Fansub ?

Do you want to have a CPMe-fansub ?

• Yes to understand all yuki's words !

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No that sucks <_<

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
There are other sites we could use beside youtube, they aren't as popular as yt, but they don't take your videos down.
Varete, I've seen you've already subbed some PVs
Where did you see that? :XD: You mean the ones I put in *THE* request thread? Those weren't made by me :ohoho:
But I tried to sub the Lisani TV Special Part 1, using missjasminn's translation. :sparkleguy:
Though some lines (seven of almost 100) or weren't translated, or I just didn't know when they were spoken, all the Japanese I know is from watching animes so...

And as for what you asked, aki, here's your answer. Maybe the 2.1.9 version is wonking on mac too, I still use 2.1.6, though.

And I could teach you how to sub if you want, himawari. :innocent:

^ oh, I had assumed :ohoho:
I'll try to download aegisub again and see if it works :uh..: If it refuses, then I guess I'll just stick with iMovie :ohoho:
Varete, if I'm trying to download it, what am I supposed to click? :@_@:
http://www.aegisub.org/#download said:
Windows
Install Type HTTP FTP Checksum Size
Full Install HTTP | HTTP2 FTP | FTP2 MD5 | SHA 16MB
Portable Version HTTP | HTTP2 FTP | FTP2 MD5 | SHA 7MB
Dictionaries HTTP | HTTP2 FTP | FTP2 Not included in "full" installer
Upgrade Version Obsolete. Please get the full installer.

Note: There is no longer an upgrade installer. The full installer was made smaller, obsoleting the upgrade installer. The full version installer is used for both new and upgrade installations.

Note: An experimental 64 bit version is available on the FTP site. It generally has very poor performance and is not recommended, therefore it is not listed here.

OS X
Platform HTTP FTP Checksum Size
Intel 10.5+ HTTP | HTTP2 FTP | FTP2 MD5 | SHA 13MB

Note: The OS X version is considered alpha quality software.

Note: We no longer make or maintain PPC or Universal builds. Only Intel architecture is supported now.

Hmm, I think many still haven't know what I do for hobby this is my work please enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61LD98zwv8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AamZAU5BbVo[/youtube]

:knife:

please find out what I did last summer.... (self promoting) :ohoho:

EDIT:
Just get me a partner translator, I've asked niney but she isn't good at listening and more text base. So I guess what is left is with Keiri , Yuki'n , missjasminnn , and Yuki88?
If anyone could lend a hand. I could put up every single interview,talkshow,MC and documentary you ever wished that they could be subbed in English for dear CPMers. :sparkleguy:

You are not the only one, Equalizer. :innocent:
How did you upload those to youtube? Mine always have no sound, copyright sucks :desksweat:
At Gatherway the effect is a bit too flashy :psst:
And as for Kaze no machi he, the pink from the effect and the blue lyrics in english don't really fit :knife:

I don't do karaoke too often 'cause I get bored and it takes to much time :ohoho: And after trying to make karaoke for an Ali Project song, I don't think I'll do it anytime soon.
You deserve respect for being able to do karaoke for 4 mintes long songs :goodjob: after a minute I would give up :XD:

^Thank you :bow:
my passion burns deeper than what is shown on the videos, as for the Blue subtitles it is just my preference for having all of them mostly in blue.

But so far I have gotten good comments for using the flower effects :sparkleguy: while moving texts for the opening of Gatherway and the karaoke effect for GoKaizer has gotten me more positive feedback, you're actually the first :knife:

Flashy as it is because you do not understand about the robots power and the kajiurago which they chanted thora god of thunder. Even without those reason the effect to me is a perfect fit for such Robot anime :bow:

No offense intended, but I don't like mecha and that effect :ohoho:
I love the blooming sakuras from kaze no machi he and the moving text though, :sohappy: but they don't fit well with the blue.
You don't have to take seriuosly what I say :XD: I'm just being biased

^
is all cool, every input is something that I need to think of in trying to understand what is the most appealing to public and while maintaining my preference :sparkleguy:

I'll use lighter blue next time or white + blue song long as there are blue colour inside [even purple has blue] :ohoho:

tsubasa said:
that would be FULL INSTALL HTTP
thanks tsubasa
@Equal I actually think I've seen your amvs before when searching Kala/FJ songs on youtube :sohappy:
I used to sub vocaloid videos a lot. I say used to because I haven't done any in a month or two... :uh..:

You really like blue, huh?
What do think about this one then? :plot: Ignore what is written at the beginning

So, should we start hunting down translators? :stars:

Varete said:
I was thinking we could start a CPM Fansub thread in one of the other forums, then post videos there and ask if anyone wants to translate them. :innocent:

Re:

Varete said:
You really like blue, huh?
What do think about this one then? :plot: Ignore what is written at the beginning

Nice blue :ohoho: and nice fonts :goodjob:
:ayashii: though i think there are quite a number off timings in the karaoke.

I am also doing Kaori's translation at my own leisure and many thanks to runa as well.

aki said:
Varete said:
I was thinking we could start a CPM Fansub thread in one of the other forums, then post videos there and ask if anyone wants to translate them. :innocent:

No harm trying imo, just credit them at the end of the video. :sparkleguy:

:@_@: this took forever and it's probably not all of them orz
Listing of videos we could sub with some links to the actual videos and a few translations I found while scouring the forum.
some of them I know the video link is out there somewhere I just never saved the link so I have to find it all over again :uh..:

TV SHOWS
'utatane' TV programme (うたたね)
TV Introduction on NHK「MUSIC JAPAN」Shinseki Anison SP 2 (新世紀アニソン)
【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 1 (特集-第1回-) rawmissjasminn's translation
【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 2 (特集-第2回-) raw
【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 3 (特集-第3回-) raw
【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 4 (特集-第4回-) raw

DOCUMENTARIES
「Kalafina Note~5 days in Boston~」(Anime Boston Documentary)
Document of ANIME EXPO 2011 in Los Angels
「Kalafina Week in Shibuya」
『Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2010 in Asia (Hong Kong)』 documentary

LIVE DVD
Red Moon apparently misao_16 had subbed and uploaded each song here, but the links don't work anymore…
After Eden

MCs
MC1 (After Eden)
MC2 (After Eden)
MC3 (After Eden)
MC1 (Red Moon)
MC2 (Red Moon)
MC3 (Red Moon)
MC1 (YK LIVE vol.4 part1)
MC2 (YK LIVE vol.4 part1)
MC3 (YK LIVE vol.4 part1)
MC1 (YK LIVE vol.4 part2)
MC2 (YK LIVE vol.4 part2)
MC3 (YK LIVE vol.4 part2)
MC1 (YK LIVE 2008.07.31
MC2 (YK LIVE 2008.07.31
MC3 (YK LIVE 2008.07.31
MC4 (YK LIVE 2008.07.31
MC5 (YK LIVE 2008.07.31

NICO INTERVIEW/LIVES
Kalafina on Denpa Kenkyuusha @ Nico Live raw part 1raw part 2
Haruna Luna on Denpa Kenkyuusha @ Nico Live
「Fate/Zero」OP&ED SUTAJIO LIVE Dai 2 Dan (スタジオLIVE第2弾) raw looking for better quality

INTERVIEWS
ANIPARA Ongakukan (アニパラ音楽館) rawYuki88's summary
Kalafina Asia Tour @ Tencent part 1 rawpart 2 rawpart 3 rawpart 4 rawKerahna's translation
Kalafina Interview in MTV Taiwan rawYuki88's translation
Interview to Yuki Kajiura - Sound Horizon 5th Anniversary Movie "Across the Horizon" chinese subAYYX's translation

MAKING OF PVs
making of progressive raw
making of fairytale raw

TALKS
fairytale talk raw
storia talk @so-net raw
sprinter/ARIA talk raw

These have small talks at the end of each performance; so either we could sub just the end or the entire thing if you want
・Hikari no Senritsu LIVE @ANIMAX MUSIX Fall 2010 (光の旋律)
・(also at beginning Elisa is talking) Yuzurenai Negai LIVE @ANIMAX MUSIX Fall 2010 (ゆずれない願い)
・Anna ni issho Datta no ni LIVE (あんなに一緒だったのに)
・Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa LIVE @ANIMAX MUSIX 2011 (輝く空の静寂には) LIVE
・nowhere LIVE @ANIMAX MUSIX 2011

Good idea :innocent:

Well, I already subbed the first part of the lisani special, using missjasminnn's translation. But some lines aren't translated and in some parts the translation feels like it's a summary, not exactly what they said. Should I post it?
【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 1 - already done
I've just started yesterday the tencent interview, part 1 is ready.
Kalafina Asia Tour @ Tencent - in progress
Kalafina Asia Tour @ Sohu - I've downloaded the video, probably in a few days I'll start working on it.

I'll have to add:

梶浦由记访谈 动心字幕版 (japanese or chinese subtitle, idk for sure)
Kalafina bayfm78 part 1
Kalafina bayfm78 part 2
Kalafina bayfm78 part 3
Destination Interview [Part 1]
Destination Interview [Part 2]
Destination Interview [Part 3]
Destination Interview [Part 4]
Destination Interview [Part 5]
Interview 電波研究社~FictionJunction(kaori、keiko, yuuka) part-1
Interview 電波研究社~FictionJunction(kaori、keiko, yuuka) part-2
Kalafina Documental part 1
Kalafina Documental part 2
Kalafina Documental part 3
Kalafina Documental part 4
Making of Kouya Ruten [Part 1]
Making of Kouya Ruten [Part 2]
Kalafina - Lacrimosa [talk]
Kalafina Anisama 2011 [talk]

You can find them here, but the quality isn't so great.

^ thanks! I'll add those to the list and continue to look for more of the videos
I might make a mediafire account too and upload the MCs and documentaries and other videos I have
sure, go ahead and post the lisani vid :goodjob: maybe I can figure out the lines you had trouble with with my super amazing Japanese skills jk they're almost nonexistent :ohoho:
I think I'll also start a new thread for fansub in the everything yuki forum, sound good? :innocent:

Oh, and I was wondering if we need to have some guidelines or something for the fansub e.g. should we put the English on top or bottom? and if there's romaji for PVs and Lives, romaji on bottom and English on top? or vice versa? A certain type of font? or colour? and should we put on the video somewhere CPM Fansub? :ayashii:

Ok, I'll post the video, tomorrow, in the new fansub thread you're going to make :knife:
Oh, and I was wondering if we need to have some guidelines or something for the fansub e.g. should we put the English on top or bottom? and if there's romaji for PVs and Lives, romaji on bottom and English on top? or vice versa? A certain type of font? or colour? and should we put on the video somewhere CPM Fansub?
Usually english is put on bottom, it's easier to read it that way. Romaji can be put on top, or on bottom togheter with the english subtitle (I prefer to put it at the top). You can use any font (it's a pleasure to find a fitting one though 3000 fonts :desksweat: ), it just has to look good, same with the color.
CPM fansub... I'm not so sure of this, we should ask an admin, I think.

Back