FictionJunction 4th Single - distance/eternal blue

It feels so long since "stone cold" was released. I'm waiting for another FJ album/single. Since "stone cold" is different from the previous FJ albums/singles, I have high hopes for the next release.

i wish more FJ Songs like Parallel Hearts, Everlasting Song, and Eternal Blue :TdT:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
It feels so long since "stone cold" was released.

Well, it HAS been a year, which isn't exactly a short term...

Is it? :confu: I didn't realize. And yet, Kalafina had released two albums in 2012. TTB already released. Moonfesta about to be released this July.

^
What Nick meant is a new song/single from FictionJunction.

Yea, stone cold was released last august if im not wrong, distance probably goes for either august too or september.

The reason why FJ is back in releases is that Kalafina and them have more than half members same (Wakana, Keiko and sometimes Yuriko when it comes to recordings) so there cant be recordings, performances and rehearsals for both groups at the same time (remember how tired all were in the 3rd anniversary live tour that was both for FJ and Kalafina). So because Kalafina is more popular, and Sony gives to Yuki more interesting and money bringing projects to compose OSTs for Kalafina gets the most releases.

Re:

george1234 said:
Yea, stone cold was released last august if im not wrong, distance probably goes for either august too or september.

The reason why FJ is back in releases is that Kalafina and them have more than half members same (Wakana, Keiko and sometimes Yuriko when it comes to recordings) so there cant be recordings, performances and rehearsals for both groups at the same time (remember how tired all were in the 3rd anniversary live tour that was both for FJ and Kalafina). So because Kalafina is more popular, and Sony gives to Yuki more interesting and money bringing projects to compose OSTs for Kalafina gets the most releases.

Yes, Kalafina is too busy with new songs and live tours that I was beginning to wonder if Yuki-san had abandoned FJ, not literally of course.

Re:

george1234 said:
So because Kalafina is more popular, and Sony gives to Yuki more interesting and money bringing projects to compose OSTs for Kalafina gets the most releases.

Pretty much that, I think. FJ was established as the current four-piece practically as the same time Kala was born, but, while Kala was making some excellent original songs, FJ's was gathered with the main objective of performing Yuki's classic stuff at her lives. Thus, FJ naturally went to the shadows. Not to mention that Sony is bigger than Flying Dog, which means their interests should always prevail.

Nick Hunter said:
Technically, FJ did it since ages ago, although only Yuuka and Yuriko were involved back then. :XD:
That was FJYuuka, I meant FictionJunction, the 5 of them.^^

Op songs in Gundam Seed are upbeat (aside from Wings of Words), Ed them are mellow songs. So I expect a ballad or something with strings or orchestra.

This should be a good song, I think it's the episode where Nicol Amalfi dies. :cry: I remember I was hurt and cried back then.

Hmm, when Yuki's involved with Gundam SEED ending themes... Anna ni Issho comes to mind. And it was pretty upbeat. :ayashii:

The latest version of Anna ni was great. I won't mind Distance be like it :ayashii:

Last I checked, Kajiura Yuki + Gundam Seed/Destiny ending = awesomeness
:ohoho:
Got really high hopes for this.

^ Oh yes, when you put it that way... I don't think that formula has ever failed to work before, right? Now I really can't wait :shy:

I really hope they release it as a single...or include it in an album that'll be released soon...After Eternal Blue I don't think I could accept just being able to listen to only a short part of another awesome FJ song :orz:

Re:

CruelAngel said:
^ Oh yes, when you put it that way... I don't think that formula has ever failed to work before, right? Now I really can't wait :shy:

I really hope they release it as a single...or include it in an album that'll be released soon...After Eternal Blue I don't think I could accept just being able to listen to only a short part of another awesome FJ song :orz:

Yep, Eternal Blue should be longer.

^eternal blue IS longer! It's just that the full version is locked in the treasure chest, waiting for the day FJ will finally release an album :XD: There is a "full" version that was made available here some time ago, but it featured only the instrumentals after the game size we all know. Other than that, a bit of the second part can be heard in the episode of October 30 of Kaori's radio show, iirc. The talked about the release and played the song untill the end of the first chorus, but it went on for a while whilst she was finishing the program. Guess it's the only way to hear some of the vocals after the first part.

aero.senpai said:
Other than that, a bit of the second part can be heard in the episode of October 30 of Kaori's radio show, iirc. The talked about the release and played the song untill the end of the first chorus, but it went on for a while whilst she was finishing the program. Guess it's the only way to hear some of the vocals after the first part.
:stars: they did? did anyone record it?

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Hmm, when Yuki's involved with Gundam SEED ending themes... Anna ni Issho comes to mind. And it was pretty upbeat. :ayashii:
ohh Anna ni Issho was upbeat but not like the other Seed opening themes. I mean, eventhough it's kind a upbeat it still has a mellow feeling on it, I don't know if it's just my impression, but I would love "Distance" to be like that too or Kimi Wa Boku ni, still wishing for something sad and ballad. ^^

Re:

aki said:
aero.senpai said:
Other than that, a bit of the second part can be heard in the episode of October 30 of Kaori's radio show, iirc. The talked about the release and played the song untill the end of the first chorus, but it went on for a while whilst she was finishing the program. Guess it's the only way to hear some of the vocals after the first part.
:stars: they did? did anyone record it?

Oh, I checked it again right after posting this here, but it's really hard to pick anything out of it :XD: Anwyay, if you wanna try, Kaori's colorful mode #21: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16041688

Back