Hello everyone!! :-) こんにちは

Re:

littlefelicita said:
i usually call people with '-san' here (to stop my overflowing blabbering :ohoho: ) so you deserve it too ;)
Okay :-)

and i think, amount of people who listen (read) to me in online stuffs is bigger than amount of people who listen to me in real life. That's the other reason of why i love being online, and i feel like :shy:
don't you think so?
YES!! I totally agree!! IRL people never notice me because I am a small and quiet person :P :XD:

muehehe, if you are a quiet loner, i am a noisy and happy loner :ohoho: (i have 'my own world' created by me and my notebook so i can't call myself a loner though =P)
Oh yes, my notebook is my best friend :D:D

i am from Indonesia~
(though if Kalafina is able to have concert here, i can't go there since i am underage and need my parents' money. my parents won't allow me~)
Ah, Indonesia!! Oh noes! That's too bad!!!

waaa, it must be fun for having sister who have almost same interest... :dote:
Yes, it's great!! My sister and I are very close so we do a lot of stuff together. We are almost like twins. Even if the other person doesn't like something that much, we will still do it together.

my older sisters love Western things, my younger sister loves Indonesia-pop things (don't ask me what it is :p), and my parents love old traditional stuffs.... :XD: :XD: what a colorful family~
My sister also really loves American shows (who doesn't? :P)....sometimes I watch those shows as well but I prefer Asian shows (like K-Dramas)

Re: Re:

Kugayama said:
putschki1969 said:

Just to let you know there is an unlisted ohnoes icon on the forum:

:ohnoes:
OH!! Cool!! I kept wondering because everyone was using unlisted icons :P

Thankies!

Re:

It seems like I haven't greeted you in this thread :D

Welcome to the forum, Putschki! And that's a very cute picture of Keiko you use on your avatar! Keiko is just love love love.

littlefelicita said:
i usually call people with '-san' here (to stop my overflowing blabbering :ohoho: ) so you deserve it too ;)

i am from Indonesia~
(though if Kalafina is able to have concert here, i can't go there since i am underage and need my parents' money. my parents won't allow me~)

waaa, it must be fun for having sister who have almost same interest... :dote:
my older sisters love Western things, my younger sister loves Indonesia-pop things (don't ask me what it is :p), and my parents love old traditional stuffs.... :XD: :XD: what a colorful family~

I'm really hoping that Kalafina will make it to AFA Indonesia this year. Malaysia and Singapore already had their turn. But I think it's kinda difficult 'cause most Indonesian otaku/Japan-lovers prefer Hatsune Miku/vocaloid to perform in AFA. No offense to vocaloid fans, but I won't pay to watch some digital singer singing.

Hehehe, sorry I'm blabbering in your introduction thread, putschki! Hope you enjoy being in this forum~

Re: Re:

ritardando said:
It seems like I haven't greeted you in this thread :D

Welcome to the forum, Putschki! And that's a very cute picture of Keiko you use on your avatar! Keiko is just love love love.
Thanks for the welcome!!! :-)

Yup, she's LOVE!!! :dote: :dote: I love her when she's got her bangs up!! Wish she'd wear this kind of hair-style more often!

Hehehe, sorry I'm blabbering in your introduction thread, putschki! Hope you enjoy being in this forum~
LOL No worries!! :XD: Blabber away as much as you like! :P

Yup, I am loving the fact that I can finally SHARE my love for Kalafina :V: :V:

putschki1969 said:
YES!! I totally agree!! IRL people never notice me because I am a small and quiet person :P :XD:
:waii: :waii: i am +/- 150 cm (last time i checked, mine was 147. i had to grow more since that time), how's yours?

putschki1969 said:
My sister also really loves American shows (who doesn't? :P)....sometimes I watch those shows as well but I prefer Asian shows (like K-Dramas)
haha not only my older sisters, but also almost all of my classmates loves American shows and often talk about American celebs :XD:
of course i prefer Asian shows (but not Indonesian dramas ._.), i think Asian girls are much cuter and they have cuter attitude too, but above that i prefer to anime and manga :ohoho: (even sometimes i can't stand on K-dramas or even J-dramas, because i love anime more)
well i think i am semi-otaku :ohoho:

aaaand i have read your tumblr! kawaii tumblr~ :dote:

ritardando said:
I'm really hoping that Kalafina will make it to AFA Indonesia this year. Malaysia and Singapore already had their turn. But I think it's kinda difficult 'cause most Indonesian otaku/Japan-lovers prefer Hatsune Miku/vocaloid to perform in AFA. No offense to vocaloid fans, but I won't pay to watch some digital singer singing.
:omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :uh..: :uh..:
can't AFAindo have both Voca and Kala??? :plz:
i love Kalafina, but i love Voca too (my guilty pleasure XD), but as you said above, it's kinda weird to pay for digital singer singing, since it will sounded same as in recorded song, and the singer will have the same beauty too.
i hope they'll realize that thing :knife:

putschki1969 said:
Yup, she's LOVE!!! :dote: :dote: I love her when she's got her bangs up!! Wish she'd wear this kind of hair-style more often!
:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Re:

littlefelicita said:
:waii: :waii: i am +/- 150 cm (last time i checked, mine was 147. i had to grow more since that time), how's yours?
I am 154 but sadly I won't be growing anymore :-(
And the worst thing is that in my country EVERYONE is really TALL!!

of course i prefer Asian shows (but not Indonesian dramas ._.), i think Asian girls are much cuter and they have cuter attitude too, but above that i prefer to anime and manga :ohoho: (even sometimes i can't stand on K-dramas or even J-dramas, because i love anime more)
well i think i am semi-otaku :ohoho:
Back in the past I REALLY loved animes and manga. Nowadays I sometimes watch a few episodes of old animes and occasionally I buy a new manga but that's about it. I am too busy with studying and working :P:P
AND I am totally addicted to dramas! I just can't stop watching them :P:P

aaaand i have read your tumblr! kawaii tumblr~ :dote:
Thank you! I should be posting more often but I am too lazy :P

@Feli :

Actually I kinda like some of vocaloid songs, but NOT MIKU. URGH. MIKU'S VOICE IS ALREADY AN EARCANCER FOR ME. And yeah, I'm totally not gonna pay to see digital singer singing. No. It'll be better if we have both FLOW and Kalafina, just like AFA Malaysia :XD:

putschki1969 said:
I am 154 but sadly I won't be growing anymore :-(
And the worst thing is that in my country EVERYONE is really TALL!!
in my case Asian girls are shortie too, and i would be glad if i reach 154 :XD:
i have a classmate and 2 senpai from my club who are shorter than me -- *feli is slapped*
i might be not growing anymore as well... and i keep thinking for myself that "short girl is cute fate"
I am too busy with studying and working :P:P
i am busy with school too :uh..:
and about tumblr, hehe, i just made my account a few days ago so i feel want to upload more and more :XD: but when it goes to the old things, like my blog, i feel lazy for posting something new too :XD:

ritardando said:
Actually I kinda like some of vocaloid songs, but NOT MIKU. URGH. MIKU'S VOICE IS ALREADY AN EARCANCER FOR ME. And yeah, I'm totally not gonna pay to see digital singer singing. No. It'll be better if we have both FLOW and Kalafina, just like AFA Malaysia :XD:
what i like now are only Kagamine Rin-Len, somehow i lost my interest for the rest.
hmmm i think the "earcancer" thing for you is the "special" thing from Vocaloid that can't be sung by human singers? i mean, human singers sing human-ly and Vocaloid singers sing specially (thing that you call it earcancering XD) -- that explains why you hate Miku and some otaku love Miku~
i didn't find it earcancering, but if i listen to Vocaloid right after listening 'human' songs, i find it earcancering too XD
and YEAAAAH for Kalafina and Flow! AFA malay sure had nice guests....

Re:

littlefelicita said:
in my case Asian girls are shortie too,
Lucky you!! Most of my friends are Asians but strangely enough, they are all taller than me :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain:

Even as a little kid I was always the smallest!!! I looked really weird on my kindergarten and pre-school pictures :P:P And nowadays everybody thinks I am still in school :-(
And the worst thing is, in German we have two 'forms' of adressing someone. One is neutral, the other is a honorific (similar to Japanese but not as complex...more like French, if you take classes in school). You use the honorific form when you are talking to someone you've just met and who is probably older or higher positioned than you and guess what! NOONE ever adresses me with an honorific! :uh..: They all think I am a little child :-(
BUT I think I've gotten used to it by now! It's not like I REALLY insist on people adressing me with honorifics.

and i would be glad if i reach 154 :XD:
Who knows!!!??? Maybe you will! I've heard people grow till the age of 21! So you still got a chance!! :D:D
i might be not growing anymore as well... and i keep thinking for myself that "short girl is cute fate"
Oh yeah, I know what you are talking about! Everybody keeps telling me that! They say I should use it to my advantage because everyone thinks small girls are cute...Not so sure if I agree with that but I've got to admit that sometimes being tiny has its perks :D:D

i am busy with school too :uh..:
and about tumblr, hehe, i just made my account a few days ago so i feel want to upload more and more :XD: but when it goes to the old things, like my blog, i feel lazy for posting something new too :XD:
The good thing about tumblr is that you can just reblog everything you like. It's a lot of fun but doesn't take more than a second :P:P

I love Kalafina too even FictionJunction and Yuki Kaijura! and lucky :spotlight: you get to see Kalafina :rain: in which songs?

Hello!!! Are you also a newbie? Welcome to the forum!!!! :-)

I guess this question is directed at me, right? :P

Yup, I was lucky enough to see Kalafina live last summer at Animagic!! *weeeeee*

Here's the setlist of Saturday's concert:

manten
Magia
Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa
Lacrimosa
Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku
oblivious
Kyrie
Ongaku
To the beginning

Encore
Hikari no Senritsu

I also attended the concert on Friday but I missed the encore (which was Sprinter *sobs* BUT something good came out of it because I was able to buy a copy of Seventh Heaven and Red Moon and also got those signed by the girls)

putschki1969 said:
Even as a little kid I was always the smallest!!! I looked really weird on my kindergarten and pre-school pictures :P:P And nowadays everybody thinks I am still in school :-(
hehe i was among the tallest when i was child :ohoho: but somehow i stopped growing since 12 years old....
... ah, "-san" is a honorific too, right? i am calling you Puts-saaan~ :dote:

and, huhu, since i stopped growing up since i was so young, i don't think i will grow up again XD
putschki1969 said:
Not so sure if I agree with that but I've got to admit that sometimes being tiny has its perks :D:D
:plot: :plot: deshooouuu?

Back