Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Hmm..... It seems that her BGM could be related to Homura's theme as well as HF soundtrack is to Aimer's songs... 😖

I don’t know if my expectations were just too low going in, but I honestly really like the song. Sure, it’s not Haru wa Yuku quality, but it’s still very pretty and I feel like I’ll listen to it pretty often. I do find it hilarious how the previews shared the last chorus, which I found to be the weakest section in comparison to everything else. Anyways, I wonder what the new OST music will sound like?

On Kajiura's end? Strings. Possibly FBM. Some extra chiaki would be nice for "continuity" ("" since there was probably no chiaki after Kajiura's opening episodes).

Ooh, yes, Chiaki would be nice! I’d also personally think flute would suit it. Also, yes, I was talking about Kajiura.

I warmed up to it a little. I enjoy the refrain now, but LiSA's voice is what still brings down the song for me. Muh favorite part is still probably the woah woah part in the bridge.

I completely agree about the bridge! Anyways, I’ve basically made myself listen to enough LiSA and Aimer to get used to their voices, but the former is really screechy and the latter sounds really rough in general, so I get why people find their voices irritating.

Also, FIRST TAKE!

Try to listen to it for the first time, and it sounds even more forgettable than From the Edge. Orz.

Opposite to Decretum's opinion, the part that appears in the preview is my favourite part of the song...probably explain why we have opposite opinions on the song..lol.

I don't have a problem with LiSA's voice anymore. (I guess that her singing has been changing in a more favourable way for me. I can put From the Edge, Gurenge and Unlasting on the loop, but I still skip her OP/ED in Fate/Zero and pre-underworld SAO.) It seems that I just don't enjoy the style of the songs that Kajiura gave her...TwT.

lmao if google translate is true then she only did homura opening arrangement in the beginning and the rest God Shiina
f**k yes this is true, although the dude retweeted that without homura he would have been wandering while composing the music. Supposedly.......
Why couldn't she clarify it before ? And her name was credited first, such a shame....!

By 'in the beginning' means before LiSA starts to sing ?

That brings the question what is she actually busy with around this time ? The new SAO installements ?

By 'in the beginning' means before LiSA starts to sing ?

It might be like the first Heaven’s Feel movie, where Yuri sang Hana no Uta but in Kajiurago at the start and Aimer sang the ED. Except this time probably doesn’t have vocals.

I really liked the LiSA's First Take performance, almost identical to the CD version. After it she has tears and was out of breath and she seemed to really like the lyrics.

Wow. I really like it too. I've liked unlasting by LiSA, since she was a little less shouty as she can get in her openings. I know it's not a Kajiura song, still. I am just saying as a comparison. I like her emotion as well. Looking forward to the single now! Thanks for posting.

Now that i listened to the song 5-6 times, it has grown on me, its not so bad, but its still forgetable. The band doesnt sound like YK's FBM. Has anyone found scans of the single ?

Back