商品情報
音楽:梶浦由記
発売日:2021年12月8日(水)
品番・価格:¥3,630(tax in)VTCL-60555
仕様:2枚組
※ジャケットイラストは中澤一登描きおろし
収録内容:梶浦由記が手掛ける劇中曲のメインテーマを含む約40曲のBGMほかを収録。

2 DISC SET!!!!

Is there so many songs to need 2 discs or its all long tracks or its disc 1 ost disc 2 drama / character song ‽

At this point: we don't have the information.

You're the only one worried about it being a drama disc when the release is advertised as a soundtrack. :) As of now at least.

I personally expect and hope it's because there's over 80min of music.

Character sogs are a possibility I guess - Vice Versa by seiyuu maybe. Imagine Helena/Maaya Sakamoto on a Kajiura track.

Considering they said something about film scoring the last episode, maybe it's going to be like Zaregoto where the 2nd disc was all for the final episode and tvsizes. But the last Zaregoto episode was like 50minutes long so it had a lot of music. I'm taking out of my ass. Who knows.

Last edited:
it does say "approximately". they probably just don't know the full tracklist and it's not finalized etc. I doubt it's otherwise.
I actually think it's going to be more BGM. but yes who knows right now.

For me it doesn't really matter right now.
Yesterday I was worried about them skipping tracks and today there's a chance the release will be complete. O happy day. :D

To add to that, 40 tracks seems about right. We're at over 30 tracks in the show right now (32?) and there's still some unused PV track(s) and the last episode with (some) film scoring.

(Obviously we're probably still only getting the full vocal Vice Versa, not the instrumental from ep9 or other track alts.)

"2 discs" doesn't hype me much unless they announce more than 2 hours of music.

I'm guessing the soundtrack will be about 1h30 long as usual with 2 discs, but could it be more? As @grunty has said with (the rips?) over 1h20 long - add to that the cut-segments, new tracks, the song but also remove some "different layers arrangements" (#2, #3 or ~vc only~ that may be in the rips (?)...).

I bet it's either going to be:
(1) a Zaregoto-like soundtrack (for the exact reasons @grunty has said)
(2) a PriPri-like soundtrack (this one also has ~40 tracks, some "long", including songs...).

If 1h30, I'd rather have (1) with some long tracks standing out.
If >2h, then (2) with a decent average track length (unlike PriPri because 1h30 long)

I'm in the "gimme everything and all" camp. Even if it's only 5 minutes over 1xCD capacity - obviously I'll chuckle (like I'm sure I did on Pripri and El Melloi) - in the end I'll still be glad it's 2xCD because they could always cut that one track I wanted had they went with 1xCD. ;p The price is also non-factor in this case (which might maybe also suggest it's barely 90min like you say?) so gimme all.

I don't really want to use those episode rips as basis for guesstimating the length. Like in ep4 m026 was 2:20 but after ep7 it's 3:20 (and I think they will include all of that). Longest m001 was 1min by ep7 but after ep8 it was some 1:30. m002 was 20seconds of Joelle as of ep4 but after ep9 it's like 2:30 and I'm sure the full track will be longer than that. And then there's m010 which I'm sure that in one episode they played for over 2 minutes but it was just the whistle, lol - I've no idea. (Yea, in ep6 just checked, 2m35s)

Last edited:
Haha i like the amateur-like video title and how she splits the screen when she adds the harmony in which is also amateur-like. Feels like she auditions to be Kajiura's english songs vocalist 😅

We better download it before its taken down tomorrow.

Oh, wow! I will admit it’s a bit odd when she belts (just because her voice is slightly jarring), but she honestly sounds really pretty! It’s a different enough version to stand out, but I love how she keeps all of Emily’s little inflections!

(Also I thought her pronunciation was pretty good as well!)

Last edited:
Based on the sample, I guess the "without JUNNA" does not have backing vocals?

Back