Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2)

Well, I'll be really shocked if Kalafina doesn't participate this year, considering how much their popularity has risen...like Keiri said, they'll probably (hopefully) get announced later :plz:

Well, if they do appear at Animelo again, I just hope their performance make its way to DVD release.

^
Agree. All of the major Sony artists who were announced so far (Aoi Eir, LiSA and Haruna Luna) got stamped with the "special appearance" label for their participation this year. Last year, Kalafina had that label too and as we all already know, their performances didn't make it into the video recordings. Don't be surprised if they receive the same treatment this year. :XD:

Sony's really asking for more jokes than have ever existed concerning the stereotypes about the Scottish people. Except in Sony's case, the jokes would have all the damn basis one would want visible. :desksweat:

Does Haruna sing the other songs?

love tears and I WANNA 電磁的 DO?

^ Yes, isnt it obvious ? Its her voice in them and they're inside her solo single...

Unless you wanted to ask if they are composed by Yuki Kajiura, answer is they arent.

Granted, there ARE cases when "inside the single" is not a definitive factor, due to some shows just releasing the OP and ED on the same CD (as was the case with Loveless). :XD:

As for the sales, iirc, Sora wa sell around 3k on its 2nd week, and don't know for the week after, maybe around 14k overall?

I do hope for Kala's appearance, although most likely we won't be able to see it.

when was this??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3sw_s7nUc[/youtube]

Re: Haruna Luna "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (Fate/Zero ED2

Not sure but I actually like the live version. But wow the piano was loud. heh The guitar part was cool. She looks really tired there. I hope Yuki does more songs later on with her so we can see what she sounds like then. :dote:

is it true that haruna's collaboration with yuki is only a one shot project and she may not sing yuki song for her next songs ? :confu:

Back