Fate/Zero

Never heard about these Fate things before... But it is about some war, right? If so, it means we'll have some epic battle themes :dote:

Kajiura has already stated some time ago that she was recording a dark song with 5 vocalists or something like this, right? (those who know more, Yuki88, everyone, correct me if I'm wrong). I hope the song is different from Magia. Not that I'm complaining about it, but well, they released it just some time ago and to have the next single be similar would be kinda disappointing. Other than that, I hope for Hanae, but I think it will be Eri again.

:sohappy: this is going to be so great
fate series is really popular and will get lots of attention for yuki for sure~

@KP-X: from the twitter one? yeah she did :XD:

@Kerahna: surely :hero:

Vocalist? I want Hanae Tomaru, please. Another Epic Yuri Kasahara+Tokyo Konsei a la Walpurgisnacht theme, too. :love:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
@KP-X: from the twitter one? yeah she did :XD:

Vocalist? I want Hanae Tomaru, please. Another Epic Yuri Kasahara+Tokyo Konsei a la Walpurgisnacht theme, too. :love:

Thanks for confirming it \o
Hanae, Epic Tokyo Konsei (with and/or without Kasahara/Hanae hohoho), and I want Keiko in Kajiurago. Kajiura, pretty please? :shy:

The song with the 5 vocalists should be FictionJunction since there's still alot of time since Fate/Zero (5 months) so there's sitll time on making a Kalafina song for it. Also, I would want Yuri Kasahara, Tokyo Konsei and Kaori on this OST, since I think we got enough of Hanae in Knk :XD:, on the contrary Yuri is singing 1-3 songs here and there and never had her dedicated Yuki OST. I also want the OST to be full orchestrated.

Since there is so much time Yuki will have all the time she wants to produce an ultra-epic OST :sohappy:

^ Since we're talking about Fate series, let's hope she will use full orchestra this time, that will be EPIC WIN :TdT:

on the contrary Yuri is singing 1-3 songs here and there and never had her dedicated Yuki OST. I also want the OST to be full orchestrated.

I too want a full OST with Yuri as the main singer. Noir OST 2 is the only one with Yuri as main singer.

Liminality was exclusively Yuri. :ohoho:
My expectations are contrary to KP-X's: I expect Hanae, but had rather have Eri. While she's starred in a number of songs this year, I still miss the time of Future Soundscapes where she was the main vocalist, handling things from longing ballads to ominous chants to epic themes. Btw, it would be really nice to hear an English song from her again. :dote: Then again, lots of Yuri's songs also sounds tempting. I don't mind Hanae either, though.
FictionJunction... Hard to pull off with the label, but who would object if they all were carried over like Kaori? 5 vocalists might mean just that, lol. An opening song with a loooong artist tag. :XD: Otherwise, it may be a Kajiurago theme (and here I suddenly realise how much I miss Yuuka's Kajiurago... Those Madlax tracks were beyond awesome :love: ).
Of course, it's all speculah so far. But I wonder how many OSTs we'll get. Is it 12 or 26 episodes?
Btw, I looked up Ei Aoki, and some here might be pleased to know that he also directed Horou Musuko. :ayashii: I, for one, didn't watch it. Fukan Fukei, on the other hand, sells me completely. This is so on my autumn's watchlist now. :sohappy:

I'm reading the novel right now, even though I should be studying lol It's a good way to train my English as well, hohoho. I won't post my impressions about it here since it seems the great majority does not know anything about it and will most probably enjoy to ride on the "theories hype train" XD

Nick, I would bet this is a 26 episodes series, since the novel has 4 volumes (18 Chapters), and from what I've seen so far the chapters seem to be quite long.

:ohoho: Oh... Now I must hurry up and watch both Fate/stay night and Unlimited blade works!

:dote:

WHAT!!!! YUKI COMPOSING FOR FATE/ZERO! :nosebleed:
*faints* *wakes up*
Oh my...this is an serious epic combo :dote:
I hope she composes something similar to Walpurgis Night theme for Fate/Zero.
My Fav anime sequel ost done by my beloved Yuki sama :V:
I can reach Nirvana now :plz:

Even I'm an Eri's fan, I need Yuri for this kind of OST...lol..I also think that Kaori&Keiko&Yuriko will be suited for a grand Kajiurago tracks..lol.

george1234 said:
The song with the 5 vocalists should be FictionJunction since there's still alot of time since Fate/Zero (5 months) so there's sitll time on making a Kalafina song for it.
so...it's FJ+Hikaru or Yuri/Eri ft. FJ....??? :plot: (or all 5 FJ vocalists...? Are there anyone guess for the last choice..? :plot: )

Edit: Oh..I forgot another great choices...4 FJ vocalists plus Fion... :plot: .. (well..even Yuki herself is in FictionJunction, but I think she doesn't classify herself as a vocalist...so..can I hope for this one?? lol.)

Another new OST...

:imdead: <-- from joy

I'm hoping for lots of Fion tracks! :sohappy:

As if things couldn't get any more awesome with the folks involved in the productions, it just did. :sohappy:

Also a long while back, I was hoping along the lines of having Jyukai and Tainaka Sachi doing the fate theme songs again but since this is Aniplex, it's unlikely... Well, now that we have Kajiura on board, am looking forward to something from her girls. :shy:

They offically announce some of the new staff, Yuki between them

Fate/Zeroを制作するスタッフ陣の情報を更新致しました!

新たに発表したのは以下の方々です。

色彩設計:千葉絵美
美術監督:衛藤功二
撮影監督:寺尾優一
3D監督:宍戸幸次郎
音楽:梶浦由記

劇場版「空の境界」でも素晴らしいサウンドを制作頂いた梶浦由記さんに、

Fate/Zeroでも音楽を制作頂きます!

They say she did great music for Kara no Kyoukai :dote:

Back