Fate/Zero

Re:

It's the second year that she wins the award, and this one is well-deserved. Kajiura and Ufotable have done a good job.

Wolfychi said:
To the beginning is #2 at Theme Song category!
Really?

george1234 said:
this is so ironic, her winning award also for tracks that weren't released
Hmmm, nothing to do; Tomb Raider Legend never got an official CD Soundtrack but its composer won a BAFTA for his work in the game.

^I don't know. They judge the used music and how it has been used, imo.

Re:

Keiri said:
Congratulations to Kajiura for winning the award indeed! :sohappy:

And Rider claiming Best Male Character is totally JUSTIFIED JUSTIFIED JUSTIFIED!!!! :hero: :cheer:

heh Awesome about Rider. And yes congrats to Yuki! I would have given her the award for many other soundtracks as well, but this one was great. So I think she deserves it.

Yuki deserves this, gotta congratulate her! She won along with Rider :psst:

Alphie said:
I do like. I have no idea why George thinks I don't.
Ohh That clarifies the matter then.

Can somebody translate what the hosts are saying?

Also did I understand it right? They had a letter from Yuki?

Re:

murrue02 said:
Not only Rider, Rider's seiyuu also won the first place for voice actor :psst: . I'm quite surprised that Kiritsugu finished on the 3rd place because it seems that there are not many fans of him here... :XD: (BTW, seems like it's a golden year for Old Man characters in the 'Old Man Fantasy'... :XD: .)

Re: Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
murrue02 said:
Not only Rider, Rider's seiyuu also won the first place for voice actor :psst: . I'm quite surprised that Kiritsugu finished on the 3rd place because it seems that there are not many fans of him here... :XD: (BTW, seems like it's a golden year for Old Man characters in the 'Old Man Fantasy'... :XD: .)
:ohoho: Even if Kiritsugu didn't make it, I think no one would complain. Yuki must be happy, she likes Rider right.

Yay for Yuki winning the award :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Game Animation
Tales of Xillia
2. The IDOLM@STER
3. Robotics;Notes

Hmm, I agree with that as well. Tales of Xillia FMVs are awesome. And who did them? Yep, ufotable again :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

Question...I saw George wrote this in the chatbox:
"In OST 2, fate to zero is by Yuriko, army of the king by Kasahara and Tokyo Konsei, you are my king, on the battlefield, the world is trembling down by T.Konsei alone, and this day & never again T.Konsei and Hanae "

I wonder that...isn't 'Fate to Zero' sung by Eri? It sounds more like her (and, IMO, Yuriko may just did the chorus in some vocal non-Tokyo Konsei track.)

^ To me fate to zero sounds 100% Yuriko, and if Yuriko had only done chorus, she would be in the chorus-only credits instead. Just compare an other upbeeat song where she sings to see what I mean (all Mai Otome OST 2 vocal tracks [1, 6, 22, 23, 24]) amd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3fawokAPw (according to the ost booklets its only her on these songs) will find more later on.

Just wanna comment about To The Beginning in #2 spot, IMO it sounds way better than Idol Master OP.

toradora.jpg

I think the solo soprano in this day, and never again is Yuriko. I wasn't sure in the show but on CD I definitely think I'm hearing Yuriko. Hanae never sounded like this in Kajiura's tracks.

I'm confused on fate to zero's vocalists so I won't comment. The scat @ 2:15 is Eri to me (definitely not Yuriko) but the main chorus vocals I've no idea. For all I know it could be all three (Eri, Hanae and Yuriko).

Didn't Fate to Zero first appear in the trailer not long after Yuki said she was recording a dark song with four or five vocalists? It could be several of them together. :ayashii:

Back