Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Anyone saw the UTAGE! performance yet? The Facebook fanpage uploaded some pictures already. Really looking forward to it :nosebleed:

:nophoto:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to @Hatouchan a page before there's no Kalafina in the 15/12 episode, so I think none of us has seen it. (Plus I don't bother to watch the whole show without Kalafina because plz on their previous Utage appearances none of the other performers impressed me) I think that picture is from a snippet/ads for next week's episode?

Last edited by a moderator:
^I skipped around the 12/15 ep and it wasn't that great. However, it seems like everyone sings the Japanese ver of Let It Go at the end (it'll be in the next episode)

So they barely had a part in it, and it's a terrible, overplayed song?

I knew I didn't have to build up my hopes for anything.

Did they seriously only sing one song, that horrible song, and on top of that together with other performers? :blood:

Let It Go is still ugly no matter who sings it. The original version is the worst, though.

It's not a bad song per se (I have a three-year-old niece so it's a given that we'll all have to watch the film at some point over christmas!) but yeah, pretty much everyone's covering it or playing it on TV atm and nobody during that particular appearance got the chance to properly *perform*. Even Perfume did a little sketch and sang a verse of that song during their last tour! :ohoho:

I'm intrigued about the idea of them doing enka though. It's not a genre/style I'm into, but the small amount that I've heard is pretty interesting in its own right as well as being different from their own songs, and will hopefully let them show off their virtuosity a bit too.

Watched it and it's not worth it lol. We don't even get the chance to hear Kalafina harmony properly because the singer in red/orange overpowers them. The opening is decent but after the 4 dancing girls it's just a mess mess mess mess. And it's not only because of KisMyFt2 haha.

We don't even get the chance to hear Kalafina harmony properly because the singer in red/orange overpowers them.
agreed. Why couldn't they have let Kalafina sing by themselves...

apparently Kalafina's cover will be aired on Jan 19th

Ouch, that... wasn't a good cover. The girls do look beautiful in their white dresses... Too bad most of the singing sounded pretty blah, and we couldn't even hear Kalafina.

One is for the live stage. The other as a studio guest. Funny. When I first checked, kalafina wasn't listed at all.

https://twitter.com/FES_WOWOW/status/549132278589169667

#CDJ1415 12/28-31連日生放送中! with Kalafina フリップの答えはコチラ⇒http://bit.ly/1zsQtFg #wowow #day1

B57o5ZfCAAAK94V.jpg

Back