Introductio

Yes flies are like that,

miga.jpg

way different dont you think ? :ayashii:

Eh, indeed :innocent: :innocent: :rain:

My biology teacher always said to me, I can't observe :XD:
You know, I usually don't look closely at flies until they are already smashed under my hand (and they are hardly recognizable after it) :ohoho: :ohoho:

But why did you choose a cicada as signature?

LOL I always look at flies before I crush them, and I finf really funny that they are abrasing their front feet at times as if they are about to dig in something delicious :XD:

I choosed cicada because its that which I had taken photo of and a love the the black schemes its wings do while at the same time the rest are transparent, and the rest of its body is shining sylver, its almost like a live jewel :dote:

SurgamIdentidem said:
Definitely! :dote: But it's still a six and a half hour travel :uh..: (which is not bad though, considering the distance.)
That's not too bad! I'd have expected a longer drive.

Heh, you are a Kalafina freak, aren't you! :ohoho: (That's OK, so am I :XD: )
LOL Maybe a little!! :ohoho: :ohoho:
I really love them so much! I have never before been so in love with any kind of musician!! :shy: :shy:
But it's not really that apparent from my tumblr site, or is it? (I have mostly been posting K-Drama stuff anyways :P)

Wow, you have some pretty Kalafina pictures there! :shy: Some of them I've never seen before! Also the report and the pictures of Animagic are very nice!
I like to collect rare pictures of them, especially those that show them in their normal attire. It's not like I don't love their fancy dresses (they are totally awesome) but I enjoy seeing them in their every-day outfits. :dote:

(Why couldn't I be there too :orz: )
You'll make it one day!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Kalafina is still too unknown! I mean, they are by far most interesting band I've ever known! It's unbeliavable that there are other acts out there who only produce CRAP and are still outrageously famous! Kalafina does not deserve to be in there shadows! :voodoo:
SO VERY TRUE!! Couldn't have said it any better!

I think that despite sharing releases in the you-know-how way CPM has helped alot in making Kalafina popular worldwide, since now there are far more members buying releases than lets say 2 years ago, so that make up for the loss :glasses:

Re:

george1234 said:
I think that despite sharing releases in the you-know-how way CPM has helped alot in making Kalafina popular worldwide, since now there are far more members buying releases than lets say 2 years ago, so that make up for the loss :glasses:

Agree! :sparkleguy: In Switzerland "unofficial" downloads are legal. (Better said, they are not explicitly forbidden.) Regardless, not fewer music is sold in general! (This is reported!) "Illegal" downloads has two issues: On one hand you could clearly state it as theft. You take the music without recompensating the interpret. But on the other hand it gives you the possibility to get to know something new, for what you certainly wouldn't have paid anyway because you didn't know yet wether the music was good or not. Of course, especially less known artists (Kalafina, FictionJunction) profit most therefrom. If I hadn't downloaded the Kalafina albums at first, I certainly wouldnt have baught them afterwards. (That's exactly what you mentioned!)
I think, most people are more or less reasonable and understand that the interpret needs an income to continue his/her/their work. So if you like the music, it is on your own behalf to support him/her/them! The swiss example shows that it works! At the end the two issues dissolve themselves. I think even more: The fair competition profits! So it's just stupid to ciminalize people due to downloading, which furthermore does not have a big influence on the sales! Adding to this, downloads won't stop anyway!

I think cpm truly deserves credit therefore! If you search the internet for Yuki Kajiura, you stumble across this site! Here you find everything to become a fan!

Hi SurgamIdentidem!
Surgam Identidem is one of my fav Yuki's battle song :ohoho:
enjoy your stay here~

Re:

Aeveltra said:
Hi SurgamIdentidem!
Surgam Identidem is one of my fav Yuki's battle song :ohoho:
enjoy your stay here~

Thank you!

Surgam Identidem is also one of my favorite pieces! It always reminds me a little bit of Karl Orff :dote: But I essentially took it as my username because of it's meaning: "I will arise over and over again". EPIC!

putschki1969 said:
I really love them so much! I have never before been so in love with any kind of musician!! :shy: :shy:
But it's not really that apparent from my tumblr site, or is it? (I have mostly been posting K-Drama stuff anyways :P)

Oh, and I thought these were photos of your ex-boyfriends! :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

:XD: :XD:

I'm apart fom Yuki Kajiura (and some few anime) not very well informed about asian stuff, so sadly I can't join in a conversation there :uh..:

But you wrote in the description of your tumbler site about the "most amazing girls on this planet (= Kalafina)", so this is an evidence! :ohoho: but I agree

I like to collect rare pictures of them, especially those that show them in their normal attire. It's not like I don't love their fancy dresses (they are totally awesome) but I enjoy seeing them in their every-day outfits. :dote:

I totally like these pics! :nosebleed:

You'll make it one day!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Ah, that's like balm on my wounded soul, thank you Puts! :touched:

SurgamIdentidem said:
(I have mostly been posting K-Drama stuff anyways :P)

Oh, and I thought these were photos of your ex-boyfriends! :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: [/quote]
:ohoho: :ohoho: Der war gut!! :P
LOL nope, only in my dreams :P:P

I'm apart fom Yuki Kajiura (and some few anime) not very well informed about asian stuff, so sadly I can't join in a conversation there :uh..:
Ah, I see!! Well, I pretty much love everything Asian!! Probably because I have quite a lot of Asian (mostly Chinese, though) friends in RL, so I have always felt very close to the different cultures, cuisines and languages over there.

But you wrote in the description of your tumbler site about the "most amazing girls on this planet (= Kalafina)", so this is an evidence! :ohoho: but I agree
Already forgot about that! But yeah, that makes it kinda obvious!! :D:D

Ah, that's like balm on my wounded soul, thank you Puts! :touched:
You are very welcome!!! EVERYONE should get the chance to see them live!! It's one of those things that you should definitely get done before you die!!

Kalafina does not deserve to be in there shadows!
I far away agree too :uh..:
I hope it will change and people will trun towards more quality music.

putschki1969 said:
You are very welcome!!! EVERYONE should get the chance to see them live!! It's one of those things that you should definitely get done before you die!!

I'll definitely go to see them, if they return to Europe ( :glower: AFTER 1. AUGUST) :dote:
Hopefully we will meet there! :glasses: and yes, I really wear glasses XD

Re:

SurgamIdentidem said:
^ We definitely are soulmates, Megy :touched:

(I'm just listening to "to the beginning instrumental" :nosebleed: THAT'S QUALITY :sparkleguy: )
Oh my fellow soulie :TdT: TTB stuns me everytime I hear it, literally or when its stuck in my head :nosebleed: :shy:
Such a powerful song :TdT: instrumental too :TdT:

I would wish to organise myself too if they are to come to Europe again. I wish to live to see them live at least once :cry:

I would wish to organise myself too if they are to come to Europe again. I wish to live to see them live at least once

Yo, let's go together! :plz:

I saw you're from Croatia! That's cool :shy: !
I've already been to in Croatia several times! (know people from there) Beautiful country! All these islands! :nosebleed: (I've been on Krk several times! Baska is heaven on earth :sohappy: !)

Where do you live there?

Re:

SurgamIdentidem said:
I would wish to organise myself too if they are to come to Europe again. I wish to live to see them live at least once

Yo, let's go together! :plz:

I saw you're from Croatia! That's cool :shy: !
I've already been to in Croatia several times! (know people from there) Beautiful country! All these islands! :nosebleed: (I've been on Krk several times! Baska is heaven on earth :sohappy: !)

Where do you live there?
Sure, I will count on you!!! :sparkleguy:

Yeah, it is indeed a very beautiful country, we have much much thing a nature can offer :love:
Seaside especially :sohappy:

Well, Im from Zagreb! :sparkleguy:
Ever been there?

Oh, and yeah, I always actually forgot to comment that Switzerland is really one of my top want-to-visit countries since very long ago :bow:
And I have a big respect for their chocolates :XD:

george1234 said:
^ Greece has more islands! :ohoho:
And just how do you know that? :knife:

Back