• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Kugayama

New Youtube clip referenced in article:

https://spice.eplus.jp/articles/166818

『Songful days』新年一回目のKalafinaグッズ打ち合わせに動画潜入
レポート

音楽

アニメ/ゲーム
17:00
OY83WJpKTgCwLTvCzbBAOa1f5sl6DYj5GsU18BJaay4xQa6XXUYF8yLK1ouXWaih.jpg

画像を全て表示(2件)

SPICE(イープラス)が主催する、2018年3月3日に両国国技館で開催される音楽イベント『Songful days』。1月9日からファミリーマート先行受付も開始されているが、先日年明け一回目のグッズ打ち合わせがSPICE編集部とKalafinaとの間で行われた。

AL5oIxZZ4sZmTWvE4vgXtihB0tjd38EjR9MKZjD8cIBkRt6GgujUN0YLGCgTubvL.jpg

Kalafina

『Songful days』のコンセプトは「迷い込んだ森の奥で行われる音楽会」。グッズもそのコンセプトに合わせるように企画・デザインが練られているが、今回出演するアーティストとのコラボグッズも作成することとなった。

Kalafina側との打ち合わせではコンセプトに対するイメージのすり合わせ、それに伴うアイテムの選定、色味、デザインなどのアイデアが沢山飛び出した。その中でイベントに対するKeikoの思いが溢れてちょっとしたハプニングも?

年明けのコメントも収録した動画でその内容を確認してもらいたい。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OtwGZTxZzQ

打ち合わせは時間を延長し、イベントで歌唱する選曲の話も展開。「歌」に焦点を当てた今回のイベントで何を歌うか?SPICE側とKalafinaの想いを共有し、ここでしか聴くことの出来ないプレミアムな物を提供できそうだ。

今回のイベントは多様なジャンルを扱うメディアだからこそ、どんなジャンルが好きな人をも説得し、感動させるアーティストの歌を「しっかりと聴ける」イベントにしたいというコンセプトの元、1アーティストの演奏時間を長めに設け、通常のイベントに比べ、座ってゆっくり楽しめるよう、アリーナ指定席は左右の幅を通常より広めに確保し、枡席は2名掛けに設定。“アニソンのフェス”ではなく、“実力派アニソンシンガーによる対バン形式”になる『Songful days』。是非3月3日は両国国技館でこの“歌”を体感してもらいたい。

イベント情報
SPICE (powered by e+) presents Songful days —次元ヲ紡グ歌ノ記憶—

iGt8ryeJJp379BIwvJWQuEhz5dXaC2ZLeYSa0ZSRwTXwTAnfTFFHI5TAFe2vLq5s.jpg

【日程】2018年3月3日(土)
【時間】OPEN16:00 / START17:00
【会場】両国国技館
【出演】Kalafina / May’n ... and more(五十音順)

【料金】
アリーナ指定席:12,960円(お土産付き)
枡指定席:8,640円
スタンド指定席(A):8,100円
スタンド指定席(B):7,020円
※料金は税込価格です。
※枡席は2名掛けを予定しており、ゆったりご覧いただけます。

【主催・企画】SPICE/e+(イープラス)
【制作】SPICE/ユニオンマスターエンターテインメント
【協力】キョードー東京
【チケットスケジュール】
▽ファミリーマート先行受付:1月9日(金)正午~1月17日(月)23:59
▽海外旅行者向けインバウンド受付:12月28日(木)13:00~ http://eplus.jp/ib-songfuldays/
▽一般発売:2018年1月27日(土)10:00~
▶イベントURL:http://eplus.jp/songfuldays/

button_ticket.png

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
I have fever :hide: I tried listening to the beginning of it, but couldn't understand much. I also had my (online) Japanese lesson earlier, had trouble talking, and missed the correct answer (though I found it later when the teacher told me to read it slowly with her) :punched: To make things worse, while writing this post I accidentally clicked "post reply" instead of closing the onions window. :imdead: So, I'm sorry everyone, but you'll have to wait if you want me to write something meaningful. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to write a summary, feel free.

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
^I thought I saw a pic of Sakurada for one of them, maybe songful days, since they were wearing the white poofy dresses? lol Someone can confirm though.

I wish they would post them to bilibili. I've been looking every day pretty much and they are not there. *sigh* I want to see Hyakka live darn it. heh

AKWirru

I like Yuki
Hi yall I'll come out of lurking to have a listen and translate to take some heat off yuki.n :) (get well soon!)

- edit - just finished listening.

The interview touches on zero details about her leaving. It's more an interview in YK's working style, goals and Nozaki and YK reminiscing about past projects and interesting experiences at work.

Main points:
- YK has been and still is very busy.
- YK remarks she didn't think she'd be in this business for this long.
- Nozaki and YK talk about how they transitioned into Anime work and their first anime soundtrack. It was some long story I tuned out.

- YK is asked about her 2018 goals.
They are: she wants to focus on composing each piece individually (tackling music piece by piece). She wants to strive to avoid writing out of habit (or on auto pilot).

- Nozaki reveals about Yuki's collection of rejected compositions: YK chucks out a lot of music. And Nozaki boasts that he's very good at picking them up from the trash can. Some of these salvaged rejects have become singles. (They don't say which).

- YK says that (the above) is because she sees each and every piece of her music as a "resume" or "business card" for herself. So she doesn't like to show people anything she can't be proud of.

- they share some more work experiences. Like how this other time they got sent to a hotel room with all the instruments they need and get asked to "please write here" and it got lonely. They laugh at this.

- From this interview both Nozaki and YK says things that make it sound like YK is very husy writing this year.

No mention of Kalafina or label company drama.

Hope that's okay!

Last edited:

george1234

- Nozaki reveals about Yuki's collection of rejected compositions: YK chucks out a lot of music. And Nozaki noasts that he's very good at picking them up from the trash can. Some of these salvaged rejects have become singles. (They don't say which).

- YK says that (the above) is because she sees each and every piece of her music as a "resume" or "business card" for herself. So she doesn't like to show people anything she can't be proud of.
Is that her implying she's proud of the Ordinal Scale OST ? :XD: because i highly doubt it, it was more like of the "autopilot" case but its in worst state possible.

Also apart from a trash can, she probably also has a recyclying bin, considering that often times we see recycled melodies or even whole songs.

AKWirru

I like Yuki
Hahahaha DAMN.
i think as a composer she might be a little indecisive? Like many artists of any media.
Like I write a bit of music and edit photos for cosplay a lot and I can NEVER decide on a final version, and end up wanting to make each version into their own thing and relesse them all.
I suspect it's that feeling except YK obviously jas the platform to be able to do that.