Hello everyone!! :-) こんにちは

:sparkleguy: puts welcomed me to the forum~
:ohoho: now i welcomed her to the forum~
:dote: welcome puts~
:shy:

Re:

wormbook22 said:
Ack, I'm super late!!! :omg: It's been a long time since I last checked the forum ...
Anyway, welcome to CPM, Puts :shy: Seems like there're lots of new mems lately :sohappy:
Hope u have a good time here ^^
A little late with my reply :P Thanks for the warm welcome!!! :-)

MichaelTomoe said:
:sparkleguy: puts welcomed me to the forum~
:ohoho: now i welcomed her to the forum~
:dote: welcome puts~
:shy:
:XD: :XD:
Thankies!!!

I'm sooo late but welcome putsie~! Hope you've been enjoying your time here! :XD: :sohappy:

Hi puts,

welcome to the forum (I still have to do my own introduction ^_^ plans to do this tomorrow) but I saw your tumblr blog and pictures and now I found out that you are a cpm member too (registered on the same date as me :XD: )

I'm the girl from Animagic wearing the Hikaru TTB cosplay and another Hikaru cosplay. I'm also planning to do more Kalafina cosplays (as soon as I get a new sewing machine). Maybe we can exchange experiences?

Have fun!

I'm the girl from Animagic wearing the Hikaru TTB cosplay and another Hikaru cosplay. I'm also planning to do more Kalafina cosplays (as soon as I get a new sewing machine). Maybe we can exchange experiences?

Have fun!

:sohappy: Nice to meet you!! I have prepared Wakana Moonfesta version and at the moment I'm working on TTB outifit *W*

Re:

ATroupeLeaderBaby said:
Hi puts,

welcome to the forum (I still have to do my own introduction ^_^ plans to do this tomorrow) but I saw your tumblr blog and pictures and now I found out that you are a cpm member too (registered on the same date as me :XD: )

Have fun!
Hiya!!!!!
Thanks for the welcome!!! And right back at ya!!

WOW!!! So cool!! I saw you on Friday and I think you were standing really close to me but I was too shy to ask for a picture :comeback: :touched: :orz: *sighs*
But from what I can remember, you looked REALLY great!!

Yup, totally, let's do this!! (although my experience was unfortunately cut short as I had to leave early on Sunday morning. I also wasn't able to attend the Madoka panel where Kalafina signed other stuff aside from their own CDs)

@HimeWakana: I would really love to see some pictures of you cosplays. The moonfesta outfits are sooo beautiful.

@puts: Thanks so much for the compliment. Yeah, my friend and I left on sunday morning too. But I was sooooo sad and depressed. I had and still have the feeling that I didn't really use the chance to talk to the girls :cry:

I was lucky enough to attend the Madoka panel and got the poster signed, but I was even more lucky to win a signed TTB promo poster from the magazine Animania. Still can't believe it!!!

Re:

ATroupeLeaderBaby said:
@puts: Thanks so much for the compliment. Yeah, my friend and I left on sunday morning too. But I was sooooo sad and depressed. I had and still have the feeling that I didn't really use the chance to talk to the girls :cry:

I was lucky enough to attend the Madoka panel and got the poster signed, but I was even more lucky to win a signed TTB promo poster from the magazine Animania. Still can't believe it!!!

Same here!! I really hope I'll get another chance and this time I'll try my best to take advantage of it all!!
*weeee* So cool!!! I also want a Kalafina poster!!
I was really stupid and didn't get the magazine! *hates herself* I only found out that Kalafina was in it when it was too late :rain: :rain: (I wonder if somewhere there are still copies available...)

*weeee* So cool!!! I also want a Kalafina poster!!
I was really stupid and didn't get the magazine! *hates herself* I only found out that Kalafina was in it when it was too late (I wonder if somewhere there are still copies available...)

the same for me :cry: :cry:

As for the magazine. I could try to scan the interview and articles. I don't know when I can try it (my printer/scanner software seems to be corrupted by a virus or it's just a false alarm. Still trying to figure it out with the company, which provides the software...), but I'll try my very best!

Just found this! Here you can order individial magazines: the relevant numbers would be 06-07/12, 10-11/12 (has the DVD with the Kala interview) and 02-03/13.

Hope that helps!

As for the magazine. I could try to scan the interview and articles. I don't know when I can try it (my printer/scanner software seems to be corrupted by a virus or it's just a false alarm. Still trying to figure it out with the company, which provides the software...), but I'll try my very best!
We'll wait! Don't worry and thanks a lot!! :dote: :dote:

Re:

ATroupeLeaderBaby said:
That's awfully nice although I reallly wouldn't want to bother you with stuff like that! Especially cause for me it's not so much about interview by itself (if I am not wrong, there's already a translations of it out there), it's more about the magazine as a whole. I want the real deal :P:P (and I hate myself for letting this chance go by cause you can buy Animania everywhere around here :wai: )
Just found this! Here you can order individial magazines: the relevant numbers would be 06-07/12, 10-11/12 (has the DVD with the Kala interview) and 02-03/13.

Hope that helps!
Ohhh!!! That's awesome!!
I think you forgot to post a link though :P

sorry this is too late, but welcome here Puts-san~ :sohappy:

whoaa, so you are a kind of shy girl in reality? it seems like you enjoy your time here so much :XD: well me too, i am not a type of shy girl though, but you can't find otaku easily, right? usually i describe myself as 'weird' girl :ohoho:
i love blabbering online too :XD:

and, aaaaaaa i want to see them live too :wai: :wai:
reading people's articles about seeing them live makes me :shy: :dote: :sohappy: but also :cry: too ._.
and you did a good job by taking photos of them and upload them! :V: :shy: :shy:

Re:

littlefelicita said:
sorry this is too late, but welcome here Puts-san~ :sohappy:
Thank you so much!
Don't think I deserve a -san though :XD: :XD:

whoaa, so you are a kind of shy girl in reality? it seems like you enjoy your time here so much :XD:
:ohoho: :ohoho: Well, it's easier to be yourself online. But IRL I am REALLY shy and reserved. It's probably because I don't really know many people and those who I know don't share my interests so it's kinda hard to show your true colours :P:P
well me too, i am not a type of shy girl though, but you can't find otaku easily, right? usually i describe myself as 'weird' girl :ohoho:
i love blabbering online too :XD:
I think most people would call me 'weird' too. I am a quiet loner with weird interests so yeah, people automatically assume I am weird (or arrogant...frankly, I have heard that A LOT although I am REALLY not but I guess it seems that way to the outside world... :rain: )

and, aaaaaaa i want to see them live too :wai: :wai:
reading people's articles about seeing them live makes me :shy: :dote: :sohappy: but also :cry: too ._.
You definitely will see them live one day!! If even I had the chance to then it will happen to you too!!!
btw, may I ask where you are from? :-)

and you did a good job by taking photos of them and upload them! :V: :shy: :shy:
LOL I tried my best :P And most of them were taken by my sister (she was nice enough to go with me although she doesn't really have an interest in Kalafina...she likes mangas and animes though so she could still enjoy the convention)

i usually call people with '-san' here (to stop my overflowing blabbering :ohoho: ) so you deserve it too ;)

hmmm, but i always be myself both in cyber world and in real life, but the 'myself' thing is too unknown and too weird for normal people so i call myself as a weird girl. some of people call me freak too :ohoho:
i can describe myself better in writing, so i am enjoying my time being online~
and i think, amount of people who listen (read) to me in online stuffs is bigger than amount of people who listen to me in real life. That's the other reason of why i love being online, and i feel like :shy:
don't you think so?

muehehe, if you are a quiet loner, i am a noisy and happy loner :ohoho: (i have 'my own world' created by me and my notebook so i can't call myself a loner though =P)

i am from Indonesia~
(though if Kalafina is able to have concert here, i can't go there since i am underage and need my parents' money. my parents won't allow me~)

waaa, it must be fun for having sister who have almost same interest... :dote:
my older sisters love Western things, my younger sister loves Indonesia-pop things (don't ask me what it is :p), and my parents love old traditional stuffs.... :XD: :XD: what a colorful family~

Back