Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

It's nice that it was just them. Better than strings spam originals. Like on Aimer's FGO Event performances. (Except for I beg you.)

I liked Kajiura on piano. UNFORTUNATELY, LiSA sang as if she was backed by the full band instead of adapting to the simpler arrangement, so her shrillness stood out too much at times, hue.

annie works best on bili, I think. Lemme PM.

Anyways, the whole NHK SONGS is on jpopsuki I think. nm, but they seem to be uploaded regularly so expect soon?

Last edited:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zv411k7xW/
More clips from the show are available on that site if you search. If Keiko ever starred in a dorama, I can imagine LiSA playing her mom.

The second part is really funny considering Lisa is younger than Keiko lol. Tbh Lisa looked way older than she actually is whenever she smiles so I get why you said that, but it's still funny to me :XD:

I only said that because I thought she looks a little bit like Keiko and her mannerisms reminded me a little of Keiko's last live, but I just looked up LiSA's age, and I'm really surprised. When I saw her singing with the Kalafina girls on Lisani, I just assumed she was a lot older than them. Even a couple of weeks ago on Music Station when I saw LiSA on stage together with aiko, who turns 45 next month, I thought aiko looked a lot younger. I'm sorry LiSA for mistaking your age. It's probably just because she has a mature and respectable aura.

Whole program TS is on suki now if anyone cares. It's freeleech.

Kajiura has a 30sec segment where she's talking about LiSA.

songs_lisa_kajiura.jpg

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...op-singles-chart-for-2-straight-weeks/.165623Not a single mention to Yuki Kajiura :/
Also some reminders:

- Aimer’s « I beg you » was the first single by a solo female artist to top Oricon weekly chart in 5 years. This has been achieved a 2nd time only in January 2020 by Mariya Takeuchi, hence making Homura the 3rd time in 6 years

- Homura is #7 at Billboard Global Chart, but still behind Justin Bieber ><

- Homura is #2 at Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, but still behind BTS after 7 weeks >< nah, can’t even compare :p

We dont know if people buy it because they LiSa or fans or Kajiura fans or both.if Kajiura had so big fanbase to skyrocket an artist's sales she would be much more popular herself, and the FJLiSa scheme would continue. The song is cute and kinda catchy after few listens but YK has made many much better ones jn the past.

I think the KnY tie in is what is basically making it sell well and that LiSa is already hugely popular almost as much as Muzuki Nana and May'n (btw i d love a collab between Mizuki and YK)

Last edited:
I think the KnY tie in is what is basically making it sell well and that LiSa is already hugely popular almost as much as Muzuki Nana and May'n (btw i d love a collab between Mizuki and YK)
Duh? ;P

@Justisamuel was clearly "lamenting" over the simple fact that nobody is mentioning Kajiura as the composer/writer in articles around LiSA/Homura's success. (And giving some other chart factoids.)

I admit, just asking since they’ve already teased it.
Multiple projects ? I guess that’s the point. Felt like HF3 animation was rushed cuz they’ve mostly focused on KnY.

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1327537743753211904

鬼滅の刃オーケストラコンサート「鬼滅の奏」拝聴&拝見して参りました。登場する楽器もバラエティーに富んでいて、オーケストラで奏でられる椎名豪さん・鬼滅サウンドは華やかで力強く素晴らしかった!私が書かせて頂いた曲もアレやコレなど演奏して頂き光栄です(^^)。堪能させていただきました!

EmxcQirUUAIlyjx.jpg

Back