Hello hello!

@Kurjenmiekka: Glad you got at least one confirmation! I totally understand that! I am the same. I never did go on any kind of spree after my graduation, so I'm kinda indulging myself now a bit.

Kalafina's music is magical and I'm so glad through their music it helped you through some really bad times. :)

Ah, a bad teacher could do that for you. :XD: I like math, but if I don't get a tolerable teacher I'm never motivated to care as much. Though, I guess that can apply to all subjects. Wow, you had a lot more options early on! We had Chinese in elementary school, but they never had any more classes once we went to middle school. :/

@Spirica Rose I got them both! :sohappy: Although it'll take a lot of time until I can actually receive them... first they have to arrive to Finland and then I'll have to do custom declarations and pay taxes and then it'll take time until I they are actually delivered to me. And stupid postal service is on a strike at least once a week. Sigh.

Yeah Kalafina for life <3

I think it can affect all subjects, although I've always loved my favorite subjects no matter how horrible the teachers are. And sometimes certain teachers are so awesome I start to enjoy the subject they're teaching even though I generally hate that subject. I guess we had quite a lot of language choices, yeah. But you had chinese? That's cool!

(And I just flooded everyone with like notifs. Hi guyssss I'm back~ *laughs like a madman*)

Hi Nuppu! :3 Welcome to CPM, I'm quite late to the party haha :P And you like pasta yaaaaay count me in the pasta club OHOHOHO

(As for the others I just skimmed through the posts since this thread is getting so long haha man I envy you guys never been out of the country huhu)

My name's Ruu, btw. Nice to meet you!

I've also been inspired by the collection thread here and started mine as well YAY. For now I've been holding back on purchases, although I shall order the upcoming live album since it's super limited I think haha. Might try HMV for the first time. Good luck with figuring out ways to buy stuff from Japan! It's quite fun comparing prices and item conditions and shipping options, and trying to figure out if it's worth spending a few more bucks or you'd rather find a cheaper option lol.

Again, welcome and we hope to see more of you here!

(And I may have missed it, so I shall look at previous posts to see what you've written as your favorite Kalafina song. As for me, it's "red moon" :P)

@sutekinanijinoiro Thank you! :hi: Nice to meet you Ruu! Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been rather busy. Yes yes, pasta club! <3 Pasta for life!

Ooh I hope you'll get a chance to travel abroad soon! Where would you like to travel first? Japan, probably?

Yay, that's nice to hear! Share your collection too, it would be fun to see it! I'm still waiting for all of the stuff I ordered... postal service is on strike till thursday, so.... :...:

I listed quite a few Kalafina songs - and they are only a fraction of my favorites (I love almost every song of Kalafina) - on the first page of this thread. Was my second post if I recall correctly? Red Moon is also one of my faves! I adore that song, simply gorgeous. It was the first song I learned to sing.

@sutekinanijinoiro Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been rather busy. Yes yes, pasta club! <3 Pasta for life!
No problem! I'm usually busy too! Hahahaha :P

Ooh I hope you'll get a chance to travel abroad soon! Where would you like to travel first? Japan, probably?
Thanks! And yeah, you could say that again! :)) Well since I need to save for tons of money before I get to do that, I will hold back a bit and maybe travel the nearby Southeast Asian countries first... ^_^

Yay, that's nice to hear! Share your collection too, it would be fun to see it! I'm still waiting for all of the stuff I ordered... postal service is on strike till thursday, so.... :...:
That's unfortunate! X_X And since you asked for it...
I posted the photo of my collection here on this thread HIHI
It looks like a lot but I still have a lot to catch up on... I'm focusing on discography at the moment...
I want to get all the CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays that Kalafina has released up to date... and I prefer the limited edition ones <3

I listed quite a few Kalafina songs - and they are only a fraction of my favorites (I love almost every song of Kalafina) - on the first page of this thread. Was my second post if I recall correctly? Red Moon is also one of my faves! I adore that song, simply gorgeous. It was the first song I learned to sing.
I saw your list, it's quite a lot! Yeah, you just easily fall in love with most Kalafina songs, don't you? Just when you think you've found your favorite... another one comes along! *0* But idk, I think it's red moon which had the most impact on me the first time I declared it my favorite :3 For me, Kalafina is like wine... the more you listen to the songs, the more they sound even better for you *0*

AND YOU SING! Let me hear your covers plssssssssss <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, I have not sent you my official welcome yet. I apologize. I have seen you around already, which is good since we need more active people! (I feel like the only one sometimes heh) I am Liana, and have been around before this forum existed, when it was on a different forum, until that got hacked. So ask me anything about Yuki that you may have a question about and I will do my best to answer. I have been a fan since I saw Noir a long time ago. I love Kalafina, as you can see. And her other works too. She is my favorite composer and I took up violin because of her. (At least 11 years ago now.) Enjoy your time here and welcome!

@sutekinanijinoiro Aw man, I've been so busy again ;__; sorryyyyy. Hopefully you'll be able to travel to Japan someday! But true, traveling there is definitely not cheap! Traveling to nearby countries first sounds like a good idea :) Good luck with saving money!

Yes I saw your post in that thread! Thanks for posting it! >w< It's a great collection! Mine is still pretty small, haha... I'll focus on blu-rays next time but they're just so EXPENSIVE :touched:I prefer limited editions too, since they often have blu-ray discs!

I know what you mean! I just love waaaaay too many Kalafina songs to list them all. It would be a lot easier to list the songs that aren't my favorite :XD:And it really depends on my mood, too. One day I love certain songs and the next day I like completely different ones.

Waaaah but I don't really know how to record my singing... I don't have a mike ;__; I don't know if the sound quality would be good enough if I used my phone or laptop mic to record.... I can try. I've been thinking about maybe uploading a video of me singing and playing the piano at the same time (Kalafina piano sheet music books ftw!) but I need more practice before I can do that :D

@Liana_Ilia Thanks you! Nice to meet you! :hi: Haha it's okay, no reason to apologize! I'm trying to be active yeah, but I've been quite busy over the last few weeks so haven't had that much time to hang around the forum. Oh you've been a fan for a long time! Great! I'll ask you if something comes to mind, thanks! I've been wanting to play the violin for quite some time too, but I'm bad at starting new hobbies... I lack self-confidence.
The previous forum got hacked? :omg: whaaaat!!

Back