Hello everyone!! :-) こんにちは

P

putschki1969

Hi!
I have been a registered user for quite some time now but all I have done so far is lurking.
I am a pretty shy person so it's kinda hard for me to go out there and talk to people (even if it's just online :P).
:shy:
Anyways, what I actually want to say is that I am a HUGE Kajiura Yuki/FJ/Kalafina fan and I am dying to find some people who I can share this love with!

Small introduction:
Name's putschki but you can call me puts :-)
I am a tiny girl from Austria that currently studies Law and Japanese (yeah, weird combination, I know).
Before I came across the awesomeness that is KJ/FJ/Kalafina I was never really into music. These days though, I can't get enough of their music, I have all the songs on repeat on my ipod.
My love for Kalafina is particularly strong because I have never in my life encountered a better band. Last summer one of my dreams finally came true as I had the chance to see Kalafina LIVE at Animagic!!! *weeeeee*
:nosebleed:
It was probably the most life-changing experience EVER!
Here are some of my pics from Animagic. Not the best, I know but honestly, it doesn't really matter cause I SAW them LIVE and I got my CDs signed (I was so happy to finally purchase the Red Moon album)!!!
http://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/28298435235/my-pictures-of-animagic-not-the-best-i
Also a short report of my experience if anyone's interested.
http://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/28159005469/kalafina-live

Hmmm, anything else?

Well, apart from my love for KJ/FJ/Kalafina I am pretty much a nerdy geek. I love everything sci-fi and I am also a big fan of Supernatural.
K-Dramas and Bollywood films are my guilty pleasure :P

Okay, I think that's it.
All is said and done.
よろしくお願いします.

PS: Sorry for the lack of siggie down there. Unfortunately I have no artistic skills whatsoever so that's why I don't really know how to make a nice signature. I'd be forever grateful if someone could help me out! :-)

Welcome Puts to CPM!!! Nice to meet you!!! :shy: :shy:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have also been to Animagic last summer and it was a fantastic experience! I had already seen your photos on Tumblr and they are wonderful! :sohappy: :sohappy:
I hope to see them again soon! I miss them so much :cry:

Ps:
tumblr_m7y6bs2fCo1rbrbhqo2_1280.jpg

I love Wakana in this pic!!! :dote: :dote:

Welcome to the forum puts!!

Judging from the length of your intro you dont seem so shy :)
Please enjoy your stay!
Your signature doesnt have to be of your own making, it can be a small (/resized photo) some quote you like or anything.

I think you are the first member from Austria :)

P.S: Wow these are some great photos, I especially like this one http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y6b ... 8_1280.jpg

Be sure to check out the interviews from AnimgiC I uploaded today http://canta-per-me.net/yuki-kajiura/in ... 20Kalafina

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Welcome Puts to CPM!!! Nice to meet you!!! :shy: :shy:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have also been to Animagic last summer and it was a fantastic experience!
Hi!!! :-)
Thank you! Nice to meet you, too!!!

:sohappy: Woooaaaah!!! So happy to finally meet someone who was also at Animagic!

I had already seen your photos on Tumblr and they are wonderful! :sohappy: :sohappy:
Oh really? I wasn't aware my pics were known outside my little corner of tumblr :P Glad you enjoyed the pics! my sis took them while I got my poster signed.
I hope to see them again soon! I miss them so much :cry:
Oh yes!!!!! Same here!! I am dying to see them perform with their band! IMO, the music (the background music, I mean) at Animagic was kinda horrible and I somehow feel I was robbed of something that would've made my experience EVEN MORE PERFECT. But I really try not to complain too much because what I had was wonderful and I even got to listen to 君が光に変えて行く which is probably my second favourite song of Kalafina. (Red Moon being my all time favourite)

Ps:

I love Wakana in this pic!!! :dote: :dote:
She looks really beautiful in this one! But hey, when doesn't she?? :dote:
Sadly those pics don't really do them justice because they were so much more beautiful in real!!

Hi, george!!
LOL Yeah, once I start I can't seem to stop. I guess that happens when you are shy in real life. You start blabbering online :P Didn't think it would be so easy.

I will think of something for my siggie. But I really want it to be something creative :P I love pretty signatures. I see them all the time on this forum and most of them are just awfully cute.

Oh yes!!! They were adorable on this pic!!

Re:

Sorry for the double post!!! Hope it doesn't bother you!!
george1234 said:
g, it can be a small (/resized photo) some quote you like or anything.

I think you are the first member from Austria :)
Oh really? No other Austrian fans? But YAY for being the first :P

Be sure to check out the interviews from AnimgiC I uploaded today http://canta-per-me.net/yuki-kajiura/in ... 20Kalafina
I have checked it out already :-) Sadly I didn't buy the magazine so I was happy to find the interview here. I hope they come back soon!!!!

Re: Re:

putschki1969 said:
Hi, george!!
LOL Yeah, once I start I can't seem to stop. I guess that happens when you are shy in real life. You start blabbering online :P Didn't think it would be so easy.

It happens to me too (since im also shy irl) :XD:

Also there's supposly a Kalafina albums box released in France Germany and I think UK too, if you are lucky it might have reached your country too.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3870

(contains seventh heaven, red moon, and after eden and costs only about 30Euros)

I have sent an email to the publisher asking if they plan on releasing it on other Europe countries too, but didnt got an answer yet. But its unlikely it will reach Greece since people here know almost nothing of Jpop. :cry:

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
It happens to me too (since im also shy irl) :XD:
*high five*

I have been a forum member before (Stargate forum) but that was YEARS and YEARS ago, so my online skills are a little bit rusty.
Back then, the forum was the only place where I could really open up so I hope that will be the case again here.

Also there's supposly a Kalafina albums box released in France Germany and I think UK too, if you are lucky it might have reached your country too.
(contains seventh heaven, red moon, and after eden and costs only about 30Euros)

I have sent an email to the publisher asking if they plan on releasing it on other Europe countries too, but didnt got an answer yet. But its unlikely it will reach Greece since people here know almost nothing of Jpop. :cry:
I have heard the news. Not sure I will be able to buy it here but even if I was able to, I probably wouldn't cause I bought Seventh Heaven and Red Moon at Animagic (for € 30 each *sighs*).

Being in the EU, it shouldn't be a problem to purchase from amazon.fr, right? Austria doesn't have its own amazon so I always order from either amazon.UK or amazon.DE. So my guess is that you can also order from France. (with affordable shipping costs) I could be totally wrong though as I have never ordered anything from France.

welcome to cpm putschki1969! :sohappy:
you're so lucky you got to see them live at AnimagiC :TdT:
you live in Austria? :ayashii: I will hopefully be going there for christmas next year :psst:

Hi, aki!!!!
Thanks for the nice welcome!!!

Oh yes, I feel so very blessed!!!! It was a UNIQUE experience!!!!

Yup, I live in Vienna to be accurate.

Oh really, what's the occasion?
If I may ask, where are you from?

and that's exactly where we'll be going! :ohoho: some of my relatives are living there now so we want to go there to visit them and see the city and the christmas markets
I live in the US :sparkleguy:

Oh, I see!!!

I am a little biased of course but Vienna is a beautiful city, especially at that time of the year!
I am sure you'll have a great time!!!

The christmas markets are really lovely, alas way too crowded. Be sure to visit the less popular markets, they are not as crowded yet still beautiful.

PS: Wooaahh!!! that's pretty far away!
Hope your visit will be worth the long trip!!

Welcome to CPM puts!

Austria... I think there is this mountatin there that has a cross on the summit, and one of the towns nearby contain some relics... I find them very interesting.

I want to go there soon as well, but for now my sights are in Japan with the hope to see Yuki Kajiura live this May. Enjoy your time here!

putschki1969 said:

Hi puts, welcome to posting on cpm... you are very fortunate to get photos like you did... such events where photography is allowed don't seem to happen in Japan and Yuki Kajiura has once been to Australia (in 2007, without other musicians).

I'm also trying to learn Japanese and have been fortunate to have made 4 short trips to Japan (saw Chiaki Ishikawa performances each time, saw Kalafina at Animelo Summer Live 2011, missed Yuki Kajiura vol #9 concerts 2 and 3 due to being in the University of Tokyo Hospital, and saw Yuki Kajiura, all the FictionJunction girls and the Front Band Members at the FictionJunction CLUB LIVE on 6 January 2013).

Please keep posting about what you like about Yuki Kajiura's music and those who sing and play her music!

HimeWakana wrote:
Welcome Puts to CPM!!! Nice to meet you!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have also been to Animagic last summer and it was a fantastic experience!

Hi!!! :-)
Thank you! Nice to meet you, too!!!

Woooaaaah!!! So happy to finally meet someone who was also at Animagic!

Quote:
I had already seen your photos on Tumblr and they are wonderful!

Oh really? I wasn't aware my pics were known outside my little corner of tumblr :P Glad you enjoyed the pics! my sis took them while I got my poster signed.
Quote:

I hope to see them again soon! I miss them so much

Oh yes!!!!! Same here!! I am dying to see them perform with their band! IMO, the music (the background music, I mean) at Animagic was kinda horrible and I somehow feel I was robbed of something that would've made my experience EVEN MORE PERFECT. But I really try not to complain too much because what I had was wonderful and I even got to listen to 君が光に変えて行く which is probably my second favourite song of Kalafina. (Red Moon being my all time favourite)

Quote:
Ps:

I love Wakana in this pic!!!

She looks really beautiful in this one! But hey, when doesn't she??
Sadly those pics don't really do them justice because they were so much more beautiful in real!!

Aye aye!!! I'm really happy to meet you *__________________* And your pics are really beautiful!! I also agree with you about the lives and I would have liked they sing something also of After Eden: Destination or Mune no Yukue :cry: Anyway they were FANTASTIC!!! :dote: :dote:
Ps: I totally agree with you!! They were wonderful, like dolls in real :shy: :shy: and your signature is so cuteee!! :sohappy:

Welcome to the forum!

putschki1969 said:
Here are some of my pics from Animagic. Not the best, I know but honestly, it doesn't really matter [...]
Some of the pictures are really nice, if you ask me (but you didn't - so I didn't really say that :innocent: ). Is that you in the foreground on the bottom right one? If so, I remember seeing you at AnimagiC. :ayashii:

putschki1969 said:
Also a short report of my experience if anyone's interested.
http://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/28159005469/kalafina-live

Hmmm, anything else?
Yes, you missed the encore... :ohoho:

putschki1969 said:
I have heard the news. Not sure I will be able to buy it here but even if I was able to, I probably wouldn't cause I bought Seventh Heaven and Red Moon at Animagic (for € 30 each *sighs*).
But you really want to get those collector cards... :plot:

putschki1969 said:
Being in the EU, it shouldn't be a problem to purchase from amazon.fr, right? Austria doesn't have its own amazon so I always order from either amazon.UK or amazon.DE. So my guess is that you can also order from France. (with affordable shipping costs) I could be totally wrong though as I have never ordered anything from France.
Yes, that's possible. But I would recommend ordering from Amazon DE instead. It's not yet released in Germany (it was planned for the 18th), but it is a bit cheaper and you get free shipping to Austria.

Hello puts! ^_^
Welcome to the forum :sohappy:

Vienna, eh? Ive been there for two times, its a really beautiful city :shy:
Both times I was in House of Music (well, both times it was the main destination x)), really great expirience :shy: :shy:

Nice pics you have there, especially the one George pointed at :dote:

Im from Croatia btw, pretty close, eh? :ayashii:

See you in the forums! :sohappy:

Sorry, took me a while! Finally had the chance to watch the Type Moon Festival. Will put my two cents in later :P

@chrisgarci

Welcome to CPM puts!

Austria... I think there is this mountatin there that has a cross on the summit, and one of the towns nearby contain some relics... I find them very interesting.

I want to go there soon as well, but for now my sights are in Japan with the hope to see Yuki Kajiura live this May. Enjoy your time here!
Hiya!! Thanks for the welcome!!
:XD: LOL, your description is pretty accurate! :P

Oh, I really wanna go to Japan, too!!! But right now it's just not possible :orz:

You are from the Philippines? That's really cool! You are so lucky!!! Just recently I REALLY wanted to go to the Philippines because Lee Min Ho was having a fan-meet while endorsing Bench clothing. I have seen pictures of the huge billboards which show him in enormous size :plz:

@Kugayama
Hi puts, welcome to posting on cpm... you are very fortunate to get photos like you did... such events where photography is allowed don't seem to happen in Japan and Yuki Kajiura has once been to Australia (in 2007, without other musicians).

I'm also trying to learn Japanese and have been fortunate to have made 4 short trips to Japan (saw Chiaki Ishikawa performances each time, saw Kalafina at Animelo Summer Live 2011, missed Yuki Kajiura vol #9 concerts 2 and 3 due to being in the University of Tokyo Hospital, and saw Yuki Kajiura, all the FictionJunction girls and the Front Band Members at the FictionJunction CLUB LIVE on 6 January 2013).

Please keep posting about what you like about Yuki Kajiura's music and those who sing and play her music!
Hi! :-) Thanks!!
You are right, of course!!! Later on, when the CD signing took place, we weren't allowed to film anything of it...*sigh* But yeah, I treasure all I've got :-)

YAY for learning!! 頑張ってね! WOW!!! AMAZING!!! Wish I had been able to see the FJC LIVE event! I am sure it was great!!!

I'll do my best and try to post regularly!

@HimeWakana
Aye aye!!! I'm really happy to meet you *__________________* And your pics are really beautiful!! I also agree with you about the lives and I would have liked they sing something also of After Eden: Destination or Mune no Yukue Anyway they were FANTASTIC!!!
Ps: I totally agree with you!! They were wonderful, like dolls in real and your signature is so cuteee!!
Thank you!!!
Yes, I would have loved to hear Destination Unknown!! It's one of those songs that's just so much more amazing live! tbh, I only started liking it AFTER watching the AE live. :P
I also really wanna listen to their Red Moon live version as it's my all time favourite song!! :dote:

YES!!! Just like dolls! I couldn't stop staring at them!! Hope they didn't think I was weird :P

Thankies! I am so in love with this picture! And I love the hoodie (or whatever that is) that Keiko is wearing!
Hope no one else is already using that pic!

@Firak:
Welcome to the forum!

Some of the pictures are really nice, if you ask me (but you didn't - so I didn't really say that ). Is that you in the foreground on the bottom right one? If so, I remember seeing you at AnimagiC.
Yes, you missed the encore...

But you really want to get those collector cards...

Yes, that's possible. But I would recommend ordering from Amazon DE instead. It's not yet released in Germany (it was planned for the 18th), but it is a bit cheaper and you get free shipping to Austria.
Hi!!!
Thank you!!
:shy: Yup, that's me, not my best shot but it's the only picture that has me and parts of Kalafina in the same frame :P Oh really? You saw me? LOL. Then maybe, I saw you too :P:P

Yeah, those cards are definitely great. Let's see what will happen. If it's released on amazon.de I might just buy it again but that mainly depends on my budget :P
Right now I am having my sights on the Kalafina 5 year anniversary CD. My friend is going to Japan in February and I am planning to ask him to get it for me.

@MegyTomitatsu
Hello puts! ^_^
Welcome to the forum

Vienna, eh? Ive been there for two times, its a really beautiful city
Both times I was in House of Music (well, both times it was the main destination x)), really great expirience

Nice pics you have there, especially the one George pointed at

Im from Croatia btw, pretty close, eh?

See you in the forums!
Hiya!!! Thanks for the welcome!!
Oh cool! It's great there!! The acoustics are amazing! Do you enjoy classical music?

That's also my favourite!!

Yup, pretty close!! Many friends of mine spend their holidays in Croatia. Sadly, I have never been there.

Yeah, classical is nice :tea:

There is time :tea: If you get a chance, just come, you wont be mistaken :sparkleguy:

Thank you!!!
Yes, I would have loved to hear Destination Unknown!! It's one of those songs that's just so much more amazing live! tbh, I only started liking it AFTER watching the AE live. :P
I also really wanna listen to their Red Moon live version as it's my all time favourite song!!

YES!!! Just like dolls! I couldn't stop staring at them!! Hope they didn't think I was weird :P

Thankies! I am so in love with this picture! And I love the hoodie (or whatever that is) that Keiko is wearing!
Hope no one else is already using that pic!

I totally agree with you!! :sohappy: :sohappy: I reallo love Red Moon too, It's an EPIC song!!
Anyway they're so so cute, so so gentle that it's impossible to remain indifferent :shy: awwww And TTB dresses are fantastic!! :shy:

You're welcome!! :) :) The cakes look delicious hihihihihi

Back