Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Took a look at some mp3s and it seems Kajiura's tracks are even more compressed on this OST than on the initial tokuten release. Was hoping for the opposite.
Don't think there's any difference to them beyond that? But maybe someone else can hear better.

I can't find the original source but now it lists Go Shiina as composer from track 2 to track 49, but nothing about track 1, so, that's for Kajiura (someone in vgmDB hates her), obviously since the last year.

M01 (3:07) <--- Homura instrumental arrangement

Definitely an intro track for both the movie and the soundtrack lives, interesting but not really soaring to my (very personal) disappointment.
I really like the sounds at the beginning tho. Innovating.

Judging from the youtube uploads, it would appear that Shiina's work - of course arranged by Sachiko Miyano- is better than in the series? But the Nami song seems to get a remix here rofl. ... Maybe I'll give it a listen... maybe... i'll count it as a #70 anyway lol

Last edited:
eh it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. though I didn't pay attention too much after crazy (the bad kind) strings. like the beginning but that too is a bit bland and seems out of place overall. (lol what's happening today it's a flood of music).

I think Kajiura is not promoting this on her Twitter like other soundstracks lol

Back