KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

Wow, Kajiura and FJ showed up for a total of about 3 minutes out of the whole 50 minutes program.

On that note, Credens Justitiam is a pleasant surprise.

^ Do you have any idea how I could record this ?

[EDIT] I missed the 7:10 boadcast because I didnt count that london is 2 hours behind from Greece, will have to wait 2 hours now till its rebroacasted :uh..:

^
Try this software. AYYX recommended this last time and it works nicely. I'd like to record and share the show too but won't be home to do so unfortunately, so for those who are recording the program, YOROSHIKU TANOMU! :idol:

I captured it using my Xoom's camera :sohappy: . This software didnt helped at all since when I start it my whol computer lagged so I couldnt use it. Sorry Konni. Now uploading the video

Just watched it :uh..:
WHAT WAS THAT? :orz: :orz:
Why only 2 minutes of Yuki and the concert? :cry: :cry: :omg:
And 20 seconds of Credens justitiam with crappy audio :blood:

^ Well it seems they wanted to focus more on the promotion on Madoka than of FJ :XD: Allso this show had to cover the whole anime expo, so they couldnt focus more on Yuki and FJ. Think positive, we got another video interview of Yuki

^ The attention the paid proves that Yuki's not the "most famous BGM producer in the genre" yet like they had said, because if she was already, alot more of that video would be dedicated to her, and not to people that gather character figurines in their home etc (like one that was shown a bit after), or the crunchy-roll guy.

[EDIT]

Here are the video links, there are all mediafire. Enjoy! :sohappy:

1. ?7qt2t8d0q0lnetv
2. ?6u1rd9e4kljjb2m
3. ?998j8z66nn98g42
4. ?b872i7pbuq7utkg

Biggest disappointment ever :uh..: Maybe there will a Part 2? I'm hoping so..

^ Nah, they said next ep would be about the anime,PES lol. Kind of disappointed with the lack of YK and FJ. Heck they didn't even mention Fate/zero which was one of the main attractions this year. Though, the episode covered a lot of things I didn't know about :P At least they showed the audiences' big wave during Open Your Heart at the very end of the program :o

^
True dat. I feel cheated :blood: Why they felt the need to go into those people's rooms is beyond me... The dude's collection was pretty awesome though. He reminds me of the creepy collector guy from Paranoia Agent :dote: The girl's collection was abysmal and a waste of footage quite frankly. Was Credens the most popular song during the concert?? I didn't think so.

Was Credens the most popular song during the concert?? I didn't think so.

I actually really wanted them to perform it, and i also wanted Nohara, Toki no Mukou ni..., and Lotus.

^I thought they did perform it? Or are you just saying in the video? I do want to see that live and lotus as well would be awesome.

The live version of "Credens-Justitiam" sounds really interesting, even better than the original one?
Thank you george :chuu:

The live version of "Credens-Justitiam" sounds really interesting, even better than the original one?

It really is. I was hoping the AX special would have the full version, but it didn't. :cry:

large file sizes :uh..:
nooooo....

ill dl it when ill go back home on october :ohoho:
please keep it alive

Back