Fate/Zero

Nipponsei update with the F/Z soundtracks, the first after 6 months :ohoho: (nice "fresh" music :P) https:// nipponsei.minglong.org/tracker/

for slowpokes like me, I guess... :nophoto: :ohoho:

Thanks for the OST! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Just getting down to it, but it's even more epic than the first one (just like in Pandora Hearts, we've gotten over the atmospheric BGMs in OST 1 with a lot of vocal tracks ahead :nosebleed: ). Plus, the music is quite diverse, with enough techno/folk/blues to shuffle the grand orchestrals. Oh, and finally the trailer music! :ohoho: :sohappy:

The Sword of Promised Victory may be not Yuki's originally, but oh. my. God. :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: Kenji Kawai's version was good in its own right, but [IMHO]in comparison to the glory of Yuki/Eri tandem it sounds somewhat bland[/IMHO]

Will post more impressions later (likely in a week or perhaps, STILL later :nophoto:)

Well.. After a brief listening to the 2nd part I'm disappointed. No track caugh my attention :uh..: Probably I should listen to it once more? but so far I didn't like this OST. And I've also noticed some of the tracks were not released.

^ that's probably because you dont like KnK ost as well. Try listen more times, maybe you didnt caught the uniqueness of some of the songs at first. If you don't like the chorus ones then try 'a man in black', 'painful #2'

Yes there are about 6 unreleased tracks unfortunately :(

[EDIT] I just remembered what "the world is trembling" reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA :XD: now I cant unsee it

^I thought it was 'the world is tumbling down?' I really do like that song.

PS. Going to try and scan in the musicians again. Sorry it is taking so long.

So I finally caught up with everything :ohoho:

The Anime:
- almost everyone I liked died whilst the people I didn't like lived on :voodoo: :bloodlust:
IRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIII and RIDEERRRRR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I actually ended up liking Waver quite a bit even though he seemed like he would be annoying at the start of the series. :ohoho:
- I don't know if anyone else thought so too but the ending felt a bit rushed for me, like they suddenly had to cram everything in the last 2 or 3 eps
- almost had a heart attack in the last episode
N-N-N-NEKKED GIRUGAMESH?!!!! :white: :white: :white: :blood: :blood: :blood: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:
- DAT TTB ENDING :shy: :shy: :shy: I don't know why but I like the version of to the beginning at the end of the last episode even more than the studio version :ohoho:

OST:
Favourites:
SILVER MOON :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I listened. I wept. I loved. :love:

fate to zero
- so intense, the vocals are intense :sohappy:

army of the king
- reminds me more of Rider's awesomeness :TdT: Yuki gave him such epic tracks :sohappy:

sword of promised victory
- EEEEEPICCC

Babylonia
- love the Far Eastern/Arabic feel to this :sohappy: and the brass is great :shy:

on the battlefield

you are my king
- makes me think of Waver/Rider :TdT:
at peace
- I like how it sounds happier (most of the tracks seem to be dark)

a man in black

the two dogfights

on an island
- also like the exotic sounds in this one :dote:

all 3x the dream fades before dawn
- #3 creeped the bejeezus out of me in the second half with that eerie
music-box ver. of manten :hide: :hide:

this day, and never again

the world is tumbling down

I think I prefer OST 1 to OST 2, maybe because there are more tracks that I like on OST 2 than 1. My overall favourite would still have to be Point Zero, though. But barely, because I really love many tracks from this OST.

Outstanding job with Fate/Zero, Yuki! :goodjob: :shy: :love: :sohappy:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ that's probably because you dont like KnK ost as well. Try listen more times, maybe you didnt caught the uniqueness of some of the songs at first. If you don't like the chorus ones then try 'a man in black', 'painful #2'

Yes there are about 6 unreleased tracks unfortunately :(

[EDIT] I just remembered what "the world is trembling" reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA :XD: now I cant unsee it
In fact, the first time I saw the song title "The World is Tumbling Down", I only thought of the song in the End of Evangelion played during the 3rd impact because the phrase "It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down" in the lyrics keep repeating in my head... :omg:
Edit: and yeah...it keep repeating so many times in the movie.... :omg: :omg: :omg: .....so creepy...!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNelByTqFnA

^LOL We had the same impression, the song from Evangelion also came into my head first when I saw "The World is Tumbling Down" on the track list. :XD:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ that's probably because you dont like KnK ost as well.
Er? I've never noticed F/Z ost has many similarities with KnK osts. What would you reply if I say that I like F/Z ost1?

No, the similarity that it has is that it has orcherstal and chorus tracks, which I thought that these were the tracks you didnt liked in KnK.

To that I would reply that that's nice. its just that OST 1 has only 2 epic tracks while OST 2 has more, I consider these 2 as 1 soundtracks since they are used on the same series :)

Re:

george1234 said:
No, the similarity that it has is that it has orcherstal and chorus tracks, which I thought that these were the tracks you didnt liked in KnK.
So ALphie doesn't like orchestral and chorus tracks?

I love it..that's why F/Z and 2 is so epic! :shy:

this day, and never again

one of my all time favs now. Ea too epic.

my favorite non-vocal tracks are dogfight #2 and painful #2 :tea:

my favorite with vocal track are fate to zero and you are my king :sohappy:

the vocal in you are my king is slightly similar to the first bgm in episode 1 of SAO

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
george1234 said:
So ALphie doesn't like orchestral and chorus tracks?
I do like. I have no idea why George thinks I don't.

Congratulations to Kajiura for winning the award indeed! :sohappy:

And Rider claiming Best Male Character is totally JUSTIFIED JUSTIFIED JUSTIFIED!!!! :hero: :cheer:

Wow that is awesome!! :sohappy:

too bad not all of the tracks were released :uh..: , this is so ironic, her winning award also for tracks that weren't released :XD:

Back