Fena: Pirate Princess: OST & OP & Taiyou no Kouro ENG ver in Junna's "Dear"

two minutes per track. could be worse i guess but not surprised. bretty early for an ost released in december. sigh.

two minutes per track. could be worse i guess but not surprised. bretty early for an ost released in december. sigh.

Well...

You know, looking at the tracks in the show and assuming the OST will in fact include the full Taiyou no Kouro and OP/ED tvsizes...

Let's say Taiyou is 5 minutes long, op/ed tvsize 3 minutes for both and the film scored finale is (!)one track of 7:30. (It being 1 track matters for the average calculations of the rest.)
Let's also say Vice Versa is those 3 minutes that played in the show and Helena's track 3min as well.
Let's also consider m019 and m026 in rips are the complete OST versions, so that's 6 minutes for both.

So that's about ~27 minutes for those 8 tracks, which leaves us with under 60minutes for 34 tracks... That's under 1:45 on average for each track... hurr...
There's also some that should be over 2 minutes (like swordland and the two cello tracks; that OP arrange that played when Yukimaru saved Fena on Abel's ship is bound to be longer than the minute that played in the show too - more on that track below) so the average for other tracks would go down even more, too. Oi.

This show was a journey. From loving the show to hating it. From worrying about unreleased tracks (1cd victor) to being excited at the prospect of a complete release with longish tracks (2cd) and then worrying about short tracks again (total length).

Whew.
Ohwell. Hoping for the best!

Note:
I just realized that 042 is the dub promo track. But that synth is also in the "unused" Japanese PV1 in the middle, between the gamellan and Joelle action track... I am confusion with that Japanese PV1. Is it 3 tracks? Is it 2 or 1?

Last edited:
I liked what I heard in the show, so I'm not worried about short tracks. Zaregoto only had 1 track that was over 3 min on the first disc and that ost was S tier.

You're right.

I already liked the OST from the show, too, so there shouldn't be any disappointments.

The only one I'm actively worried/curious about is 010 from the rips and how that will fly on the OST (because of how much I liked those 5 seconds when Otto was charging out of the hut in ep1 specifically). Maybe also Helena's track but that's the opposite of the 2short dilemma - if it's looped ad nauseum like in ep11 I'm afraid it won't be making an impact on me on OST.

Such a roller coaster indeed ~
So we basically get the Pripri treatment (2x40) rather than the Zaregoto treatment (60,30).
It doesn't mean anything, but I'm concerned that @grunty has counted more than 100min while we only get 85min.
We can't expect much extended tracks and probably not a single unused track, unlike SAO.
Most of all, what can we expect to remain unreleased???

ED Saihate tv size is already included in Suzuki's release, would they add it one more time in order to boost the sales? There's already a new song by JUNNA for this purpose.

Nevertheless, thanks for the finding.

It doesn't mean anything, but I'm concerned that @grunty has counted more than 100min while we only get 85min.
Oh no no no no. I was expecting the 2CD OST to be 100min but there never was that much unique music USED in the show. I did not mean to imply that, sorry.

I was expecting longer tracks considering several BGM in the show were like around 40sec at most. They had to be longer on OST.
For example, the non-swordland track that was in the twitter interview I reposted before the finale never had anything from its 2nd minute used in the show.
Alas, expectations vs reality...

Last edited:
We can't expect much extended tracks and probably not a single unused track, unlike SAO.
Most of all, what can we expect to remain unreleased???.
There are two tracks in the second pv that never got used. A gamelan sounding percussion track and that Joelle hype track that they use in ads but never on the show. The Joelle hype track is the one I’m most interested in but I’m worried it might be nothing more than a glorified promo piece like that mirai fukuin Hanae track

I think that unlike Aniplex who includes tv sizes inside the artist singles (see Kalafina), Flying Dog liked to include them in the soundtrack instead, see Tsubasa, Noir Madlax, Pandora Hearts etc, and i think they gonna do similar here, and same happens with insert songs like aikoi, dream scape, i m here, or even nowhere, so its highly likely Taiyou no Kouro will be in the OST and maybe vise versa too ?

Better discard SFX and boring pieces and include promo tracks ^^' .
But with such empty discs, I swear, if they don't include everything...

so its highly likely Taiyou no Kouro will be in the OST?
I would think so, but doing it would spoil the ending for japanese audiences since the OST will release around episode 10.

Let's wait and sea ≋

They could release 3 episodes in a row to avoid that. Besides i bet even japanese know where they can find the episides online if they are impatient 😉

I don't know why I bothered updating it but here are the episode rips for the last time.

A lot of new mockups. Rearranging. Blablabla. OST in 6 weeks.

Assuming that "film scored" 049 is one long track, there were 36-38 BGMs in the show IMHO. (Depending if we count that one 047 SFX and then also a couple more are questionable inclusions...)

I left a couple of piano-only/guitar-only/harp-only/etc files on the cutting floor since I thought they whey were insignificant. I included the few alts that were longer than the main track or if I were confused as to how they might sound in full - or if they were part of one track even like 027...

Code:
Z5ZX3ahI#xJuUnNnkBkWgS4vgN0RLUr18iBHK4L46jVjxreB6ZiY
After mega/file.
"cpm"

Now I can forget this show existed.

Thank you!!

But if it didnt exist we wont get the music :P so the music will always remiiiiiiiiind you 🤪
but maybe you could forget it was a bad show.

Lessee:
m001 should be complete in the piano only version so the main one with 030 humming should also be about the same length. I sincerely doubt they are going to include the bg_layer alone.
m002 should be complete
m003 who knows, wonder if they even include this anywhere (this is the only time they used it in the show)
m004 might be complete, how much could they do with it
m006 should be complete (although there are some more stripped loops in the show, I already thought I included too many)
m007 should be complete
m008 should be complete
m009-010 who knows
m011 should be complete - assembled as per interview video
m012 hopefully will be longer
m013 should be complete - assembled with the interview video
m014 might be complete
m015 who knows
m017-022 might be complete
m023-025 who knows
m026 should be complete
m027-027b who knows about this
m028 probably around that length but with more Joelle
m031 might be complete cause how much can you do with this, unless it's a part of a bigger track
m035 who knows - not much to go with, same melody as 012 so maybe it could be one on OST?
m038 should be complete
m040 hopefully complete cause this is such a null track.
m041 hopefully will be longer cause I really like the parts between the choirs but might be complete
m042 should be longer
m044 I honestly have no idea how they edited this in the show - it should be longer but hopefully not looped ad nauseam like in ep11.
m045-046 who knows, might be one track too?
m047 sfx, hopefully it does not take space on OST if this is Kajiura...
m048 who knows, might be part of another track that I did not notice
m049 should be complete
m050 junna ed
promo tracks, who the heck knows - that synth part around 0:20sec is 042 but does that mean the 1st part and/or last Joelle part are also part of it?
So, ignoring JUNNA's song, I reckon there's about 15-20 minutes that is still missing from this rip (not used in the show or layered parts which I skipped thinking they wouldn't bother including in full CD versions).

Last edited:
I was expecting that with this kind of plot they were going for a 2nd season because the story barely unfolded at all. We dont know most character backstory besides a bit of Fena, Shitan, and Yukimaru. The Pirate girls were killed so fast while im sure alot of work was put at designing them, we dont know why that british naval general wants Fena so much we dont know about the oldman, or where that destination were all memories come back is. I guess they ll speed things up by just going to the island, a door or two opens, and then there is a waterfall of information in last episode, naval dude dies and Fena and Yukimaru and Co live happy ever after lol
Turns out i was sadly almost on point lol

... and I was absolutely wrong hihi.
Maybe the show was cancelled during production and they had to deal with some sort of ending?
Nevermind, no leg scene so I'm out ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

so boring. unexpectedly religious too. i mean if there was a premise of religion from the start i'd be like ok it's that kind of show but it came out of nowhere (except the name Eden)
Absolutely agree! If they had carefully and continuously given the hints here and there in the first ten episodes, the ending would have been more logical =w=. Sadly that they didn’t.

Now I’ll just wait for the OST and the new ED. Though it’s quite a boring ending, the overall story is still more entertaining than Vanitas for me @~@.

Yea especially at the beginning she was 🙉 but its good she likes Kajiura so much means we might get more songs with her which means more osts with flying dog.

Back