Fate/Zero

Ahhhh only 2 more days! But I will have to wait longer probably since I ordered it from RightStuf. I will try and upload it right away, but there is a festival at my church this weekend and I am helping out so we shall see. :dote:

Mine was shipped! (which means I have no money right now lol) Woo! Hope to get it soon and I will be able to track it. :sohappy:

me too Liana_Ilia. but alas! i cannot order the box because it is not available in my country...... :uh..: :uh..:

but i hope that i can get the tracks soon. last time in 6th march i posted the url of vol.I ..but this time i cannot find it ... :omg:

so i hope that some take my place.

EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: This will be a great OST , I just know it!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy:

Like this?
EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-
DDDDDDDDD-
DDDDDD-
DDDDD-
DDD-
DD-
!
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Re:

Boblove321 said:
This will be a great OST
Always is a great OST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always the same thing! :sohappy: :sohappy:

SPAM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fate/SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, seriously, I can't wait to know which tracks have been included, because I love the dramatic strings of the Einzbern castle view on last episode :3

I got carried with 2 so I added 4 more, it looks more artistic anyway XD XD

Re:

Boblove321 said:
I got carried with 2 so I added 4 more, it looks more artistic anyway XD XD
George meant your first post of D's because it's lengthening the side scroll.

^I am hoping to get mine on Thurs. But since I have not been able to track it, I am not sure. I am going to try again.

delay what do m you mean george1234 that ...means you already know about that.. :cry: :cry:

and Friend Kowz please share with us .... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Back