Fate/Zero

does anybody notice that around some tracks are missing..
1.caster drums theme
2.rin flute theme
3.Irisviel piano theme when she first time come in city
4.In blu -ray box I ...in a drama CD ...a piano theme is missing...which is too similar to Kalafina-Neverending song..
5.Rider theme when he brought new t-shirt..the guitar and flute theme
6.When rider call his army for the battle with archer.. Let the stars fall down.Theme

:ayashii: :ayashii: :XD:

I already specified #4,6. :)

Its natural for them to not be able to include everything once they go and include only 24 tracks in OST I, just to troll the fans (fate to zero, babylonia, army of the king, should had been inside it instead of OST II, we talk about 7 whole minutes here) :uh..:

yes you are right.... :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

but i think that in next fate/stay/night which is airing in around October may be they put those left track In Blu-Ray Box III.... :ayashii:

yes i hope ..that they can do that..because they did not include 5 precious tracks ..which was the main theme as well of the series ...
:uh..: :uh..:
:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Eh? There is no new Fate/stay night in October. There's a PSVita port of the PS2 version coming out this year but I doubt it has any new music to warrant any OST.

PS. OST2 is surefine. I should've just waited for this instead of watching the whole horrible show. Lesson learned and that is what I'm doing on Sword Art Online.

No, they won't. This is it.

Unless they make Zero movies and a stand alone OST with new tracks.

Re:

Rishi.shukla said:
does anybody notice that around some tracks are missing..
1.caster drums theme
2.rin flute theme
3.Irisviel piano theme when she first time come in city
4.In blu -ray box I ...in a drama CD ...a piano theme is missing...which is too similar to Kalafina-Neverending song..
5.Rider theme when he brought new t-shirt..the guitar and flute theme
6.When rider call his army for the battle with archer.. Let the stars fall down.Theme
7. Irisviel and Ilya last scene on the last episode (which it starts as 'the beginning of the end' but it ends with strings that I don't recognize).

^ these are the strings from the end of "the world is tumbling down" (track 31) that somehow got mixed along with 'the beginning of the end' . :XD:

Speaking of mixes, I don't like how "this day, and never again" is on the CD. The way it was used in the Rider-Gilgamesh battle was much better put together. In the CD track the second part of the tokyo konsei chorus is near the start of the track, and IMO the in-between calm-down destroys the epicness :S (but that doesnt meann I dont love it <3)

Yes Kazado george 1234 is saying right...

And george1234 i found a new track in drama cd ..track number 4 ...which is quite similar to Mai-hime :XD:

Yes georgre1234 that 2:03 minute track with guitar...is new ......
Seems like Yuk composed more than 20 tracks for season 2 of fate/zero.......and I am 100% sure that they will going to release it soon... :XD:

20? 5 unreleased + 2 from drama = 7 :XD:

unless they do a "collection" release like with Kara no Kyoukai there's no other way to release only 7 tracks (and singles for instrumental tracks unfortunately don't exist)

Weeee mine came today! Going to listen to it shortly as soon as it finished loading. :dote: It sucks that the track titles and everything doesn't come up this time.

oh wow... Bayblonia sounds so much like a Stargate song. hehe I love it.

Back