Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba

Don't care for LiSA's at all.
Aimer's seems fun.

Guess we could get some Kajiura BGM for the Mugen Train TV edition? Considering the first episode is confirmed to be mostly new footage. :/

Not that I care particularly...

lolz at them milking Mugen Train this much. 7 episode TV edition a week after they aired the actual movie on TV...

PS. Is kimetsu.com getting hammered or is it just my internet not liking the site lol?

PS2.
Can't access the official site still but this is from wiki:

テレビアニメーション「鬼滅の刃」無限列車編

「明け星」
LiSAによるオープニングテーマ。作詞・作曲・編曲ともに梶浦由記。
「白銀」
LiSAによるエンディングテーマ。作詞・作曲・編曲ともに梶浦由記。

第2期

「残響散歌」
Aimerによるオープニングテーマ。
「朝が来る」
Aimerによるエンディングテーマ。作詞・作曲・編曲ともに梶浦由記。

Aimer's district ED is also by Kajiura. Edit: Oh, that's what you guys said already, lolz. Me=dum.

PS3:
Finally accessed the site:

https://kimetsu.com/anime/mugenresshahen_tv/music/
オープニングテーマ:「明け星」
エンディングテーマ:「白銀」
LiSA
歌:LiSA 作詞:梶浦由記 作曲:梶浦由記 編曲:梶浦由記
2021年11月17日(水) Release

https://kimetsu.com/anime/yukakuhen/music/
Aimer
OPENING 「残響散歌」
ENDING 「朝が来る」
2022年1月12日(水)Release!

No word on Kajiura here.

Last edited:
So if we go by what Kajiura finished recording(not officially released by some) songs this 2021: Please do tell if I missed something lol

1. wonderland - Aimer
2. Umi to Shinju(OP) - JUNNA
3. fairy game(Insert Song) - FJ shuri
4. Akeboshi(OP) - LiSA
5. Shirogane(ED) - LiSA
6. Asa ga Kuru(ED) - Aimer

wooo such a queen 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

wonderland was probably all finished in 2020.
5 more songs with Aimer and we might get that collab compilation album by 2023, lol.
Too bad I already got Walpurgis and Penny Rain+Sun Dance.

I just realized Akeboshi is the one playing and the Opening Theme? uhh why does it sound like an ED song lol? I don't mind tho just wondering haha

And please Kajiura troll us with the naming again like Consolation. Make Asa ga Kuru not simple ballad like what the name suggests :cry:

WHAT THE HECK? THIS IS AWESOME! I only thought we’d get one YK song for it, but three? Wow!

Tracklistings also confirmed.

https://www.lxixsxa.com/info/archive/?id=533561

【LiSA 最新シングル「明け星 / 白銀」リリース情報】

■商品タイトル:LiSA 20thシングル(両A面)「明け星 / 白銀」(ヨミ:アケボシ シロガネ)
 ※テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」無限列車編 オープニングテーマ・エンディングテーマ
■発売日:2021年11月17日(水)
■仕様・品番・価格
初回仕様限定盤[CD] VVCL-1943 \1,320(税込)
期間生産限定盤[CD+DVD] VVCL-1944~1945 \1,760(税込)
 ☆期間生産限定盤DVD内容:テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」無限列車編 ノンクレジットOP・ED映像収録

【シングル「明け星 / 白銀」収録楽曲】
 M1:明け星(作詞:梶浦由記 作曲:梶浦由記 編曲:梶浦由記)
 M2:白銀(作詞:梶浦由記 作曲:梶浦由記 編曲:梶浦由記)
 M3:明け星 -Instrumental-
 M4:白銀 -Instrumental-
 M5:明け星 -TV ver.-
 M6:白銀 -TV ver.-
☆「初回仕様限定盤(通常盤)」と「期間生産限定盤」のCD収録楽曲内容は同じとなります。
☆期間生産限定盤:テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」無限列車編 ノンクレジットOP・ED映像収録DVD付

▼CD予約はこちら
https://LiSA.lnk.to/akeboshi_cd

Edit:
Same style tracklisting for Aimer single too according to vgmdb but I can't find an official source.

https://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?533482

■Aimerリリース情報
Aimer 20th single 『残響散歌/朝が来る』
発売日:2022年1月12日(水)

商品仕様・価格:
初回生産限定盤(CD+DVD)
\1,760(税込)/ VVCL-1953-1954
※CD+DVD(MUSIC VIDEO収録)

通常盤(CD)
\1,320(税込)/ VVCL-1955

期間生産限定盤(CD+DVD)
\1,760(税込)/ VVCL-1956-1957
※テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」遊郭編描きおろしジャケット
※テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」遊郭編描きおろしイラスト使用ミニポスター
★CD購入者特典
特典対象店舗・特典内容
■Amazon.co.jp:「残響散歌 / 朝が来る」メガジャケ
■楽天ブックス:ジャケ写ステッカー(通常盤絵柄・共通1種)
■全国のCDショップ / オンラインショップ:「残響散歌 / 朝が来る」B2告知ポスター
CDのご予約はコチラ ⇒ https://Aimer.lnk.to/zankyousanka_cd

Edit2:
O ya here it is
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/16901831/

01:残響散歌
02:朝が来る
03:残響散歌 -Instrumental-
04:朝が来る -Instrumental-
05:残響散歌 -TV ver.-
06:朝が来る -TV ver.-

Last edited:
Some useless infos that I just wanna share hehe(I'm still kinda over the moon on the announcement lol)

- Akeboshi(digital for sure) will have an early release 10/18 from grunty's link(LiSA's site)

- LiSA's single done now so the recordings from Kajiura's tweet should be for Aimer's single and possibly 5OSTs yay

- From this LiSA's tweet if google-sama is correct, https://twitter.com/LiSA_OLiVE/status/1441775225658482688 she asked Kajiura for the songs. Ofc ofc she should be at least compose the theme song of TV ver. but surprisingly, she did both OP/ED lol(I wonder why they didn't ask for the gurenge composer tho?) So another plus for LiSA for choosing Kajiura for full cooperation and need to give-up lyrics too(but considering her mental health right now probably for the better).

- Aimer transferred officially to SACRA Music with her OWN brand Nocturne if I understood correctly-still Sony tho!! Kinda like LiSA's Yaeva music I guess? Not that it matters much but more freedom?(And possibly another reason they got permission to broadcast Aimer's part on YK live)

- Possible that Kajiura declined going for OP/ED in Vanitas cause Kimetsu has more kaching~ lol jk

ANYWAYS here is the Kimetsu broadcast date if someone missed the anime announcement:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1959311 (ANN has too but lazy lol)
Oct. 10 - Mugen Ressha-hen broadcast
Dec. 5 - Yuukaku-hen premier (1 Hour long special)

So if we go by what Kajiura finished recording(not officially released by some) songs this 2021: Please do tell if I missed something lol

1. wonderland - Aimer
2. Umi to Shinju(OP) - JUNNA
3. fairy game(Insert Song) - FJ shuri
4. Akeboshi(OP) - LiSA
5. Shirogane(ED) - LiSA
6. Asa ga Kuru(ED) - Aimer

wooo such a queen 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
But Asa ga Kuru will be released next year :/
DEMO where? :(

And "St1ll leSS Zan Ze G0aT" kek jk jk

I wonder why they didn't ask for the gurenge composer tho?) So another plus for LiSA for choosing Kajiura for full cooperation and need to give-up lyrics too(but considering her mental health right now probably for the better).
I've read somewhere that the Gurenge composer became super wealthy thanks to this (s)hit.
Despite Homura having more views on youtube, it seems that Gurenge is still selling a lot - but a ton of money mostly comes from royalties (used everywhere like at the Olympics closing ceremony T_T)

It's a huge honor to give Kajiura 3 new songs this season, and if the popularity of the show still skyrockets, maybe we'll end up see Kajiura going to work in Rolls-Royce Boat Tail or... use a full orchestra next time? ;)

But Asa ga Kuru will be released next year :/
DEMO where? :(

And "St1ll leSS Zan Ze G0aT" kek jk jk
Oh no I'm specifically talking of the songs done recorded(not released in disc etc. etc) in studio this 2021 possibly. So wonderland may have be done 2020 too but I kinda doubting too from how Kajiura done her recording sessions(she kinda do it before 3 months tops? lol before official release haha. Deemo theme song is probably finished 2020 right?

I've read somewhere that the Gurenge composer became super wealthy thanks to this (s)hit.
Despite Homura having more views on youtube, it seems that Gurenge is still selling a lot - but a ton of money mostly comes from royalties (used everywhere like at the Olympics closing ceremony T_T)

It's a huge honor to give Kajiura 3 new songs this season, and if the popularity of the show still skyrockets, maybe we'll end up see Kajiura going to work in Rolls-Royce Boat Tail or... use a full orchestra next time? ;)
Yes it was a video interview from her that she could have more royalties if rhona didn't happen(Something like having more royalties too if someone sung gurenge to karaoke places). I didn't see any backslash from anything about that interview tho but not sure if that's a good flex during this pandemic? IMO ofc...And she's kinda busy with ARCANA PROJECT(saw it in vgmdb) so maybe? But kinda weird considering she was not in SAO too....Those a lot of big projects she's not in....More importantly, she's affiliated with sony too so what happen? :confu:

Guess we could get some Kajiura BGM for the Mugen Train TV edition? Considering the first episode is confirmed to be mostly new footage. :/

LiSA's single done now so the recordings from Kajiura's tweet should be for Aimer's single and possibly 5OSTs yay

https://twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1441774994430709764/photo/2According to the second picture in this tweet, EP1 is entirely new, and EP2-7 will feature (some?) new music.

Probably God Shiina considering that it would be "insulting" if his tracks from the movie were replaced by new ones by Kajiura - except for M01 and the several Homura reprises that should be replaced? But I expect higher chances for Kajiura in episode 1 and then byebye~

Oh and I was afk all day so excuse me for rush-posting before, I just watched the PV and I may really like the OP if the verse has a slightly faster drums motif that slows at the beginning of the chorus (idk if you get it). As for Aimer's OP (non-Kajiura), seems really interesting indeed!

They wanted LiSA to represent ARC 1 & 2, now they want Aimer on ARC 3... maybe later it will make sense to bring LiSA x Aimer, both for the hype and the storytelling? Kajiura could handle it!

Last edited:
Not surprised seeing Kalafina also trended after the theme song announcement lol they're not coming back peopleee please move on ❤

Hopefully all songs turned out to be good. I'm kinda /eh from what I heard on the PV. I still haven't watched any KnY too.

kalafina trended? ha ha ha.

but you never know. ABBA made a return. why not Kalafina?

god I hope not.

So wonderland may have be done 2020 too but I kinda doubting too from how Kajiura done her recording sessions(she kinda do it before 3 months tops? lol before official release haha.
We got a PV sample for wonderland at the end of November 2020. It didn't sound any different from the released version.
Plus, considering they had instruments in that PV, the song had to be mostly done at the time of shooting sans maybe some cosmetic stuff. (Then again I don't know how to play those instruments so maybe they were just that good at faking it all...)

I think kalafina is trending cause Kajiura is still known as the "Kalafina composer".
Nope. Kajiura is a well known composer alright that if she's mentioned in a news/articles, they'd mention her works instead of Kalafina. It's the other way around. Kalafina trended because this is another ufotable anime and they WERE the ufotable anisong girls, esp on a show where there's Kajiura's involvement. People still want them back and most jp tweets are saying if they're still around they would've been the one singing the theme songs.

@wat11 oh well let's wait for 39 years then 😂🤣

Lisa’s OP in the PV sounds ok (better than From the Edge and Homura), but I don’t think I’ll like it that much. Non-Kajiura Aimer’s OP sounds better at this point...:P.

Waiting for the samples of both EDs then…It seems that we have so many things to listen to in this year~

Back