sorry for late welcoming, but,
welcome here Surgam-san :hi:
enjoy your stay here~
SurgamIdentidem said:
You can be sure, I definitely enjoy my stay here! :dote:
:XD: :XD:

SurgamIdentidem said:
[...]
I've already been to in Croatia several times! (know people from there) Beautiful country! All these islands! :nosebleed: [..]
george1234 said:
^ Greece has more islands! :ohoho:
^ Indonesia has much more islands! :ohoho: :ohoho:

^ Thank you littlefelicita!

^ Greece has more islands! :ohoho:
^ Indonesia has much more islands! :ohoho: :ohoho:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Switzerland I thought I also should throw my hat in the ring! :XD: OK, I'll lose but...

@Megy

Sure, I will count on you!!! :sparkleguy:

I'd like to go right now! :waii:

Well, Im from Zagreb! :sparkleguy:
Ever been there?

Been there once! I still rememeber how we (my father and me) were desperatly searching for a city map! :XD: Those were old times.... :groucho:

Oh, and yeah, I always actually forgot to comment that Switzerland is really one of my top want-to-visit countries since very long ago :bow:
And I have a big respect for their chocolates :XD:

We have much more to offer than chocolate! :XD:
IMG_0024_zps9b8d7625.jpg

Took this picture ten days ago! (We had about 1 meter deep powder snow :sohappy: at a temperature of -20°C :omg: Yes, it was in fact freezing!) This is my hometown Einsiedeln! Do you see the jump in the background? This is where Simon Amman (double-double olympia winner) always trains :sparkleguy: :ohoho: Just felt like sharing it

So please come! Switzerland is a very beautiful country!

Code:
I'd like to go right now! :waii:
At the next oportunity, its a deal! :sohappy:

We have much more to offer than chocolate! :XD:
I know that :XD:
I just felt like pointing it :XD:
There are many reasons for me, but a beautiful landscpae always attracted my attention to Switzerland :sohappy:
When I'll have a chance, I'll definitely come there! :sparkleguy:
Oh and I should dig up the pics I took when there was a big snow here in Zagreb last month..it wasnt a meter but a fair 60cm fell down!

Been there once! I still rememeber how we (my father and me) were desperatly searching for a city map! :XD: These were old times.... :groucho:
Haha, hope you found your way there. I think Zagreb isnt as complicated as it seems :XD:

Sadly it's still too long ago, so I really don't remember that much about Zagreb, I'm sorry :bow:
No need to apologise, its quite understandable :uh..:
Well, surley youll come here again :sparkleguy:

It is a vow! :sparkleguy: :XD:
I take your word for it!! :hero:

SurgamIdentidem said:
Welcome finealoe!

Enjoy your stay! (Sorry, I'm late :bow: )

Btw, I also love classical music! I am currently studiyng it!
Ok, "currently" is the wrong word to use now, because I'm from 11.March to 1.August in the military :orz:

Don't expect much activity from me on CPM! :uh..:

Why is it so soon?! :swt: :cry:

Good luck in the military service! *at least you'll not be sent outside the country I hope* :plot:

Let Yuki's music be your battle hymn/chant. /me gets 21-gun shot.

(Is your system similar to that of Korea that requires males to undergo military service for a certain period of time, which in Korea's case is 2 years?)

^ Thank you!
I don't think it will be too bad! Also I can stay in the country. Switzerland is and was blessedly barely involved in war. It's probably the most peaceful country in Europe! :sohappy: (Our last war was a civil war in 1847 :ohoho: )

The military service in Switzerland takes minimum 1 year and as in Korea, every male has to do it! :uh..:
But for now I'll just do the basic military training from 11. march to 1. august. Afterwards I have to go every year for several weeks. These dates are pretty difficult to shift once they are defined and that's why I fear it could coincidence with a future Kalafina or Yuki Kajiura concert in Europe! :cry:

So, I'll probably not be able to write many posts until 1. august. :orz:

(Btw, 1. august in swiss national day! :sohappy: Expect me to be patriotic then :XD:)

Good luck then! I really hope that your service does not coincide with a possible YK/Kala live by then. :ayashii:

Leaving me, eh? :uh..: :cry:
Good luck with it!

And it surely should not interact with YK/Kala live in the future! :knife:

Back