
Why can't they choose a better site like Ticketmaster...... :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat:

EDIT: Finally, got the ticket in the 500's gold area row L near the middle. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Now, I can sleep :imdead:

Congrats! Mines is 201d.. eh better than nothing and its pretty close to the front I guess~

and same :imdead:

edit: and wow i thought the 500s and 300s were sold out since but some seats are open apparently orz

Wow... I hope my cousin replies to me soon about going in case I do have to get tickets. I would have someone stalk the website while I'm not there. heh But I hope it doesn't sell out yet and I don't really care about seating since for the Kalafina one in AB I was way in the back anyways. As long as I get to see FJ in concert. Ahhh I hope she says yes.

Re:

^ Don't worry, there are a lot of vacant seats available still. ^^
As of now, the ones sold out are the front center & middle front center area.

Mezame said:
Congrats! Mines is 201d.. eh better than nothing and its pretty close to the front I guess~

and same :imdead:

edit: and wow i thought the 500s and 300s were sold out since but some seats are open apparently orz
Thankies~
Yea, I saw 500s were sold out just a few minutes after I paid my ticket, but then, before I slept, I checked the seating again, and I saw 2 vacant seats in the 500s area on H row, which were kinda better than my seat on L row. orz :desksweat:

yay everyone managed to get good tickets :sohappy:
have fun for me T___T lol

@nimsaj oh really? wow. i hope you get that fixed lol. at least you got 300 row b :blood:
:gimmeh: :glower:

:uh..: :cry: Was shot down again to go. My cousin said she couldn't make it. Ugh.. why won't anyone go with me? Oh yeah, because it costs money. Going to retreat back to my curled up state again.

Back